It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

owlspotting on $5 a day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
weaving spiders, come on in

this is an australian $5 note,
can you see the owl embedded into the parliament house design?
(it's just the face of the creature, not the whole body, although there seems to be a smaller owl in there also)

there's some hi-rise building pics i'll upload in future (more owls)
if you've spotted anything like this too, i'd like to see your pics please..

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Sure man, if Nintendo had designed the parliament house using 8-bit graphics? That might be an owl.

You guys have pretty money. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

yeah, 'coz, uhhh, it's not like there's ever anything embedded into the money, right?

(enlarged 3x to emulate 8-bit graphics)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I only ever took the time to study 50 or 100 dollar notes... lol

back on topic.. I can't see the owl.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

UNIT76

omg it looks like an alien!!!

wow

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Besides the sex you've got a snake coming up over her shoulder to bite Queen Liz on the neck (shades of Cleopatra!)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

oh c'mon... where the heck is the owl? I wanna get to bed and I am OCD and I am hoping you will answer my reply...

puhlease don't make me wait another hour!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
..this?

behind it, it could even be said the snake is 'coiled' up?
thanks for the contribution.

reminds me of this

..couple of owls in there too

oh c'mon... where the heck is the owl? I wanna get to bed and I am OCD and I am hoping you will answer my reply... puhlease don't make me wait another hour!

does this help?

edit on 1-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: highlighted owls in queen pic

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
all building pics here sourced from documentary series "illuminati in australia"
owl pics just sourced from the net (using keywords: owl totem pole)

this is all the same building here (a lot of various encoding going on here)

please note: rainbow DNA helix in building entrance
edit on 1-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: i had a HOOT posting these

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

The snake looking over the Queen, above, also has its spooned-tongue sticking out.

This one is well known, the street lay-out around the U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. It's a clear owl (not that there's anything wrong with that), and some people may not know about it. The red lines are all drawn along existing streets, and this design was on the original design for D.C., if I'm remembering correctly. And if someone is in Washington they can see it with a subway round trip and a walk about. Should be under five dollars.

edit on 1-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Okay maybe it's an owl; why not.

Which parliament house is it? The old parliament house or the new one? It's the old one right? I'm interested in looking in to whatever is available about the architect.

BRB.

ETA: That didn't take long...

Murdoch was a member of the Masonic order and it is claimed that he incorporated many masonic motifs into his designs.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

Well, when you read a little about how the building developed you learn that it was originally only meant to be "H" shaped. It was also only meant to last 50 years as a temporary home for parliament. Additions came later that gave the building the distinctive shape of its floor plan.

The symbol of the owl was rather ubiquitous in architecture from that era, the late 19th and early 2oth century, so, who knows, you may have found yourself another architectural owl there.

Good catch, OP!

edit on 1-4-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
thank you very much, both of you, for your contributions here.

here's a small rendition for anyone who didn't view that external image provided by aleister
(pmsl, did you catch his 'less than $5 a day' gag? ..he's a cheeky one isn't he)

the bohemian grove emblem (weaving spiders come not here)

^please note the 6-sided star embedded around it

the owl statue at bohemian grove

anyone ever played maple story?

this gets really interesting now...

some in-depth study on the owl here
(pic sourced from linked site, lots of interesting information there)
some 'german' owls (that's me being polite)

the interesting thing here is.. wasn't that a 6-sided star on the bohemian grove emblem?

more funny money (sorry about the size and clarity)

now i'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel

..forgot to post the reference to pallas athena (minerval owls, etc)
edit on 1-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: hehe

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
weaving spider draw together many threads to create a pattern, a home, and a way to sustain themselves everafter..
in this topic, is one such thread.
the comparison is this; the benet jesserat there, is likened to the 'owl' here.
in the same way we have the atreides & harkonnen against one another there (yet ultimately under the same influence)
we have the german & jewish 'factions' indicated here..
there's a bit more dissection to be done, in regards to zionism, etc.. but it's a good entry point

when i was little, i came across a childrens book called "trouble for trumpets"
here's a small sampling of the artwork in the book..

the storyline in the book is another completely encoded work, aimed at young minds.
if you are familiar with the occult scene (and the occult agenda) these few pictures are saying a lot, aren't they?
much more going on in these pics than a child would ordinarily grasp
the book costs upwards of $50 secondhand nowdays, and is out of print/no longer available..

here's that pallas athena reference (forgot to post it yesterday..)

it's a shame none of us is able to just come out and say what we really mean..

