It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine-Cone and Third Eye Symbolism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Interesting theory, I like it!

My belief is that the pineal gland is where our "soul" resides while we are alive. The symbolism of them plucking a pine cone from the tree of knowledge makes more sense than an apple, as if they opened their third eye.

reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Yes! Haha! Thank you

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

paratus
Also the Pineal Gland is photo receptive, just like your eyes.
Only the Pineal Gland and the Eyes have light sensitivity in the human body.

I believe the Pineal Gland is responsible for ASMR as well.

great thread

Are you sure ASMR is not just this?

Sorry have to add some levity but I am now watching some of those ASMR vids and I am oddly intrigued and stimulated? LOL

OP Jenny Bravo! I love the comparison with the Eye of Horus I had never seen that before!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Cool, amazing thread. Have no doubt u are right. Thanks, cuz the pine cones have been bugging me for a while now.

Now, don't suppose anyone can help me understand what the water buckets those Sumerian gods are carrying mean? There's some in sth America too.

Is it to do w water do u think? Or something else?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

UNIT76
reply to post by jacktorrance

to reiterate previous comments;
remember, this is where zechariah sitchin & pals were trying to take us
some of that, and other related material in this link (video presentation)

Th water buckets are in this carving w the double helix DNA thing and pine cones....

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

it's jenny's topic (i just mouth off here)

i see it as a REpresentation of a story we're already familiar with..
..(it happens) in a garden, with a creator, and we gain 'knowledge' from a 'tree' via a 'serpent'

following all the associated links in this topic (and the many others) has filled in a lot of gaps here,
thanks again for starting this, Jenny

Is it to do w water do u think? Or something else?

water's always referencing stuff like consciousness, thought, emotions, even politics & people (etc)
(so) i think you're on the right track

john 4:12+ (Jesus and the Samaritan Woman)

...12"You are not greater than our father Jacob, are You, who gave us the well, and drank of it himself and his sons and his cattle?" 13Jesus answered and said to her, "Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again; 14but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."…

edit on 13-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: bible quote and water stuff

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Contrary to popular belief, maize (or corn) was NOT a strictly American plant before the time period of Columbus and his voyage, as cultures were crossing the oceans LONG before that with crop seeds, such as maize itself. Other varieties of maize existed as well that we are not familiar with today, such as a strain that grew ears of corn in a more pine cone shape than the long pointed ears of corn we see most of the time today.
*****Special NOTE *****
Many times you will see alien hype sales artists call the PINE CONE SHAPED EARS OF CORN in Sumerian artwork "pineal gland imagery" which is complete non sense. They do NOT even know they are looking at ears of corn, and NOT real pine cones or pineal gland imagery. This also explains why the Sumerians, Babylonians, Egyptians, and others used this corn imagery attached to some of their highest deities, as it was portraying the deity providing life to the people through the crops they grew that allowed them to survive. Most creator "gods" from various cultures were seen as creating all life, and then giving that to their human creation for sustenance.

looks like the pine cones maybe MAIZE worship
see my siggy thread

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Very interesting, always thought corn was an American plant.

I'm at work and it's slow, so I'll watch the video and be back.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

corn an american plant

exactly..as well as dental anesthetic, and tobacco...in mummies too
its starting to look like there was way more contact between the two continental areas
then may have been thought

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

I've always thought that too, The Americas were definitely "found" prior to when we are taught.

I'm about halfway thought the video and there are some really compelling points made. The images in Egypt resemble corn, they look exactly like it in fact.

Work has picked back up a bit, so I'm going to start from the beginning when I get home. Keep getting interrupted

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
(read all the text as one big sentence)

hello again folks,

for anyone who ever thought...

just

one second...

i happened to "catch" this movie last night...

where i saw polarity encoding around a pine cone..

then they ascended a stairway up to a triptych
(aka: arcuated lintel ~topic pending~ but this oughta get ya started )
just keep scrolling till you see the pics and

oh, and btw..

if you ever feel like dropping past?

..that's where

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Pineal gland is part of our brain system, it is necessary for it to work correctly to get full benefit of it. It has many known and unknown links to consciousness. Doing anything to compromise it will negatively effect both our health and mind. Some chemistry does cause harm to this organ. My question is whether introducing this chemistry into our food supply is deliberate or just a consequence of stupidity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join