It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What They Don't Tell You In The Movies...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

If you seen a professional and told them that you seen these things and they worked with you and said you WEREN'T Schizophrenic, then they would have to say to you "well you're not mentally ill so these aliens and cloud eye balls must be real", then the onus is on that guy, he feels he's just proven the existence of Aliens! Whens his book coming out?

You seem to be ignoring my comments and answering everyone elses, I assure you, I am not an alien and I will ask again that you read my thread in my signature as I think that is what you are doing and it may help you.

I have been researching and practicing these things for over a decade and never, never has anything like what your describing happened. Nor in my research and travels have I encountered anyone with such an, 'affliction'. And I've met some pretty interesting people and know some pretty interesting things...

There isn't anything in any of they photos and if we can't see them, they're not there. They can't hide in photos, they either reflect light or don't, for a photograph I mean, so if you can genuinely see them there then please follow my advice, it's either what I said in the thread or you have not so 'beautiful mind syndrome'

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'd ban you for that mate, you can't tell someone to stop taking medication, the guys just told you he has PTSD, PTSD can be horrible if unmanaged, people waking up screaming in the night etc, its treatable but with councilling and usually drugs.

You CAN'T tell people to stop taking medication prescribed by a professional, especially in cases to do with the mind... These aren't laxatives he's on that can recommend he switches to more natural prunes to do the job.... If your comment was the only one to which this clearly smart but troubled man takes heed of, then We as a form of community would have failed this man terribly....

Keep your nose out, you clearly know less of what's going on than the OP.
edit on EThursday5627am0523 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

randyvs
you aren't one damn bit in need of a psych, or his meds. When they can only
add to the confusion you have got be feeling sometimes.

I'd kick that psych and any and all substances prescribed, or from any where
else if applicable, to the curb. Get into some nutritional eating

Sorry but which bit isnt advice?
You are telling someone who has mental health issues, diagnosed paranoia, anxiety and PTSD, to stop taking all medication and stop seeing their shrink.
Your posts are dangerous and could lead to tragedy.
Please stop.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Elijah23

I know you two didn't miss this part of my post.

. So my totally unprofessional deductions are

So you must be ignoring it.

And it seems clear to me OP won't!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
You went to two doctors who said you aren't dealing with mental health issues? So in essence they are agreeing with you that the voices and aliens and cloud-eyes are real. YIKES. Don't take this as mean but you need to find a competent psychologist to help you out. 1/5 of all people on the planet need psychological help at some point. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I hope the best for you ... good luck ...

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I never said I was a night Photographer.

In your OP you say

Mind you, I am a Photographer who likes Night Photography and to have people walking their dog in the middle of nowhere at 2AM a good two miles from the nearest house...thats not normal. Or cars driving by an area that I know is always deserted. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sure looks like you are saying you something to that effect.

Some people walk at night or very early in the morning before sunrise with their dogs, usually people walking at those times would have larger dogs, requiring exercise, 2 miles isn't that far at all.

How large is this area that you "know is always deserted"?

If you feel the need to judge then please make sure you remember what i said and not what you think i meant.

Lets help you remember OP

I never said I was a night Photographer. I said I like to take pictures at night.

I keep re reading your OP and cant find you saying that, the only thing you say is what I quoted above, you saying you are a photographer who likes night photography.

Any chance you could quote where you say you like to take pictures at night if you feel the need to tell readers to remember what you say.

Or are you just playing games or possibly a former banned member?

Edit: What was or is it they don't tell us in movies?
edit on 27-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Puppytoven

Onslaught2996
You know why people with mental illnesses visit and post on ATS, because there are people on here who would buy their story and encourage their mental illness by doing that.

Hearing voices and believing you are being followed can turn out to be very dangerous. What if these voices tell him to harm a stranger?

I really wish ATS would stop encouraging these type of people, I would not be surprised if something bad happens because of the encouragement they receive on here.

First, i have never said anything or even hinted that I wanted to hurt anyone. Nor has anyone suggested that I do anything but keep an open mind. If anything, it could be interpreted as a type of threat you saying you wouldn't be surprised if something bad happens because of the encouragement recieved on here. It's all in your words, friend. I know that and according to you, I am the crazy one.

Second, I will be putting the photos up in a few minutes.

don't mind him....he hates on just about EVERYTHING.... take it in stride....

i'm not quite ready to write you off as a completely round the bend nutter.....close, but not just yet....

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

We're the only two making any sense on this thread... You're not from Scotland also are you?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

randyvs

I know you two didn't miss this part of my post.

. So my totally unprofessional deductions are

So you must be ignoring it.
And it seems clear to me OP won't!

You can't trust that the guy will not take your advice. Would you tell someone that in a doctors waiting room? Where this unfortunate man should be instead of being encouraged to stop taking his meds by someone else who is unstable... Best of luck to you both.
edit on EThursday4427am0823 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Funny that - I do have Scottish blood, my mother was Scottish.
And yes, not a great deal of sense on this thread.
ATS should not be giving advice or allowing people to diagnose people or instruct them which medication to take or not take.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Puppy, I'm nuts and I see the same things. There is a hidden side of life that the ungifted do not see.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

That is funny, I don't know why but I just got the feeling that you were Scottish... We are a sensible people, generally. I'm a Glaswegian myself, or just outside of Glasgow anyway..