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I actually don't know what you really mean. But your children's book reminded me of the most popular use of owls in the 21st century - the owls in Harry Potter books and movies. Everyone loves those owls! They bring messages from "beyond", they protect the children, and they swoop silently all over the place in that big dining room. Kids and teens nowadays probably think of those when they think of owls.

I've only seen one of those large white owls once in my life, for luckily I was looking upwards when it silently glided by over my head, across the yard, and over the entire area. It was night, but one of those horrible bright yard lights was on, so I was able to see it clearly both as it was near and then as it flew well off into the distance. That was really nice.

Here're a couple Lakshmi images with her owl, the first one is like the one I saw. The wiccans at wiccanpedia claim that "Lakshmi is, among other things, primarily the goddess of wealth, and her owl is a warning against distrust and isolationism, even selfishness", aye:

edit on 2-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

thanks again for the contributions! (those 'eastern religion' pics)
this is what i'm driving at - how that 'owl' mysteriously pops up everywhere.. as stated in the movie analysis topic,

she certainly gets around, this reverend mother, here she was training the padasha emperor's daughter - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

what i'm trying to get across is how this bene-jeserrat lady has ACCESS to whoever she needs access to, and how all these people/houses/empires *somehow* hate eachother and spend most of their time & energy fighting eachother and how this lady just seems to be in the middle of it all (..remember, this is all an allegory) - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

also

the "bene-jeserrat" - a secret society made up of women, who's task it is to carry out a selected breeding program among humans - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

so i am talking about a female orientated order (via pallas athena, it started earlier)
and that breeding program (while literal) is analogous to the hybridization & amalgamation of belief systems
(and why we end up seeing aspects of it in harry potter, trouble for trumpets, etc)

the owl, a nocturnal predator
i once saw such a great white owl (as you mentioned) that has lost its way, and was trying to hide in a tree during the day.. the daytime creatures (birds) were having none of that, and pecked at it and continually chased it away

you seem to be a very humble and wise person, i've read much of your posts here at ATS now.. i could certainly stand to learn a thing or two from you (and have been) thanks again for expanding the discussion

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Hi, and thanks. I will research your links, and enjoy your analysis. My mom collected owls at one point, not real ones, images and toys and such. Then she finally realized that she was continuing the hobby of someone who had died (when someone, close family member or friend, dies, people have a habit of "taking on" their unfinished goals or interests), and lost interest in that. Some of those owls are still around though. Oh, and great owl sighting, I hope it got away without too much damage from the small birds (hawks have to put up with that daily). Yes, good to read your stuff as well. I got interested in your posts when you and I were talking to a noobie occult-art wannabee on an introduction thread and you pulled out your probable "real" avatar for a few minutes. My real one is that guy wearing a white buffalo skin, a really beautiful portion of a painting I found on the net, and I "dressed" in it for Ventura's thread, had the first question, and he ignored it. My sunday go-to-meeting avatar (the fun meetings!).
edit on 3-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
K, when it comes to this aspect of what's going on with our world the owl thing is new to me. I see the imagery, and maybe it's my background but owls aren't the symbol of "good" where I come from. They're harbingers of death and bad things. But on the other hand, as things have a good and bad side, they also represent the ability to see all.

Lately these traditional things have been white-washed out and people say "they're for wisdom!" but I'm not likely to forget what I was taught as a child very quickly.

Anyway, as I said I'm new to this part of the problem. The owl. Is there something I can read to catch up on its significance here? I get why the snake is significant. But I only just started hearing about the owl last month.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
if i'm to understand that... your family tree has some interesting branches
("it's in the blood" they say)

about that owl ..ok.. so i'm starting to relent a little on them, gaining an appreciation at least. the owl is a nocturnal predator (as i said) so i do acknowledge the significance of what you offered about 'hawks having the same problem' (a daytime apex predator, "the atreides" in other words ) --the birds are the mob (the crowd, the masses), the owl is still their natural enemy (a 'night' predator) (so) the hawk has to be recognized as a 'daytime' predator (but it's still in the same family as the mob of birds) ..the hawk then becomes a *type* of shepherd, or the one who is able to pass a righteous judgement on the rest of the family (the atreides parable again) ..all the symbolism matches up perfectly (right down to wolves in sheeps clothing, if we were to translate it over that way)

thanks for that little push in the right direction.
may it serve to remind me, i am not fit to pass judgement on anyone..
(Job 30:29) I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls

as for mr. ventura, i just keep posting this pic (and saying little else)

maybe it's my background but owls aren't the symbol of "good" where I come from. They're harbingers of death and bad things. But on the other hand, as things have a good and bad side, they also represent the ability to see all.

