It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
I got this little test last year when I did psychology and it is pretty accurate. I will post here without the meanings.
If you want me to analyze you, write down your answers and I will PM you the meanings, so as not to spoil it for others...you can also send me your answers by PM if you don't want them to be public.
Here is the test:
Have a pen and paper handy before you read any further.
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
*It slowly hops away
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
*The table is empty except for place mats and a runner. No table cloth or napkins, no plates, no people; only chairs.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
*throw it away
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
Sorry that is a Stand up Paddle board.
Seriously one of the most awesome and peaceful things you can do on a lake!
I've been out at night before just floating around looking at the stars. Perfect peaceful meditation material right there.
That sounds gorgeous.....it's now in my bucket list!
So....you were eager for the results.....do you agree with them?
edit on 4-4-2014 by Agartha because: (no reason given)