It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Shooting at Fort Hood; Multiple Injuries UPDATE2: Four dead, 16 injured...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

~Lucidity
reply to post by Bilk22

They posted the Scott & White hospital website and number and statement about the 8 wounded...3 critical wounded and 1 very critical. All soldiers.

Where's the MSM video? This is a breaking news story and there's no live video anywhere that I can find.

link   
It's sad to hear our soldiers were climbing over fences to get away....can't even defend themselves. What a hypocritical/political world we live in.

link   

neo96

NickDC202

neo96
reply to post by NickDC202

I'm sorry it is still to early to pin it on the jihadists.

Way to earlier to tell.

It is from here: www.heavy.com...

Fox also said that Booker and the Fort Hood shooting was NOT related.

Some pages back that was posted.

That was Shep. He's the closest thing Fox has to an MSNBC hour.

link   
Edit: Nevermind.

edit on 2-4-2014 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

link   

kosmicjack
I hate to be that person but it seems to me that this sort of thing is what happens when political correctness trumps common sense.

That it could happen here TWICE says that people are ignoring facts and realities or, at the very least, basic post 9/11 homeland security protocols.

But, I guess it's just easier to continue frisking little old ladies and babies at airports.

I agree.

It's sad to be more victimized by authority than your aggressor.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
They're saying the shooter was in ACUs and turned gun on himself. Unconfirmed though.

The base is not allowing live feeds.

ETA: Fox was just showing hospital.
edit on 4/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Multiple reports he was dressed in ACU's.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Bilk22

ketsuko
reply to post by Bilk22

Smith is the big mouthpiece guy at Fox. Van Susteran tends to have a mind of her own and asks real questions on occasion.
Gretta Van Sustrend has her own show. She was cut off by her producer on her own show. She asks real questions all of the time. It's the only show worth watching on Fox.

I just saw her on with Peter King, (John McCain Jr.) and she totally failed in asking him a hard question she was leading up to...

King even saw it coming and danced around it!

The fact that FOX had Peter King on to talk about it so quick is setting off alarms.....

link   
Just found this on Twitter...
Source: What We Know About John Booker, the Man the FBI Thought Might Be a Jihadi
edit on 2-4-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

link   
Looks like MPs are making their rounds, I hear Sirens blaring every 8-10 minutes.

Its a ghost town in the communities right now.

Fort Hood preparing for a Press Conference.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well fox is still saying 14 injured, 1 dead..

Still conflicting reports.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The 'President' is getting ready to speak about the shooting at Fort Hood.

Be still my heart.

edit on 2-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

seeker1963

Bilk22

ketsuko
reply to post by Bilk22

Smith is the big mouthpiece guy at Fox. Van Susteran tends to have a mind of her own and asks real questions on occasion.
Gretta Van Sustrend has her own show. She was cut off by her producer on her own show. She asks real questions all of the time. It's the only show worth watching on Fox.

I just saw her on with Peter King, (John McCain Jr.) and she totally failed in asking him a hard question she was leading up to...

The fact that FOX had Peter King on to talk about it so quick is setting off alarms.....
Yes that's exactly what I was thinking as well. Something odd here. Obama is supposed to make a statement soon too. I don't like this.

link   

seeker1963

Bilk22

ketsuko
reply to post by Bilk22

Peter King is a dunderhead

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

That page appears to be almost a caricature of an "evil jihadist."

How was this guy recruited by the military? Displaying pictures of friggin Bin Laden and bragging about his plans.

It's all very bizarre.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

If they can hit the US Military - on their own turf......what psychological impact will this have on the civilian populous?

"Kill one - scare a thousand"

President Barack Obama has been briefed on the incident and is expected to hold a press conference shortly.
news.ninemsn.com.au...
It will be interesting to hear what his Teleprompter has to say about this incident.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This isn't being covered as commercial free Breaking News; now that is very strange.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

seeker1963

Bilk22

ketsuko
reply to post by Bilk22

I don't trust King one bit. He said the gun was "probably an automatic weapon".

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

neo96
The 'President' is getting ready to speak about the shooting at Fort Hood.

Be still my heart.

edit on 2-4-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

To brag about what's been done to alleviate the threat while ignoring what could have prevented it.

Same bull# different day.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The local feed has been commercial free.

www.kcentv.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join