It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You come up with a new way to make a neutron shield

You said it.

now if you genuinely read all the links and watched any linked videos you would have come across a
triaxial weave. Rather than ribbons they may indeed use frequencies along with a constantly moving shield.
The animation of the atom as compared to the solar system.

Iridium satellites creating a triaxial weave perhaps.
Its all in this thread at least ive tried to add as much as I see as necessary.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Where's this animation? Or are trying to say the solar system and an atom look the same? Because it actuality they don't look similar at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

youtube search annimation of an atom.
then the weave regarding the satellite's iridium ones that cover our planet in the same motion as the atom in a tri axial weave.....

I thought you had read the thread fully? Ive shared it all.

It's no good people saying theyve read this thread in full and start doubting what I say when they haven't bothered man.
It's not exactly fair, I'm taking the time sharing atleast have a decency to do the same plz.

SATAN
Satellite Audio Tri Axial Network

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

reply to post by jazz10

Thank you. This is much appreciated.

If there is more, please go on... I'm even more intrigued now.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

jazz10

SATAN
Satellite Audio Tri Axial Network

Well, let's start off with a couple of questions.

How are you proposing that a satellite can "beam down audio"? Since sound is a compression wave in an elastic medium, and there isn't any in space, sound's not going to propagate whatsoever. So the "audio" part of your SATAN thingy is just physically impossible.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

jazz10

Um. Youtube. Well, if you're talking about something that looks like this:

...that's absolutely incorrect. It's a view that was popular in the 1920s or thereabouts and got stuck in the group meme. Atoms have orbitals, not orbits.

Electrons don't go round and round in neat planetary looking orbits like in cheesy old 1950s scifi movies.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

David Rothschild used to be on the board of Motorola too, you should add that in, it's not a good conspiracy without the illuminati lol

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I made this picture for the NWO fans

edit on 23-3-2014 by Stealthbomber because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Bedlam

jazz10

Um. Youtube. Well, if you're about something that looks like this:

...that's absolutely incorrect. It's a view that was popular in the 1920s or thereabouts and got stuck in the group meme. Atoms have orbitals, not orbits.

Electrons don't go round and round in neat planetary looking orbits like in cheesy old 1950s scifi movies.

Now check out the animation as to how the satellites orbit their nucleus called the Earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by jazz10

David Rothschild used to be on the board of Motorola too, you should add that in, it's not a good conspiracy without the illuminati lol

I quoted Anaconda Copper in this thread and also a separate thread.
It's all connected but I can't start bringing even more into it when people are struggling to get their heads around this.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Ha ha yeah
If you take a look at this link here
Iridium Next
and have a look at the numbers to the right.....under the image in relation to the satellite's. .....
the about page

FAST FACTS

A publicly traded company headquartered in McLean, Va., Iridium manages several operations centers, including Tempe, Arizona and Leesburg, Virginia, U.S.A. The U.S. Department of Defense, through its own dedicated gateway, relies on Iridium for global communications capabilities.

own dedicated gateway obviously.

I also happen to think that satellites can and will find the missing Malaysia aircraft but doing so would reveal to othrr nations how good their technology is.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I don't see how they would have to show their capabilities, if they saw a piece that
Showed it was definitely the aircraft they wouldn't have to show a picture just give the coordinates.

Showing their radar data would on the other hand show their capabilities.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Electrons themselves are a little iffy, magic science. Think of magnets and explain why an all negative, though invisible, weightless marble, would orbit an all positive one? Doesnt compute.

electrical discharge, magenetic flows, and energy flows. They're calling magnetically poled waves particles.

Its like you're not seeing full spectrum of the wave when you think its a particle you're dealing with , but only a portion that fits into your "realm" for lack of a better word, or "channel" in a full spectrum of densities and full spectrum of any attribute really in infinity, so you see this part of the whole and assume thats it.

There is no god particle, there is no big bang, when you use the wrong concepts to work the puzzle, what you see and draw conclusions about are wrong.

Hopefully last edit: infinity is always infinite 'something', nothing really cancels itself out. If its not completely nothing but we can't pick it up, doesnt make it nothing. Nothingness is not infinite, because its not there. Only what is there counts. And what is there is infinitely there, in infinite variety.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Perhaps you missed the part where electrons don't orbit the nucleus like satellites. Ever.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Bedlam
reply to post by jazz10

Perhaps you missed the part where electrons don't orbit the nucleus like satellites. Ever.

Have you read any of what I have posted?
Doesn't seem like it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You make a point of electrons orbiting atoms. They don't. Sound doesn't travel in space, either.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

If I quote or find and quote a piece will you see what I'm getting at?
I'm not been funny or been an arse with you but the content in this thread is a massive amount. Lost amongst the pages.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

The over-the-pole orbital design produces "seams" where satellites in counter-rotating planes next to one another are traveling in opposite directions. Cross-seam inter-satellite link hand-offs would have to happen very rapidly and cope with large Doppler shifts; therefore, Iridium supports inter-satellite links only between satellites orbiting in the same direction. The constellation of 66 active satellites has 6 orbital planes spaced 30 degrees apart, with 11 satellites in each plane (not counting spares). The original concept was to have 77 satellites, which is where the name Iridium came from, being the element with the atomic number 77 and the satellites evoking the Bohr model image of electrons orbiting around the Earth as its nucleus

Now do you see?
edit on 24-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

jazz10
reply to post by Bedlam

The over-the-pole orbital design produces "seams" where satellites in counter-rotating planes next to one another are traveling in opposite directions. Cross-seam inter-satellite link hand-offs would have to happen very rapidly and cope with large Doppler shifts; therefore, Iridium supports inter-satellite links only between satellites orbiting in the same direction. The constellation of 66 active satellites has 6 orbital planes spaced 30 degrees apart, with 11 satellites in each plane (not counting spares). The original concept was to have 77 satellites, which is where the name Iridium came from, being the element with the atomic number 77 and the satellites evoking the Bohr model image of electrons orbiting around the Earth as its nucleus

Now do you see?

I see that no one has thought this was the way an atom actually looked since Bohr's earlier models of the atom. It's not what's happening. I understand that they named the satellite constellation Iridium because there were to be 77 of them. But if your conjecture depends on it being like an atom in some actual way, it's not. There's not some deep meaning here, it's an advertising/marketing thing. There's also not exactly 77 of them.

And as I understand it, your conjecture also depends on sound coming from these satellites, right?

edit on 24-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Not only sound.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join