It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With the disappearance of MH-370, Jacob Rothschild becomes the sole owner of a semiconductor patent.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Crakeur

Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company's International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares)

so they don't have a controlling stake. they have the same ownership as Carlyle and TPG Group

See for the uninformed, names like "Carlyle" and "TPG Group" are just that, names. You have no knowledge of their specific ownerships, for if you did you would realize that by bringing them up you are in fact supporting my side

If you want to do something actually informative get off here and look up "history of corporations" on google, because I'm done flaming with you.

edit on 1-4-2014 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

there's no need to disprove it.

the patent is owned by a company. the company is owned by shareholders. rothschild is not going to suddenly own the patent.

the members that are continuing to bring this hoax up, and continuing to defend it, are doing so in the same obtuse manner that we find regarding many of the other inane hoaxes that seem to pop up whenever there's a legitimate conspiracy to investigate.

Think no plane theorists beating their drums in the 9/11 forums.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

all three are large investment groups who sell investments to the public by a variety of means. Some of their investments are publicly traded, others are private investments that are, usually, only open to a select class of investor.

oddly enough, a client of mine came to see me today and, as usual, she is waiting on her K-1 from one of her blackstone investments. she owns some fractional piece that she bought through her stock broker.

maybe she's the one who will take control of the patent.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
how many football teams & rockstars have been wasted in plane crashes?
i think putting 20+ of your finest on the same flight is just asking for trouble..

i don't even trust myself, let alone anyone else, let alone the news corporations of the world..
..i'm sure that plane is NOT at the bottom of the ocean like some people wanted us to think

i think we should all try to avoid foaming at the mouth when rothschilds, carlyles and whatnot's are mentioned
..it might come in handy one day

edit on 1-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: noone really knows for sure what is at the top of the pyramid.. i'd say it's not even human

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I agree with everything except
"there's no need to disprove it"
I want to know why not even one of these guys has been confirmed dead or alive. I don't care if you find it interesting or not, it's a big deal from my point of view. I look through all avenues of information.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This story smells of intentional obfuscation. It's really the perfect little CT that COINTELPRO could have injected into the story to easily discredit truthers. It's also a good way to get everyone chasing false leads.

Think about it, what about this patent makes it so terribly important? From what I've researched, not much of anything. The ATS community is too smart for this so maybe we should stop chasing rabbits down every single hole.

Another words, IF in fact the plane was intentionally disappeared, than it likely wasn't disappeared just to take ownership of a patent. If anything, it would be used for some future terrorist attack as a false flag to justify war with our enemies.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

the four guys in question weren't on the plane so nobody would be looking to see if they are among the missing.

if they aren't missing, there's no mystery surrounding their disappearance.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

agreed. these nonsensical tales are nothing more than distractions meant to keep people from researching the real questions and, in the same breath, make anyone who looks into these types of mysteries crazy.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

According to Blackstone's website

Stephen A. Schwarzman is Chairman, CEO & Co-Founder and Hamilton E. James is President & Chief Operating Officer

Jacob Rothschild is listed as an Industry Advisor
www.blackstone.com...

If Jacob Rothschild is owner of the company, wouldn’t he be listed as such?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

deadcalm

The remaining patent holder is the company itself.

Who owns Freescale?

The Blackstone Group L.P. is an American multinational private equity, investment banking, alternative asset management and financial services corporation based in New York City. As the largest alternative investment firm in the world,[2] Blackstone specializes in private equity, credit and hedge fund investment strategies, as well as financial advisory services, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructurings and reorganizations, and private placements.[3]

Source

Blackstone is one of the biggest players in the game....with definite Rothschild connections.

I say plausible.

I say Iridium
Iridium Next

Check out my thread here
Iridium Conspiracy

Main article: Iridium (satellite)
Motorola developed the global communication network using a set of 66 satellites. The business ambitions behind this project and the need for raising venture capital to fund the project led to the creation of the Iridium company in the late 1990s. While the technology was proven to work, Iridium failed to attract sufficient customers and it filed for bankruptcy in 1999. Obligations to Motorola and loss of expected revenue caused Motorola to spin off the ON Semiconductor (ONNN) business August 4, 1999, raising about $1.1 billion.

Motorola manufactured two satellite phone handsets for this network – the 9500 and 9505 as well as transceiver units. Some of these are still in production by an OEM but sold under the Iridium brand.

Now tell me you see no connection.
It's all in my thread and it's all there. All of it.

