It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With the disappearance of MH-370, Jacob Rothschild becomes the sole owner of a semiconductor patent.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

With the Disappearance of Malaysian Airlines MH-370, Jacob Rothschild Became the Sole Owner of 'Freescale Semiconductors' Patent.

The disappearance of four members of a patent semiconductor traveling on Malaysia Airlines MH370 makes the famous billionaire Jacob Rothschild, the sole owner of the important patent.

A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing.

The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company’s chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient, said Mitch Haws, vice president, global communications and investor relations.

“These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people,” Haws said. “It’s definitely a loss for the company.”

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs.

“However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved.”

Four days after the flight MH370 disappear, semiconductor patent was approved by the U.S. patent office patent is divided in parts of 20% between five starters.

Although a Freescale patent does exist under number US8650327, none of the names listed actually appear on the passenger manifest released by the Malaysian authorities. (But maybe the names have been removed from the flight manifest)

If the patent holder dies, the other owners share equally in dividends from the deceased. If four of the five patentees die, then the patentee left alive gets 100% of the patent. That remaining patent holder is the company Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? The answer is: Jacob Rothschild British billionaire owns the company Blackstone, which in turn owns the company Freescale Semiconductors.

Freescale’s shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors whose past advisers have included ex-US president George Bush Sr and former British Prime Minister John Major.

So heres yet another theory.

Until theres more information, I would consider it highly speculative but interesting nonetheless.

Freescale does state that 20 of their employees were on the flight.

Freescale is named on the patent but the article relies on a comment that the other 4 patent holders were on flight MH-370.

However, their names are not on the list of passengers (as far as I can tell). Then theres the suggestion that their names have been scrubbed...

So long as the other patent holders are alive and well, this is easily debunked.

If, on the other hand, they've disappeared, then this gets kind of interesting.

edit on 1-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That was debunked as a hoax a few times over on various other threads.
edit on 1-4-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

If, on the other hand, they've disappeared, then this gets kind of interesting.

Those 20 scientists were indeed on the plane...and yes the plane has dissappeared. I have been pushing the Freescale scientists theory since I heard they were on the plane. I have done extensive research on Freescale, and it has done nothing to lessen this feeling. They have connections to the MIC, high level political connections...and connections at the highest level of the intelligence communities.

I don't believe for a second this plane is at the bottom of the ocean...it landed somewhere. I also believe that these 20 scientists from Freescale Semiconductor are the key to this mystery.

I was unaware of the Rothschild connection, though it doesn't surprise me. Freescale Semiconductors was purchased by the Blackstone Group with major investors such as the Carlyle Group....for any who don't know anything about these companies...I suggest you take the time...it's worth it.

So the plot thickens.

S&F

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

theabsolutetruth

I had not seen this mentioned though I'm curious to know, which aspect has been debunked?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

gladtobehere

I had not seen this mentioned though I'm curious to know which aspect has been debunked.

I would assume it has to do with the whereabouts of the other patent applicants?

Apparently all patent owners were on the plane. The remaining patent holder is the company itself.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

All of it was debunked, wasn't it from sorcha faal and the scientists on board weren't patent holders, the patent is owned by the company and no one gained as 'patent holders' from their disappearance.

If you type in a few words to the search bar, you will find where it was debunked.

Try googling Rothschild patent debunk MAS370.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The remaining patent holder is the company itself.

Who owns Freescale?

The Blackstone Group L.P. is an American multinational private equity, investment banking, alternative asset management and financial services corporation based in New York City. As the largest alternative investment firm in the world,[2] Blackstone specializes in private equity, credit and hedge fund investment strategies, as well as financial advisory services, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructurings and reorganizations, and private placements.[3]

Source

Blackstone is one of the biggest players in the game....with definite Rothschild connections.

I say plausible.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

All of it was debunked, wasn't it from sorcha faal and the scientists on board weren't patent holders, the patent is owned by the company and no one gained as 'patent holders' from their disappearance.0

I don't think it had anything to do with patents personally....it was the 20 scientists themselves...either what they knew, or what they could build.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

Apparently all patent owners were on the plane. The remaining patent holder is the company itself.

actually, the original source article states that the employees were not on the plane and, more important, when you work for a company and you develop patented technology, you don't own that patent, the company does.

regardless of the facts, even if all the debunked claims were true, freescale's shareholders would own the patent, not rothschild.

of course, nobody will read this and the discussion will continue as if this is all true but, really, the truth just gets in the way here.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

deadcalm

Who owns Freescale?

freestone is a publicly traded company. blackstone is, I believe, a large investor in the company.

is it a controlling stake? I don't know.

