It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seal Claims Top Brass Asked if They Will Disarm Americans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spooky24

This is important for WROL situations. Having former and current Leo's in positions of leadership ensures that threats of violence or violent acts aren't committed on behalf of its members.

I'm not threatening anyone. Every single so called militia group in America has an FBI agent on the inside. They know exactly what they can do and what they can't. They are not going to be allowed to publicly display hate for any one group but most of all they will not be allowed to stockpile weapons. These 'militia groups' are known as Dad's Army and are not considered dangerous-no where near as dangerous as some of the wackos in paramilitary groups that are all former solders.

Question is: How many members here are or have every served in a front line combat unit?
Snopes is a bad joke as a fact checker. They are far left of center.

If you what to know the facts...take it from the guys that walk the walk and not the gawkers.

It is true that there are undercover agents everywhere except they are not now or every will be a member of the lone wolf company!
Also there are many in the military and in law enforcement that are waiting quietly and when the time come comes they will come out of hiding.

edit on 25-4-2014 by waltwillis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Rumors like this come and go with every new crop of malcontents discovering the internet.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Rumors like this come and go with every new crop of malcontents discovering the internet.

There is a very good reason that Webster came up with the word " Rumor".

Also there is much miss-information out there as there is dis-information!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: facelift

No bub, COLD WAR vets are still out here.The dirty boys,WET interrogations (not that waterboard crap all the girls bitch about. Finger by finger works just fine.), assassinations and ALL manner of black bag ops you've NEVER heard of (Unlike these new guys we did our jobs ,including keeping the secret.)and never will.
Retread or American,LEOs,agents,feds. They aren't a bunch of pissed off EXPERT killers,They long since kicked us all out so they could have a younger more compliant force,where, by age and treachery, we can easily beat any children they throw at us ,Commies,Tangos,what ever.

You don't just LOOSE knowledge because you are out of uniform,but you damn sure can EASILY kill a by the book unit without muss or fuss by closing and killing. The IRA would be shocked at what the vets of this nation could do.As to what would cause us to be THAT upset I don't know,I sure as hell NEVER want to see it, let's just say that if one of these land grabs get hot.The secret service cannot protect ANY person from a competent shooter with a .50 cal.
We haven't seen it because I guess with that competence comes a degree of intelligence.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My best guess is that they are many like myself that would never harm another soul unless it was to protect innocent life.

Criminals and other politicians being not very smart will not see the unintended consequences of their actions.

For every action there will be an equal but opposite reaction that will come out of nowhere.

We are getting close to that point where the left will begin to disappear one by one in the Media as well as in the public service sector. Also the folks with the wrong bumper stickers.

This quiet war has already begun and will continue to escalate over time as long as the left keeps violating the "Bill of Rights".

Just because I have not taken arms to the street, does not mean it would never happen.

I have been telling many vets to sit tight and wait until the government pisses off the general dumb public.

At some point this will happen that we will see a trigger point event much like what we saw with the occupy movement.

That was a staged effort funded from outside the US hoping to thin out the weak minded folks.

The real event may be more then a year or two away.

I play in the fog of war with a guy called Murphy!

The Army of GOD is many more than ONE!

Expect us...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
history shows us that some will. less than half. can we get the others to reign in the few that will?

en.wikipedia.org...

At 12:24 pm,[1] according to eyewitnesses, a Sgt. Myron Pryor turned and began firing at the students with his .45 pistol.[26] A number of guardsmen nearest the students also turned and fired their M1 Garand rifles at the students. In all, 29 of the 77 guardsmen claimed to have fired their weapons, using a final total of 67 rounds of ammunition. The shooting was determined to have lasted only 13 seconds, although John Kifner reported in the New York Times that "it appeared to go on, as a solid volley, for perhaps a full minute or a little longer."[27] The question of why the shots were fired remains widely debated.

but next time, hopefully never, people will respond as they did for the bundy's!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Redwookieaz

don't "shoot" the messenger!

I can't, somebody took my gun.

But it's more than just firearms. When Hillary gets her turn the main goal
will be hers to finish. It's the whole damn constitution that will be shown
the door.

" It's just a piece of paper"

edit on Rpm50214v44201400000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: letscit
Kent state huh?
Thats your TOTAL opinion?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: letscit
Kent state huh?
Thats your TOTAL opinion?

www.youtube.com...

Listen to Jim Garrow..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: letscit
history shows us that some will. less than half. can we get the others to reign in the few that will?

en.wikipedia.org...

