Psychoanalyze yourself.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Can we argue about this?

I assert my answers are realistic, practical to real life circumstances. Not evidence of my broken mind.

So who decides what these represent? Freud? He was a pervy old man.

I mean really - who finds a china cup on the ground outsid in the year 2015? We all know it's more likely to be a Dixie cup. Who's with me? The group therapy starts in one hour.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

LOL Kosmicjack!
I don't know (or can't remember) who came up with this test. It was given to me by a lecturer a few years ago when I was studying psychology.... and some of us had to read our answers out loud to the whole class.... I can tell you I was bright red!! hahaha

These tests are for fun, although they do have some truth behind them (as per psychologists).

And yes, Freud had sooo many issues and I absolutely disagree with his school of thinking.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
I am walking alone while you + me see
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?: Dragon
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?: None im having peace
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?: There is no house no hiding no 1 + =ing my innocence "hiding"
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?: No my dream house is surrounded by ___ Deathing the inventer of the house the inventor of hiding
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.: Food, fruits, strawberries, cherries, vanillia
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?: ___
8. What do you do with the cup?: Drink
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?: Innocence.
10. How will you cross the water?: Fly and wish for the death of the 1 deathing innocence

<< 8  9  10   >>

join