hi and welcome to the conversation, i'd say your background (while unique for you) is the same as we all get (that is to say, we're all living on the same planet going through the same drama) i agree with your interpretation of the owl for the most part and is why i constantly refer to it as a nocturnal predator, aleister just reigned me in a little with the mention of the hawk. (things having a good and bad side; the hawk having the same problem from the related family mob of birds) a similar thing can be said of the owl and how it is able to see in the dark.. i'll have to come back and clarify all that soon (when the dust settles a little)

Lately these traditional things have been white-washed out and people say "they're for wisdom!" but I'm not likely to forget what I was taught as a child very quickly.

if i'm to understand that, then you have a very good reason for wanting to get to the bottom of this stuff.
i had things happen to me also when i was very young. it leaves an impression, doesn't it? (that's rhetorical, no need to reply)
you can start to see now what the white-wash was all about

the information will come along; everyone is exactly where they need to be

there was a link above, it may have been buried among a wall of text

some in-depth study on the owl here

thanks for your input, i have a feeling you will contribute something important here at a later time

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Good find on Jesse V's coat, owls everywhere. Yeah, kids love the Harry Potter, and I read somewhere that J.K. Rowling is thinking of writing more in the Potter series (maybe Potter as an older guy, where the books and movie left off). Have you done a thread on the Potter films? You'd be great at looking for symbols and such in there. I have one semi-friend (we talk when we see each other on the street kind of friend) and she's totally into Harry Potter, goes to the conventions, etc. But I asked her once, after noticing it, "Who was the first eventual Hogwart's student that Harry saw in person (he first saw Hagrid, of course), the same eventual student who was the first to talk to him." Hint, well, not so much of a hint, it was his future wife! She didn't know that, even though she watched the movies like seven times each. That's way off topic, but maybe not, as if she writes new books and pops in a new movie or three then there are sure to be owls in there.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a small mention of related symbology while it's still fresh; eagles/hawks(birds of prey), shepherd/staff

reply to post by Aleister

i think that's a double-headed eagle on jesse's coat, one of the owls distant cousins

it's amazing how multi-faceted this journey is, no wonder they call it a rabbit hole. (a morlock hole)

i wouldn't be surprised to see more harry potter books in the future, i think programs like twilight and others are picking up the threads already, i think the program behind it has been long running, here's a book from a series i used to read when i was in 'little' school..

the series is called "Tim and the Hidden People", this episode, uhh, i mean 'book' is called 'Tim rides the ghost bus'
we saw all of that 'stuff' in harry potter too, right down to that bus

programs for the kiddies..
even the titles of the books/movies have significance..
i highly recommend a tinfoil holiday searching for such material (look for pictures of earlier 'harry potter' incarnations, right down to the hairstyle, glasses & scar, you will find them, even the bus..)
the BBC television "The Tripods" series also comes to mind.. (i don't think i've ever seen a topic on that?)

i was wondering if you'd mind dropping in here from time to time and helping to outline as much info as you're willing to share? you seem to know all about this stuff too, i am wondering at what point will we diverge?

i'll tell you (and anyone else who is reading this) one thing right here, if the bible and jesus isn't true i am really, really concerned with what's going on in regards to all this 'stuff'

it's horrible when one first 'cracks' and grasps the significance of all this stuff, and realizes how long it's been happening for.. it's one thing to type about it all on forums like this but it's another thing entirely when one wraps their head around what it all means.. i had such a moment the other night when going over some stuff with a friend)

i think i understand what you're saying about that friend there who doesn't notice things even after multiple viewings..
tell your friends as much as you can, i reckon..
i met a friend-of-a-friend about a year ago, started talking about all these things, he even got to see things with his own eyes, ..once is all it takes, now he's right up on symbolism & polarity material and even has the foundation to do more with it than be paralyzed with fear & dread

showing him various 'stuff' from the bible was easy too
..he surprised me the other day, when leaving, and made a comment (expanding on something i thought i was actually telling him, hehe, admonishing me) about "just wanting to be a better person"
when i see that guy say things like that.. and i know that guys previous history.. it makes me almost cry for joy, this is the stuff that truly transforms lead into gold
edit on 4-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: jesus stuff

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join