It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seal Claims Top Brass Asked if They Will Disarm Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

As much as i despise henry kissinger he does make a valid point.

"Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." -from kiss the boys goodbye

edit on 3-4-2014 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

From South GA as well. Many Leo's around here are part of local and state militias. In matter of fact the lead homicide detective has been trying to get me to join.

Oh really? Is that a fact?

The Bureau has operators in every single militia in the south and northwest. Any so called 'state militias' are going to know that and the slight hint of a hate crime or violation federal statues will get you directly to the hole at the Birmingham lock up.

You are not going to get away with posting that crap while I'm around here.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

"This here" was an article discussing a THESIS that a Naval officer wrote to fulfill the requirement for his MS...The "government" is not going around asking top officers anything - someone doing their MS thesis asked ordinary marines and enlisted men, as part of his thesis paper, the question "would you disarm your fellow citizens"

did you miss that part or something? The questions on the short survey were for a thesis.... question 46 was part of that same thesis, AND it was asked because, according to the author:

Why, “Elementary, my dear Watson.” The author proposes the following for consideration:

1) President William Jefferson Clinton, USA Today, Mar 11, '93, Pg 2A:

“We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles that we can not think about reality.” Note that this quotation was publicly stated by a President with less than 60 days in office after having sworn to:

The oath of office of the President of the United States is an oath or affirmation required by the United States Constitution before the President begins the execution of the office. The wording is specified in Article Two, Section One, Clause Eight: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Also note the language of the quotation and the President’s Constitution Oath of Office with reference to the word, “preserve”.

oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

He continues to go on giving examples after that as to why he decided to ask that question for the thesis, which everyone is free to continue reading. But the part where this was all part of an MS thesis is rather important.

edit on 3-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

hellobruce

MrSpad
New year same stupid story. I remember when it was Bush Sr. asking, then it was Clinton, then Bush Jr. now Obama. And whomever is President next will also have same stupid story following them.

Ben Smith has a record of making false accusations....
www.snopes.com...

And this instance is no different... for proof just see the above. I call hoax on this. He's lied before, and although this question WAS put to a few men, it was NOT put to men for the purposes he would have you believe now... nor is this a new thing, but rather very old news indeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

lol... now that is funny!

Anyone who has spent even a few minutes browsing Snopes.com knows that the website is owned by two people, not one, husband and wife David and Barbara Mikkelson of southern California. This is stated on the website and has been common knowledge since the website's inception.

Second, the charge of partisanship is laid without evidence. At no time have the Mikkelsons publicly stated a political preference or affiliation, or expressed support for any particular party or candidate.

Moreover, Barbara Mikkelson is a Canadian citizen, and as such cannot vote in U.S. elections or contribute to political campaigns. In a statement provided to FactCheck.org, David Mikkelson said his "sole involvement in politics" is voting on election day. In 2000 he registered as a Republican, documents provided to FactCheck.org show, and in 2008 Mikkelson didn't declare a party affiliation at all. Says Mikkelson: "I've never joined a party, worked for a campaign, or donated money to a candidate" Source: FactCheck.org
urbanlegends.about.com...

Snopes is one of the most reputable sites on the internet today, and they are NOT biased, unless you think going after and finding truth is a bias. But I personally am on the same page as people who enjoy the truth verses lies.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
They may not show up shooting but once it starts they would shoot back. A simple news report showing soldiers being targeted would be enough to make it us against them. Controlling info soldiers get while active would not be that hard.

Where would the best place to start confiscating be cities or rural area's ?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

So defend the Constitution

and also

I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me.....

They would disarm if ordered too

Riouz

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ben Smith, did one tour and got out around 2006. He's all about Ben Smith and is just another overly avid right winger.

He's trying to become an actor and a model. So any publicity is good publicity.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

truthofnitrous

As much as i despise henry kissinger he does make a valid point.

"Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." -from kiss the boys goodbye

edit on 3-4-2014 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

Kissinger supposedly said that to Nixon's Chief of Staff Gen. Alexander Haig. They got along like fire and water. Kissinger loved pissing him off.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

spooky24

From South GA as well. Many Leo's around here are part of local and state militias. In matter of fact the lead homicide detective has been trying to get me to join.

