It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Lovers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Something has really been getting under my skin lately when reading all these new Russian news articles.

All these self hating Americans that just want to climb on Russians pole, and bash America at every turn. I am all for free speech, but come on talk about how much Putin gives you a hard on over in Russia. Pack your bags hop a plane and just leave. If you hate Obama, America, and everything about this country. It is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO simple leave. Every time I click a new thread with the word Russia, or Putin I know what is coming next. Oh Putin how can I please you and put down my country. Does that please you master. Obviously this country isn't to bad you get to sit and be a arm chair self hating American. Go live in Russia and see how quickly you want to pack your bags up and come back home.

Sorry I am sure this has been said here time and time again. It just really makes me cringe.

I love America, and everything it stands for. Sure our Government might have made many wrong decisions, but what Government with the power the USA has wouldn't. You think Russia, and Putin wouldn't be in any similar of a position if we crashed, and the USSR was able to become the super power we are today.

Get your collective heads out of your collective a**'s.

That is all.

PS. To those of you that say I would if I could (move to Russia). Get a job.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

As we have all been saying

They'll be back crying in no time

A large majority are not even from the US Or the western world tho, so don't read to much into it, they're generally the ones that refuse to change there position after being proven wrong beyond all doubts, and then you just have lunatics & trolls, they'll be along shortly to

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Fleeing is for Girlies. Besides, if all the awake people leave, then, who is left!

How about they all stick around and help water the Tree of Liberty.

I am sick and tired of people 'fleeing' or being asked to "flee'

Bugger that! Fix up the mess you made in your own back yard.

Generally, I like Americans, but guys, your Government sucks!

P

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

It amazes me too, all the Russia-love, maybe it's Russian propaganda, a lot of it, paid to spread disinfo.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

I'm happy that there are more than just me. That image made me smile. As far as the non American's talking about America, and Russia. Well there opinions simply don't matter as they are not living either situation.

Sorry that sounded rude. Let me put it in a different way. Until you live in America, and understand the actual population. Not what you read in the new article, or see on the TV. There is no real way to know how anything goes down. I live in a small town with no more than 4 thousand people. That is the America that people don't get to see. Most see the huge cities portrayed on TV. Well there is a huge population that lives very different life styles than the "Average American", if that makes since.

There will always be the USA haters, that no matter what is said or done their opinions simply are there. Talking to a tree would be the equivalent.

Sorry I am just going off, and I am probably looking like an idiot, but it hits a nerve when I see a born and bread american hoping on Putin's member.
edit on 31-3-2014 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Crumbles

I'm happy that there are more that just me. That image made me smile. As far as the non American's talking about America, and Russia. Well there opinions simply don't matter as they are not living either situation.

ROFL Someone outside of both spheres of influence, that can see both sides clearly ........ doesn't count.

Good one!

Jeez!

P

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Can't say your visit wasn't expected

So you live in AUS?

Are you perhaps one of the many Chinese or India immigrants that left for a better life? But still hate the west?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You say fleeing. Well why stay somewhere, one hates in the way they portray their own country. Go live in the utopia that you create in your head known as Russia. Not saying you, as you have already said you are from neither country. Just in general.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

pheonix358

Crumbles

I'm happy that there are more that just me. That image made me smile. As far as the non American's talking about America, and Russia. Well there opinions simply don't matter as they are not living either situation.

ROFL Someone outside of both spheres of influence, that can see both sides clearly ........ doesn't count.

Good one!

Jeez!

P

That's just it. You said our government sucks, but you're relying on second-hand information. Oversimplifying the situation. The tide flows in and out, one day it may not "suck" as badly. We have always risen to the occasion and American people are resilient.
I couldn't say what it is like in Australia, because I've never been there. I've never been to Russia either but have studied about it and their course directly affects us here. So we are a little sick of the Russia-lovers who live in the USA and eagerly drink from the waters of freedom our soldiers died for, so that they might live with life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and yet get on a soapbox with those freedoms and bash Americans and love Putin. They are the ones who should move to Russia. The rest of us will take care of our country, thank you.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Are you perhaps one of the many Chinese or India immigrants that left for a better life? But still hate the west?

No mate. My Grandfathers both proudly fought in WW1, one in France and the other in Galipoli.

Do you have anymore slurs to throw my way.

