posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 04:33 AM
I got this little test last year when I did psychology and it is pretty accurate. I will post here without the meanings.
If you want me to analyze you, write down your answers and I will PM you the meanings, so as not to spoil it for others...you can also send me your
answers by PM if you don't want them to be public.
Here is the test:
Have a pen and paper handy before you read any further.
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
edit on Tue Apr 22 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: typo in title