a reply to: Agartha
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I realize I walked into his territory, so I retreat as silently as I can, but it hears me, and runs away. I am sad I scared him, I meant it no
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
It is all horizontal, with two section separated by a long bridge of sort. One section is the public (kitchen, dining room, living room, library,
office), and the other one is all the rooms (four in totality, mine, two for my two kids, and one guest room) and the private library and cinema for
my family. It is made in wood, with an almost elvish feel to it, with curved roof, and decorations.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
No. It is purely a garden.
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
Someone placed the plates and blankets on the table, ceramic plates and crystal glasses. The table is wooden, with vintage chairs around. No one is
home yet beside me.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
Ceramic. It isn't chipped, so someone just placed it delicately on the ground before leaving.
8. What do you do with the cup?
I take it inside to wash it and prevent an accidental walking on top of it.
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
It is a rocky stream, serpentine around my property, where one end leads to a fountain in my garden and a pond, and the other go through the
10. How will you cross the water?
There is already a bridge there, built my myself. In any other cases, the stream isn't really deep, so I can walk through by feet, or by walking on
the rocks that pokes through the water.
i'm curious to see what that gives.?
Thanks for giving these tests! I was always curious if it was indeed true that answers could give clues to our psychological profile.