Oh really? Is that a fact?

The Bureau has operators in every single militia in the south and northwest. Any so called 'state militias' are going to know that and the slight hint of a hate crime or violation federal statues will get you directly to the hole at the Birmingham lock up.

You are not going to get away with posting that crap while I'm around here.

I don't know why you are spazzing out. You can find them on Facebook.

And your right about the members. They come from all walks of life including "agents".

This is important for WROL situations. Having former and current Leo's in positions of leadership ensures that threats of violence or violent acts aren't committed on behalf of its members.

The fact that you label them with a condescending attitude is as upsetting to me as their apparent existence is to you.

So threaten me all you like. Who is the aggressor now?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

jrod

I have yet to meet a current or former military 'servant' who shares your view.

However I do think there is an agenda to disarm the American citizen.

Since you have not met anyone who has been ordered to do xxx, then it is just speculation. The idea that asking a man who has not been ordered to do something if he would do it isn't valid at all despite what people think. Wars are most often fought from within, Rawanda is a fun example. People who join the military agree to take orders, they execute them. There are countless examples of people doing truly horrible, horrible things to Americans, at home, because they were given orders - testing the effects of biological elements on the populace for one. Warrantless searches are the rule now, not the exception and it is unconstitutional blah blah blah. People take orders, the execute the orders, even if it means executing another person. To ask them what they WOULD do is just silly, as no one knows the answer to what they would do, especially when to refuse could mean imprisonment or death.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looks like KSM got forgotten?

These individuals (national guard) were young impressionable minds with a capacity to think for themselves, that gave up that initiative when they heard the order to fire.

Was the order to fire actually given? What matters is that innocents were slain...two of them were not even AT the protest, done-in by stray bullets.
Why did the students assemble?

Campaign trail Scroll down to repercussions.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
When I was in the Navy tgey did a pretty good job of having us mentally separate ourselves from "civilians." Almost an elitist type thing.

If anyone doubts a servicemember won't fire on you just look throughout history at the many examples of this happening. Especially after the initial weeding out of those who wont obey the order (jail in some FEMA camp or death, not to mention the recent purging of Generals and Admirals) yoy can bet your bottom dollar # like this will go on.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

crankyoldman

jrod

I have yet to meet a current or former military 'servant' who shares your view.

However I do think there is an agenda to disarm the American citizen.

Since you have not met anyone who has been ordered to do xxx, then it is just speculation. The idea that asking a man who has not been ordered to do something if he would do it isn't valid at all despite what people think. Wars are most often fought from within, Rawanda is a fun example. People who join the military agree to take orders, they execute them. There are countless examples of people doing truly horrible, horrible things to Americans, at home, because they were given orders - testing the effects of biological elements on the populace for one. Warrantless searches are the rule now, not the exception and it is unconstitutional blah blah blah. People take orders, the execute the orders, even if it means executing another person. To ask them what they WOULD do is just silly, as no one knows the answer to what they would do, especially when to refuse could mean imprisonment or death.

Yup. Civil War is a more related example. Brothers literally killing brothers.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Have some faith in the damn military!!

They are NOT US citizen killers. The support from the public for the troops has always been good. They know that!!!

They know their governments in the past ten years do not give a damn about them...just look at the state of returning vets who get insurance and policies cancelled and left to rot!!

THE US MILITARY WILL SIDE WITH THE PUBLIC!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

seeker1963

Urantia1111
If the military really want to uphold their pledge to protect the constitution they should be storming federal gov buildings en mass and shutting down the whole operation. All federal entities and offices locked up. All federal employees jailed on principle. Otherwise, they're just another part of the problem.

Did you ever serve?

If you did, you would realize it isn't that simple!

I did serve and I can tell you that there will be many that will fire on civilians when told to do so...sad but true.

Her is the problem that sticks in my craw. The troops will be following orders from this guy!

If true, I thought this was interesting.

Subject: President Barak Hussein Obama

The attorney who authored this is John Wayne's daughter, also a Graduate of USC... SSN 042-68-4425
Well, Well, Well, it looks like someone thoroughly checked this out! I was
wondering who was going to do research into B.O.'s SSN's numbers...
---------------------
Jean Paul Luwig or Barak Hussein Obama? SSN# 042-68-4425

WOW, read this, it's short - interesting.

