It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Croatian Constitutional Court Upholds Mandatory Child Vaccination

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

To be quite honest I have never looked to see what the labels said. I get my Flu shot at the VA. I have never had the flu and I am not paranoid about what they are giving me in the shots.

Does a single flu vaccine exist?

Does a single flu vaccine exist? No. Every year health officials produce a new flu vaccine containing the three types of flu virus. For example, during the 2009-2010 flu season, flu vaccines were required to contain A/Brisbane/59/2007 (H1N1); A/Uruguay/716/2007 (H3N2); and B/Brisbane/60/2008. During the 2007-2008 flu season, flu shots contained completely different strains: A/Solomon Islands/3/2006 (H1N1); A/Wisconsin/67/2005 (H3N2); and B/Malaysia/2506/ 2004.
Link

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trollsmustdie

Does a single flu vaccine exist?

I am not sure why you are asking this question since you answered yourself. However, I am glad you found the information you were seeking. The site you linked seems to be questionable and showed up on a list of dubious organizations from Quakwatch so here is a link you should look over that isn't questionable.
CDC

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

What is your explanation for how diseases like Polio, for example, that were eliminated in the United States by 1979 after widespread vaccination efforts? Do you not believe that? or do you think it is true but that the consequences are worse than Polio?

The polio death rate was decreasing on its own before the vaccine was introduced, and there is no credible scientific evidence that the vaccine caused Polio to disappear.

On the other hand, there is evidence aplenty to suggest the vaccine itself causes Polio, as cases of polio invariably increased after mass inoculations.

Where polio vaccination programs have been instituted worldwide, reported polio infections show a 700% increase as a result of compulsory vaccination.

Poliomyelitis trends in Pondicherry, south India, 1989-91 (Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health [London], vol. 51, no. 4, August 1997, pages 443-48): About 54 percent of children lamed as a result of poliomyelitis had received three doses of oral polio vaccine before the onset of paralysis.

Faced with these disastrous results, the authorities simply get creative, here are examples of past creativity:

- statistical manipulation: in 1956 (Francis Field Trials) they discovered large numbers of children contracted polio after receiving the vaccine: they immediately excluded all cases of polio that occurred within 30 days after vaccination from the statistics on the pretext that such cases were "pre-existing".

- definition fraud: another favourite was to redefine the disease, by issuing new diagnostic guidelines, and then rename it. Americans renamed their Polio cases as 'meningitis' . Thereafter, if you were not vaccinated and you got Polio, it was called 'Polio'. On the other hand, if you had been vaccinated and you got Polio, it was called 'viral or aseptic meningitis'. The Chinese renamed most of their Polio cases as Guillaine Barre Syndrome (GBS): after mass vaccination in 1971, reports of Polio decreased whilst GBS increased roughly ten times.

If you are sincerely interested in the opposite point of view, as you affirm in your post (please don't be offended if I highly doubt it myself) then do one simple experiment. Go to your medical library, and ask to see the United States Polio Surveillance Unit's bulletins, from 1955 to 1970.

Here's a spoiler for you. You can't. Every single one is listed as 'missing'. In every library in the United States.

Another major problem with your position would be evidenced by the following quotation:

"Official data shows that large scale vaccination has failed to obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they were supposed to provide protection" Dr Sabin, developer of Polio vaccine.

Personally, I wouldn't put myself in the position of propagandising the efficacy of a vaccine that its very developer disavows, but each to their own I guess.

If you go to the Center for Disease Prevention's own website, you will find that they still insist that Polio is a Virus.

The major problem with that is that it violates some of the best known rules of virology such as the Koch Postulates. The CDC don't seem to have a problem with it though, so I'm sure you won't. Typical CDC behaviour that, in not hesitating to violate established rules if they contradict its own position.

No later than 2013, Pakistan’s Express Tribune reports that:

‘A government inquiry has found that polio vaccines for infants funded by the Global Alliance for Vaccination and Immunisation are causing deaths and disabilities in regional countries including Pakistan.’

And of course, despite the evidence (or to be both cynical and accurate 'because of the evidence') the government response:

Pakistan moves to punish parents of non-vaccinated children

Brutish, heavy-handed behaviour as usual to enforce medical quackery by diktat.

Some of us see this type of behaviour, recurring world-wide, for what it is. No amount of trumpeting 'we have saved the world' can hide the ugly truth.

Now if you want my personal view on the question, if I were to contract Polio (which I am not expecting despite not being vaccinated against it) then I would simply inject myself with pure ascorbic acid vitamin C following a protocol I have used in the past for general health maintenance.

Why? Because I have first-hand evidence that it works. Worldwide, people have woken up to the vaccine frauds perpetrated against them and have sought alternative solutions. These solutions have proven to be effective, which is an insurmountable problem for vaccine apologists such as yourself.

Your cries of 'we have saved the world by eradicating another harmless virus' unfortunately fall on deaf ears.

edit on 29-3-2014 by D377MC because: spelling, punctuation, edit to add.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

That document says nothing to back up your contention. You still appear to be trying to defend a lie. Why don't you just admit that you misspoke or something?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

JuniorDisco
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

That document says nothing to back up your contention. You still appear to be trying to defend a lie. Why don't you just admit that you misspoke or something?

Please provide the link to the document to which you are referring.

It is likely you are talking about the blurb from the WHO website and not the actual PDF report which is available online. It is clear several members, like Grimpachi, were confused by this so clearing that up could be helpful.

In fact when you do link to the PDF you may want to scour the area concerning what flu vaccines are distributed where and by whom in regards to whether or not that particular vaccine was designed for treatment in the region . . .

-FBB
edit on 29-3-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

edit on 29-3-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 202

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

pure ascorbic acid vitamin C following a protocol I have used in the past for general health maintenance.

Amazing stuff. There should be an entire forum on vitamin C. Ok that's going too far but a thread or three would be so beneficial to many if not all.

edit on 29-3-2014 by Trollsmustdie because: Phone fingers

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sorry folks...

-Thread Closed for Staff Review

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join