It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seal Claims Top Brass Asked if They Will Disarm Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

VoidHawk
BANG BANG BANG ON YOUR DOOR!

The ARMED men at the door say "Give us your guns or we're taking you in"
What you gonna do?
Your going to give them your guns!

Its coming, you all know it, and nobody is doing anything.

Sorry, but thats the way it'll go.

on the record I have 3 pistols and one shotgun. (that's the federal goverments record)
I sold one pistol through a private sale.

So, following your scenerio I give up my two pistols and one registered shotgun. I give up the name of the person I sold the remaining pistol to.

Now as far as records show I am firearm free "unarmed citizen" Right?

Not quite
only "on the record"
edit on 2-4-2014 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I don't think many active duty members of the military would open fire on American civilians. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by minusinfinity

Then you haven't paid attention in history class...American soldiers HAVE fired on American citizens in the past....and I have no doubt they will again.

The Kent State shootings (also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre)[2][3][4] occurred at Kent State University in the U.S. city of Kent, Ohio, and involved the shooting of unarmed college students by the Ohio National Guard on Monday, May 4, 1970. The guardsmen fired 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[5][6]

Source

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Urantia1111
All federal employees jailed on principle.

Yes, no need for any trial, or any evidence, just lock people up. So you want a military coup.... with you in charge, I suppose?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
TWO words..........................Kent State.............nuff said..............
nope don't even have to mention the striking miners machine gunned by the US Army for Rockefeller years ago,,,,,,,,do I?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

MrSpad
New year same stupid story. I remember when it was Bush Sr. asking, then it was Clinton, then Bush Jr. now Obama. And whomever is President next will also have same stupid story following them.

Ben Smith has a record of making false accusations....
www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

Oh yes they would. That's why they asked the question, so they can filter out the ones that won't.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

hellobruce

MrSpad
New year same stupid story. I remember when it was Bush Sr. asking, then it was Clinton, then Bush Jr. now Obama. And whomever is President next will also have same stupid story following them.

Ben Smith has a record of making false accusations....
www.snopes.com...

Perhaps but this is not the only sign pointing to TPTB being quite concerned as to how willing the US military would be to fire on citizens for these reasons. There is also statements by Jim Garrow, and this:

HERE
edit on 2-4-2014 by Redwookieaz because: fix link

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Snopes is nothing BUT false accusations...

Snopes is just another NWO financed site filled with nothing but LIES.

It's been exposed as a propaganda arm funded by George Soros & 100% pure DISINFO.

A warning . . . apparently you CANNOT rely on Snopes. They may be part of the media that is working to suppress the truth or spreading disinformation. Snopes apparently never fact-checked and simply 'parroted' the propaganda and lies taken from government websites or spewed forth by ...

Snopes' Credibility Damaged

Snopes is a large part of the liberal propaganda machine ...

I have submitted several things to Snopes which I know to be true that Snopes claimed were bogus. Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama! Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Snopes funded by Soros.. and people are still stupid enough to believe it

Is Snopes A Disinformation Operation?

For those of you that put your trust in Snopes...

Many of the emails that have been sent or forwarded that had any anti Obama in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court's Kagan. We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! You don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do you?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

LINK

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

You will see it. Hate to say. It will be told on the MSM, in such a way, that you'll think the SS did the right thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

minusinfinity
I don't think many active duty members of the military would open fire on American civilians.

Why not? The cops do it every day. The military will make those guys look like Barney Fife.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Murgatroid
reply to post by hellobruce

Snopes is nothing BUT false accusations...

Snopes is just another NWO financed site filled with nothing but LIES.

Care to point out these "lies"? Where is the lie in what I posted? If you cannot point out any lie in what I posted them you are the one making false accusations!
edit on 3-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This question comes up often and the answers people give are beyond silly.

in the last 10 years 5000 AMERICANS have been killed by the police. The POLICE are more then willing to take their tanks, their body armor, their assault weapons and KILL their neighbors.

OF COURSE the military will kill their own citizens, they were hired to take orders - period. They were not hired to "defend" or "protect" but take orders. If they are ordered to take guns, or imprison or kill their neighbors and family they will without hesitation.

BUT................. they do not have to. Getting around the whole military in the US thing can be hard, but the police are more then capable of doing the job. They have gleefully killed 5000 in ten years and have just been handed millions of fun tools to use.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

NthOther

minusinfinity
I don't think many active duty members of the military would open fire on American civilians.

Why not? The cops do it every day. The military will make those guys look like Barney Fife.

Have you ever stepped in an ant bed?

We number in the MILLIONS...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

TiedDestructor
Have you ever stepped in an ant bed?

Once. But they were all too busy sitting around watching TV and talking about doing something to actually bite me. Millions of them, in fact, while their home was being destroyed by gross negligence on my part. It was quite an unbelievable sight.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
On the record I have 0 firearms and a have no plans to change that.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I have yet to meet a current or former military 'servant' who shares your view.

However I do think there is an agenda to disarm the American citizen.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

NthOther

Once. But they were all too busy sitting around watching TV and talking about doing something to actually bite me. Millions of them, in fact, while their home was being destroyed by gross negligence on my part. It was quite an unbelievable sight.

Not in my farm town.

Far far from sheople.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

seeker1963
You are correct! Look no farther than what happened in New Orleans with the hurricane!

The lesson there is what the cops did.

Most of them deserted. That's your 'good' ones.

The ones who stayed displayed sterling behavior - looting and murdering among them. I especially liked the story of the guy having a heart attack who was carried to a cop stop - they put the guy in a car, drove him off a bit, poured gas on him and burned him to death in the car. And it wasn't "one bad cop", it was a group.

Or the Danziger bridge shooters. Yeah, the cops weren't your buddy in NOLA. They won't be anywhere.

However, down town a couple of retired operators set up a safe zone and started rescuing civilians. You didn't hear that one a lot on the MSM but it was on the local news. Kept the trash at bay until they could be choppered out.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Isn't there some sort of fail-safe in place amongst armed forces in the event that our government orders the military to disarm/attack civilians? I remember hearing about it from my father (Vietnam Vet) but cannot remember the name of it, nor can I find anything about it on a quick google hunt.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

hellobruce
Care to point out these "lies"? Where is the lie in what I posted? If you cannot point out any lie in what I posted them you are the one making false accusations!

Hmmmm...

You've NEVER been wrong before, so how could you possibly lie?

hellobruce
How can I be wrong again when I am not wrong here, and have not been wrong before?

Dang bro, you got me...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join