An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose
Social Security Number (SSN) is being used by President Obama:

Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890,immigrated to the United
States in 1924,and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) rec'd
on or about March 1977.

Mr. Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut . Because of that,
his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among only a select few
reserved for Connecticut residents.

Barack H. Obama never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no
reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042. None whatsoever!
Now comes the best part! J. P. Ludwig spent the final months of his life in
Hawaii, where he died.

Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked
part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and
therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.

The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig's death,
and because he never received Social Security benefits there were no
benefits to stop and therefore, no questions were ever raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a
U.S. Citizen, either because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of
Indonesia upon his adoption by Lolo Soetoro, simply scoured the probate
records, until she found someone, who died who was not receiving Social
Security benefits, and selected Mr.. Ludwigs Connecticut SSN for Obama.

Just wait until Trump gets past the birth certificate and onto the issue of
Barry O's use of a stolen SSN You will see leftist heads exploding, because
they will have no way of defending Obama.

Although many Americans do not understand the meaning of the term "natural
born" there are few who do not understand that if you are using someone
else's SSN it is a clear indication of fraud.

Let's all get this information out to everybody on our mailing lists.

If the voters of this great nation can succeed in bringing this lying,
deceitful, cheating, corrupt, impostor to justice it will be the biggest
and best news in decades for our country and the world.

If you can just say "oh well; ho hum" after reading this
you get what you deserve.

"In God We Trust."

Aissa Wayne

LAW OFFICES OF AISSA WAYNE
30765 P.C.H., Suite 203, Malibu, CA 90265
Tel: (310) 457-9999
Fax: (310) 457-0643

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh boy they are really upping the stakes here.

Gun registration, ammo restrictions, general harassment of people who like guns.
However, what they don't think about is that if they disarm the peasants, those peasants have a significant number of nerds who just may go into their back room and develop something worse than bullets.

Perhaps a self replicating minefield (Like Quarks brother did in DS9) You don't have to be a genius all the time all you have to do is come up with one good idea that works.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is just a simple search, imagine if someone was handy and had the equipment lying around.

startpage.com...
A cutting laser is a lot scarier than a bullet to me,
Someone could also do a similar search for how to make a flamethrower, a land mine or any number of horrible things that hurt people.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
seeker1963
An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose
Social Security Number (SSN) is being used by President Obama:

Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890,immigrated to the United
States in 1924,and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) rec'd
on or about March 1977...........
The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig's death,

Why do some people post such obvious lies?

This fantastical tale about President Barack Obama's having used a Social Security number (SSN) issued to a French immigrant named Jean Paul Ludwig, born in 1890, is easily debunked. As can be verified through the Social Security Death Index (SSDI), a database of death records created from the United States Social Security Administration's Death Master File Extract, the Social Security Administration was in fact informed of Ludwig's death, and the Social Security number assigned to him was not, as claimed, the same as that assigned to Barack Obama (042-68-4425), but rather a completely different number (045-26-8722). Ludwig also didn't pass away until 1981, by which time Barack Obama had long since been assigned a Social Security number of his own

www.snopes.com...

Just wait until Trump gets past the birth certificate and onto the issue of
Barry O's use of a stolen SSN You will see leftist heads exploding, because
they will have no way of defending Obama.

When will that happen? It appears Trump realised he made a fool of himself over Obama's BC, so he has gone very quiet on that subject....

Although many Americans do not understand the meaning of the term "natural
born"

It shows that the author of that nonsense does not, why do they ignore the fact that Obama IS a natural born US citizen, even the US courts have declared that he is....
edit on 21-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

This is important for WROL situations. Having former and current Leo's in positions of leadership ensures that threats of violence or violent acts aren't committed on behalf of its members.

I'm not threatening anyone. Every single so called militia group in America has an FBI agent on the inside. They know exactly what they can do and what they can't. They are not going to be allowed to publicly display hate for any one group but most of all they will not be allowed to stockpile weapons. These 'militia groups' are known as Dad's Army and are not considered dangerous-no where near as dangerous as some of the wackos in paramilitary groups that are all former solders.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join