It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Shooting at Fort Hood; Multiple Injuries UPDATE2: Four dead, 16 injured...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So how many people did that ONE person hurt with just one handgun? On a military base? Jeesh.

+25 more 
link   

mr-lizard
reply to post by Arnie123

You don't have to say 'negative' all the time, or 'affirmative', we get the message. But this isn't a military forum. Just say 'yes' or 'no' like a normal person.

Thank you.

--
Rgr, but...
That's how I talk and that's how I respond.
Don't expect me to change my way of response of 5 years of military conditioning just for you.
I talk like that EVERYWHERE and your not the first person to get mad, so deal with it.
edit on 2-4-2014 by Arnie123 because: edit

link   

link   

MessageforAll
So how many people did that ONE person hurt with just one handgun? On a military base? Jeesh.

One dead, 15 injured. Not sure if the one dead is the shooter or a victim. - FOX news

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

@keyetv: JUST IN: @kwtx reporting Fort Hood shooting suspect dead from self-inflicted gunshot.
After committing such a cowardly act of violence I was hoping he would be found alive to face justice.
edit on 2-4-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

link   
Sounds like Tyler realized or was told not to give exacts...which I can understand...
Probably told so by the producer, just to not give away locations.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think they revised it to 8 injured...4 of those critically.

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If you are active in the military, certain things become engrained, in my experience. Like writing in all caps.

link   

ProfessorT

FlyersFan

kosmicjack
...how can this happen there again?

if our troops were allowed to be armed on military posts like they should .. this would have been over in seconds. Why the politicians disarmed our troops on their own military bases is STRANGE.

On the other hand though even if they were armed no doubt some people would be making unnecessary fuss. It's a bit like the NSA stuff. People criticise them for what they do but then seek to also blame them when things go wrong. In my opinion this incident goes to show America needs more intelligence staff.

what fuss? it's a friggin military base...most normal people would EXPECT that soldiers on a military base would be armed...

it's kinda like making a fuss that there's peanut butter on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

FlyersFan

kosmicjack
...how can this happen there again?

if our troops were allowed to be armed on military posts like they should .. this would have been over in seconds. Why the politicians disarmed our troops on their own military bases is STRANGE.

Same logic as to why teachers cannot possess a weapon at school even though if chosen capable individuals carried there would likely be a lot fewer school shootings.

Makes no sense to create a "gun free zone" that allows a shooter to be able to shoot fish in a barrel....

link   

sheepslayer247
Imagine that.....now it's only one shooter.

Somehow I think we all saw that coming...

link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Sounds like someone just approached Tyler....I hope he is safe.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Apparently the shooter was a soldier at the base according to the following Tweet...

@PzFeed: BREAKING NEWS: Only shooter, a soldier is dead of self inflicted gunshot wound at Fort Hood.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

neo96
So i wonder what the motivations for this 'workplace violence'

was.

Well...you know. Bin Laden is dead, the Taliban disbanded...

All Jihads are now workplace violence and incidents.

Our Pres said so...so it must be true...

Des

link   
Waiting for live statement from Ft Hood.

link   
Just advised not to do live interviews....

don't figure...gotta get the official story straight.

link   
Yikes, reporter was told not to give any more information.....

I guess so they can do a press conference? If I heard that right.

link   

ProfessorT
Apparently the shooter was a soldier at the base according to the following Tweet...

@PzFeed: BREAKING NEWS: Only shooter, a soldier is dead of self inflicted gunshot wound at Fort Hood.

Funny when these attacks happen they always get suicided no?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Reporters aren't allowed to interview anyone they come across there but the officials are preparing a live statement; here's one live feed.
Uh huh...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

edit on 4/2/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join