P

edit on 31/3/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

pheonix358

Crumbles

Good one!

Jeez!

P

Are you under the impression I'm from the US?

I'm outside both sphere of influence to but are you truly? I don't believe you are, at least on FB groups you can't hide that sort of thing and you certainly fit the type with your persistence and relentless hate, perhaps you could prove me wrong I'd be happy to expose my identity if you would?

Do we have a Deal?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

pheonix358

Crumbles

Good one!

Jeez!

P

I'm outside both sphere of influence to but are you truly? I don't believe you are, at least on FB groups you can't hide that sort of thing and you certainly fit the type with your persistence and relentless hate, perhaps you could prove me wrong I'd be happy to expose my identity if you would?

Do we have a Deal?

I have a problem in life. I do not suffer fools gladly. Try my sig lines, leads directly to my books. I am an Author, I don't need to hide from anyone.

Jeez, try some bloody research once in a while.

P

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

pheonix358
Fleeing is for Girlies. Besides, if all the awake people leave, then, who is left!

How about they all stick around and help water the Tree of Liberty.

I am sick and tired of people 'fleeing' or being asked to "flee'

Bugger that! Fix up the mess you made in your own back yard.

Generally, I like Americans, but guys, your Government sucks!

P

Good post.

Patriotism shows in bad weather! (and patriotism is universal, so don't give me # that it's none of my business "cuz I'm not 'Murican"...)

Don't like the criticism? Then get up and address the underlying causes for it, instead of crying that nobody believes in your '"Murica #1" nonesense anymore! Those Americans that do criticise are the real patriots.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Both my Grandfathers fought in WWII. I don't pretend to know what they went threw, or fought for just by simply watching the history channel. Simply those answers are not their just because a TV channel says they are. You have to live something in order to know. Living in a different country with different Governments. That is what you know. You do not know something from reading one persons "facts".

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Crumbles

Both my Grandfathers fought in WWII. I don't pretend to know what they went threw, or fought for just by simply watching the history channel. Simply those answers are not their just because a TV channel says they are. You have to live something in order to know. Living in a different country with different Governments. That is what you know. You do not know something from reading one persons "facts".

READ PLEASE.

My post was in reply to another. Context mate, context.

P

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Your post was very minuet. Simply replying to a thread to say you don't know my "Murika".
Where are you from we can start there. If you want to bash someones country without reading the underlying point of the thread.

Oh look that guy said something that someone said on reddit onetime.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This shut or leave because you hate the propaganda and corrupt politicians is only helping the corruption and the destruction of USA. To question the immoral backstabbing manipulating liars and tell them to their face that they are scumbags seem to not be allowed since then you are not pro said country. Talk about shooting the messenger that reveals what you do not want to hear and see. This is a reason why I think US is becoming a corporate fascist country where the truth is bought by money.

I do not really love Russia since I see them as a pretty uncivilized country also. The gay laws are just ridiculous. I am thank full I live in Europe.

Choosing between Russia and US is like choosing between being enslaved to a few politicians or enslavement to banking cartel who make false flags against you to get what they want. Neither is something I like.
edit on 31-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

pheonix358

TritonTaranis

pheonix358

Crumbles

Good one!

Jeez!

P

Do we have a Deal?

I have a problem in life. I do not suffer fools gladly. Try my sig lines, leads directly to my books. I am an Author, I don't need to hide from anyone.

Jeez, try some bloody research once in a while.

P

As I said ...

Prove it

I'm Ronald McDonald btw

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I understood where it was coming from. I was just making the point more clear for you. Looking outside in from AUS? Apparently that is contested in some way. Do you pretend to know what your grandparents went threw in WWI. Your point to the thread is you are coming from reading both ways, and making a judgement. So would you call what your grandparents did in WWI atrocious. No because you were not there so you have no way of knowing. Now that was the context of me taking your point and using it as an advantage to mine.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Crumbles
reply to post by ColCurious

If you want to bash someones country without reading the underlying point of the thread.

Where did I bash your country?
I generally content myself with bashing your Government, which deserves nothing but to be bashed until enough of you people over there finally get it and fix your #...

What the US does affects the rest of the world, and YOU are the people who are supposed to be the highest political body in your country => you are responsible... so you'll have to deal with the criticism.

*Oh, and I'm from Germany... go!
edit on 31-3-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join