I do know that the patent in question, if any of this nonsense were true, would be owned by the shareholders so go buy stock and you can own it too.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

gladtobehere

theabsolutetruth

I had not seen this mentioned though I'm curious to know, which aspect has been debunked?

none of the passenger names on that plane match the names of the patent holders....the 4 men listed in that article aren't even the patent holders , they are the inventors/applicants

the patent involves a "system for optimizing number of dies produced on a wafer." That doesn't sound like a highly valuable, "breakthrough" type of patent that would prompt the murder of four people (much less the death of 235 other innocent parties) in order to gain exclusive control of it. It looks to be a patent for a procedure that moderately improves the efficiency of a particular manufacturing process, not something with a huge market base and a vast potential

remaining patent holder (if the bulk of this WAS true) would not inherit the patent, unless otherwise planned it would go to their family

Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company's International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares), but the Carlyle Group and TPG Group Holdings both own a number of Freescale shares equal to that held by Blackstone.
Read more at www.snopes.com...

edit on 1-4-2014 by research100 because: added much more info

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
To add...

Sometimes BAD things happen to people and there are results.

I would assume they already had a plan in place in the event of

one another's death. Happens all the time.

I would hardly think anyone would kill another 238 people, in another country-just to get one person.

It ain't Hollywood.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Crakeur

actually, the original source article states that the employees were not on the plane and, more important, when you work for a company and you develop patented technology, you don't own that patent, the company does.

regardless of the facts, even if all the debunked claims were true, freescale's shareholders would own the patent, not rothschild.

of course, nobody will read this and the discussion will continue as if this is all true but, really, the truth just gets in the way here.
edit on 1-4-2014 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

"Fact" after "fact" you're telling nonsense and have nothing to back them up with. You claim to look into the company but not the stakeholders of that company? You claim knowledge on the basis of it's ownership and yet haven't looked into the details of the patent yet? Your opinion doesn't even count if it's all based on lies.

Edit: btw, snopes.com is equivelent to mainstream news if you haven't noticed yet...
edit on 1-4-2014 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
smok·ing gun
noun: smoking gun; plural noun: smoking guns
1. a piece of incontrovertible incriminating evidence.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

Fact: Freescale Semiconductor is a publicly traded company. For information regarding the stock price (NYSE) etc.
investors.freescale.com...

Fact: Publicly traded companies are called this because the public can buy and sell shares. This means that, while Mr. Rothschild might own stock in the company, so might I, or anyone else.

Fact: Freescale Semiconductor owns the patents of anything patented by them. They employees don't own anything.

And then there's the source of this whole silly story.

illuminatireview.com...

I'll cut out one lovely bit from the article that started this all:

The names listed on the patent, i.e. Wang Peidong, Chen Zhijun, Cheng Zhihong and Ying Li are the same as in the online message. However, according to the March 8, 2014, passenger manifest(original) of Malaysia Airlines flight 370 these persons were not on that plane. If they were then their names are not listed.

Bold should give you what you're looking to avoid.

But, again, don't let facts like publicly traded companies are owned, and controlled, by the shareholders or the silly inconvenience that employees of a company don't own the ip they created for their employer and certainly don't waste your time paying attention to the fact that the people in question weren't on the passenger manifests.

just keep believing in santa claus, the tooth fairy and great pumpkin.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Crakeur
reply to post by doesntmakesense

Fact: Freescale Semiconductor is a publicly traded company.

Fact: Freescale Semiconductor owns the patents of anything patented by them. They employees don't own anything.

according to the March 8, 2014, passenger manifest(original) of Malaysia Airlines flight 370 these persons were not on that plane. If they were then their names are not listed.

ahh, so I get it now: the fact that the specific patent holders weren't on the plane means Rotschild can't get to it. Oh wait, patent holders don't actually own the company, I'm so surprised. The owners of any corporation are it's stockholders, basically meaning whether or not those 4 specific individuals were on the plane (as opposed to personnell of their investing groups) is entirely moot.

Funnier still is the fact that you know Blackstone is a major stockholder but "don't know" if it owns a large enough portion of it to count. Your words:

is it a controlling stake? I don't know.

So how about that research buddy? I liked how you removed your own claims that you "do not know the details of the patent" from your earlier post, so at least I'm sure you knew how foolish your own words were.

edit on 1-4-2014 by doesntmakesense because: no raisin

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Your questions are answered in a post above mine.

research100

Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company's International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares), but the Carlyle Group and TPG Group Holdings both own a number of Freescale shares equal to that held by Blackstone.

edit on 1-4-2014 by research100 because: added much more info

so they don't have a controlling stake. they have the same ownership as Carlyle and TPG Group

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've been looking online for awhile now. Is it really this hard to check to see if at least one of these guys are alive???
Wang Peidong
Chen Zhijun
Cheng Zhihong
Ying Li

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

it doesn't matter because they're listed as having worked on the patent but the patent in questions is owned by freescale semiconductor and, from what I understand, freescale semiconductor didn't die.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Crakeur
reply to post by JohnTheSmith

it doesn't matter because they're listed as having worked on the patent but the patent in questions is owned by freescale semiconductor and, from what I understand, freescale semiconductor didn't die.

You can keep beating that dead horse all you'd like. I know the owner of the patent, I'm not in denial.
I think I can agree a corporation (although technically a person, to the U.S. government anyways
) did not 'die'.

Sigh. I don't particularly enjoy reading your comments, but I'm known to come off as rude myself, without necessarily meaning it. Usually a bad attempt at humor.

Let's prove these people are still alive and put this story to rest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join