At 12:24 pm,[1] according to eyewitnesses, a Sgt. Myron Pryor turned and began firing at the students with his .45 pistol.[26] A number of guardsmen nearest the students also turned and fired their M1 Garand rifles at the students. In all, 29 of the 77 guardsmen claimed to have fired their weapons, using a final total of 67 rounds of ammunition. The shooting was determined to have lasted only 13 seconds, although John Kifner reported in the New York Times that "it appeared to go on, as a solid volley, for perhaps a full minute or a little longer."[27] The question of why the shots were fired remains widely debated.

but next time, hopefully never, people will respond as they did for the bundy's!

If you want to see how the people will react to the next Ruby Ridge or Waco ?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis

originally posted by: letscit

en.wikipedia.org...

If you want to see how the people will react to the next Ruby Ridge or Waco ?

If you want to see how folks will react to another Ruby Ridge or Waco just look how passengers are reacting to threats onboard aircraft.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Defend against all enemies..foreign or domestic..

If the threat is thought, the order is given..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockwithnoKey
Defend against all enemies..foreign or domestic..

If the threat is thought, the order is given..

Yes! So sorry it took five tries to send one idea...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Matt Bracken wrote four good books that are a must read for all patriots starting with his first book called: ENEMIES FOREIGN and DOMESTIC.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think that probably 90 to 95% would refuse any orders that put American civilians in jeopardy. And quite a few would actually depose anybody giving that kind of order. The military would side with the american people.
The best response would be to laugh and say ^%$# no, I wouldn't do anything that crazy. Disarming americans, is that a joke?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Those who cannot do it seem to think they have a grasp of all the facts here. They don't. There are NO experts ,here it is all a matter of degrees,no one can predict the variables but we can say this,The ones who have already won things in conflict are for a constitutional America(THAT is what the military is for),the ones who want things changed are acting on their own behalf.
We win end of story.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I call bull. The navy seal are are just under 3000 strong. And while they are very capable fighters most of their missions actually require of them to avoid detection as much as possible.

The main task of the seals is to serve as a force multiplier as military advisors and trainers. Other duties include reconnaissance, anything involving water and any specialized missions that require a specific skillset and training and basically fill the gaps where conventional forces can not deliver. Anything on a large scale would be done by conventional forces.

Also America IS disarmed. The armed forces have tanks artillery, Attack helicopters, fighterjets bombers and if they really need to, chemical weapons. You can not stand against that with a rifle and some ammo. In a modern war, unless restraint is required on the armed forces a soldier carries a rifle more or less for self defense while bigger weapons engage the enemy.

How long do you think the ammo you have stored would last you in a war facing the US government? A week?
edit on 9-5-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merinda
I call bull. The navy seal are are just under 3000 strong. And while they are very capable fighters most of their missions actually require of them to avoid detection as much as possible.

The main task of the seals is to serve as a force multiplier as military advisors and trainers. Other duties include reconnaissance, anything involving water and any specialized missions that require a specific skillset and training and basically fill the gaps where conventional forces can not deliver. Anything on a large scale would be done by conventional forces.

Also America IS disarmed. The armed forces have tanks artillery, Attack helicopters, fighterjets bombers and if they really need to, chemical weapons. You can not stand against that with a rifle and some ammo. In a modern war, unless restraint is required on the armed forces a soldier carries a rifle more or less for self defense while bigger weapons engage the enemy.

How long do you think the ammo you have stored would last you in a war facing the US government? A week?

What is your background in warfare?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You can look up that information. You do not need to be an expert to know that a force 3000 strong cant disarm millions of weapon owners or that you can not stand up to a tank with an AR-15 . And what do civillians whom did little more than spending time on the range know about keeping themselves supplied for a sustained war?
edit on 9-5-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It would not surprise me if this is true. The UN wants citizens to be disarmed, the US signed this treaty. It has happened already all over the world. Look at Australia and Aussies do not exactly have a reputation of being cowards. California, Connecticut, and New York already have confiscation measures in place and more states will follow. In the aftermath of Katrina, the police ordered door to door confiscation of guns in New Orleans and members of the National Guard participated in this. There is an agenda to disarm the US and subvert the 2nd Amendment.

What makes the US unique is each state is like it's own country. While some states are on board with stricter gun laws and even confiscation, others are strongly opposed. Georgia's recent gun bill is a good example. There is a big divide on guns and the 2nd Amendment in the US. While I believe the agenda to disarm is real and there is a propaganda campaign in full swing at the public education level against personal gun-ownership, I think the pro-2nd Amendment crowd is too strong, too smart, too prepared, and too well trained for any Army in the world to conquer.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join