It will take one thing from you all tjough.....to read it.
Motorola and Iridium are connected go find.
edit on 2-4-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

Iridium Conspiracy

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

jazz10

deadcalm

The remaining patent holder is the company itself.

Who owns Freescale?

The Blackstone Group L.P. is an American multinational private equity, investment banking, alternative asset management and financial services corporation based in New York City. As the largest alternative investment firm in the world,[2] Blackstone specializes in private equity, credit and hedge fund investment strategies, as well as financial advisory services, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructurings and reorganizations, and private placements.[3]

Source

Blackstone is one of the biggest players in the game....with definite Rothschild connections.

I say plausible.

I say Iridium
Iridium Next

Check out my thread here
Iridium Conspiracy

Main article: Iridium (satellite)
Motorola developed the global communication network using a set of 66 satellites. The business ambitions behind this project and the need for raising venture capital to fund the project led to the creation of the Iridium company in the late 1990s. While the technology was proven to work, Iridium failed to attract sufficient customers and it filed for bankruptcy in 1999. Obligations to Motorola and loss of expected revenue caused Motorola to spin off the ON Semiconductor (ONNN) business August 4, 1999, raising about $1.1 billion.

Motorola manufactured two satellite phone handsets for this network – the 9500 and 9505 as well as transceiver units. Some of these are still in production by an OEM but sold under the Iridium brand.

Now tell me you see no connection.
It's all in my thread and it's all there. All of it.

It will take one thing from you all tjough.....to read it.
Motorola and Iridium are connected go find.

Iridium Conspiracy

Forgot to add anothrr piece

Iridium SSC, Iridium communications service was launched on November 1, 1998. The first Iridium call was made by then-Vice President of the United States Al Gore.[1] Motorola provided the technology and major financial backing.[2] The logo of the company was designed by Landor Associates, and represents the Big Dipper.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Crakeur
Your questions are answered in a post above mine.

research100

Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company's International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares), but the Carlyle Group and TPG Group Holdings both own a number of Freescale shares equal to that held by Blackstone.
Read more at www.snopes.com...

Read more at www.snopes.com...

edit on 1-4-2014 by research100 because: added much more info

BEGIN
When the Rothschild name is involved.. it's ALWAYS a controlling stake, so long as there is something the Rothschilds want. Mr Rothschild does not own my house or my bathroom. But if he wanted to use my restroom there is no way I could stop him and he has a 0% stake of shares in my house! He could just hire a squad of enforcers to break in or otherwise make entry, quietly, and neutralize all occupants with sleeping gas, roll out a red carpet from Mr Rothschilds helicopter he landed out front directly through my front door and have it specially tailored beforehand to go around the 3 corners to get to my bathroom, and he could walk in and use my toilet at his leisure, as well as try out some of my toiletries, then exit the premises.

A half hour to an hour later we would all wake up with a terrible headache wondering if we had just had a badddream or what and we would never tell anyone about the sound of the helicopter, the armed and masked intruders, or the lingering smell of fresh cinnamon rolls in the bathroom (when you're rich the doctors make all your bowel movements and farts smell like fresh cinnamon rolls from Cinnabon.) because we would know that nobody would believe us. The gas used to make us sleep doesn't have to make you wake up with a killer headache, but Mr. Rothschild likes to have an extra ingredient added for this specific purpose just cause he's a real Richard Noggin like that, if you catch my drift.

Ah dammit! (Just noticed I made some error as some of the krackens text is just below this line and I'm on a mobile phone and don't have time to fix it...Therefore all the text I typed will be enclosed within 2 lines made of stars.
END

so they don't have a controlling stake. they have the same ownership as Carlyle and TPG Group

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

if someone knocks on your door and asks to come in, you can refuse them and have them arrested for trespassing should they force their way in.

Nobody can just walk into your home. To say otherwise is utter nonsense.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Plane full of dizenss of asian engineers/Freescale shareholders (plys hubdreds of collateral lives) and the opportunity to hijack their main patent which is now all his?

who is he, 'the' Antichrist? !

edit on 19-12-2015 by Plantagenet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

The patent already belonged to Freescale. It was assigned to them when it was filed. Whether they were alive or not. Not to m.ention that's not how patents work. If more than one patent holder exists, then the patent is passed on to family members, or agents of that holder. It doesn't get passed to someone unrelated to the patent.
edit on 12/19/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join