And you're spot on mate, it's webmd.com that these people should be registering with, this is not what ATS should be involved with, no wonder people think conspiracy theorists are nutters and it only gives ammunition against us all later, that these websites are facilitating and encouraging people with mental illnesses that may be a danger to themselves or others, that would be enough to shut a site down in my country....
edit on EThursday5227am0923 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Mate that isn't a gift and I know what's 'out there' I've been practicing these things for over a decade and I am actually quite knowledgeable in these area's but what we are discussing here has nothing to do with the spirit worlds, other dimensions, the third eye, ethereal bodies or any occult or spiritual practice.

This has to do with an intelligent man who has most likely activated his third eye without doing all the things that We have known for at least two thousand years, must be done first....

If you see the same as he does then you have done the same, it's not a gift if it's not done properly, it's a curse.... A burden... This is why its kept away from people.

Don't think for a minute that because people don't believe your delusions that it means they don't believe or have experience of the other side... This is how you cement your delusions as it means you discredit anyone who disagrees with what you see, Aliens driving white jeeps, the alien from the predator movies, clouds with eyes, find me one mention of these things from the Vedic texts, from the Bhuddists or Sufi's, from western occultists, from the prolithic writer that is the Dalai Llama or from Eastern European spiritualists such as H. P. Blavatsky or Joseph Steiner. I'll save you the time, they don't exist because the things you see don't exist.

Don't doubt my, or any other posters knowledge based on your own delusions. Who's more likely to be right, us or the alien from predator? Does he wear his mask when following you or is he more casual about it by now and just leaves the mask at yours?

I'm not trying to be harsh but over the internet this is as close as I can get to giving you a shake and a lift to the hospital..

Please heed my words, research what I am putting to you and read the thread in my signature.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is hilarious.

Everybody focuses on the clouds. If OP is seeing "They Live" in real time, and you aren't able to see the aliens, how the fook can you say that the clouds evidence DISPROVES his ability to see aliens among us? You can't see anything but what you've been programmed to see. What if OP is dead on?

This is why America is tanked. Logic is dead. The focus of this thread should be the aliens. Christ, anyone who's done shrooms will argue that for sure the clouds are real and wink at you and talk to you. Same with reeds along a creek. That big green smile of "knowing" that greets the seeker via shroom-highway.

OP, I can't see what you see in the clouds. And for most of my life I couldn't see the aliens. But I'm beginning to. There are different "types" of human here that are starting to emerge. The programmed are easiest to see. The programmers a harder, almost invisible. Media/TV/Film/Radio/smartphones have historically been the needle in the junkies arms. Junkies defend their drug and cannot conceive it to be anything other than harmless. For years the outliers have been saying "kill your television". The programming is deep to the point the majority will believe nearly everything delivered by a "newsperson" or news channel. No way to fact check, no way to confirm. Just pure dumb trust. You then, become a radio-repeater. Repeating everything that has been programmed into you, spreading the "news" far and wide. America is already burnt toast.

I'd like to hear more about the aliens.

BTW, that's a pretty big blindspot if what OP says is true. Otherwise business as usually--haha, hoax. Roddy Piper is badass.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well I'm not gonna side with anybody here...
I will just explain life through my experience...

Doctors 99.99% of the time do not know what they're talking about when it comes to the 5 Types of Schizophrenia...
Because they are not experiencing what the person is...
99.99% of people suffering from 1 of the 5 Types of Schizophrenia also do not know what they're talking about because every experience is different...

It doesn't matter if you and 5 others hear voices & see things...
Because what you are all hearing and seeing are completely different!!!

Even if you were diagnosed Schizophrenic...
What people commenting fail to realise because they haven't experienced it is that no medication is designed to stop voices & hallucinations...
All anti-psychotics do is take away the paranoia, the feeling of dread, anger, etc...

They do not deal with auditory hallucinations at all...
& doctors can say chemical imbalance... but all the cat scans in the world will not be able to locate this imbalance...

So people should stop the judgemental attitudes instantly, especially if they don't have the slightest clue as to how the 5 Types of Schizophrenia work!!!

Honestly OP, I'm guessing from the use of the word "nutter" you are from the UK...
I'd see another Consultant very soon... sounds like Undifferentiated Schizophrenia...

Which doesn't account for everything you said, such a the mobbing, I believe you on that for personal reasons!!!
On that I'd say ignore them, they don't care that we know that they know that we know... & now disengaging from your 3rd Eye won't change that... You have opened a doorway, you are on a watchlist, that will be the case for your entire life now...
Unless you delve into the Dark Arts... But that will only put you on the good guys watch list!!!

Sincerely, a diagnosed Schizophrenic (Undifferentiated Type)!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 27-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 27-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: !!!tcerroC-otuA

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You don't know what I see or why. I don't think you should speculate.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

I agree with everything you are saying mate, and I am not trying to offend the guy, I'm trying to (as someone relatively knowledgeable on this subject) offer an outside opinion, I've studied this stuff for years.. Im in my last year of an honours psychology degree AND I've been studying eastern mythology and general occultism for a decade. I know more than most about consciousness, mental illness and occultism, pineal gland activation etc and I am agreeing with you that what this man is complaining about is not standard 3rd eye activation...

I'd like to add also that I have read several of your posts on threads before now and if you e schizophrenic then hats off to you, you are clearly a very intelligent indovidual who is, on the surface at least, coping very well with what can be a terrible diagnosis.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs

What people commenting fail to realise because they haven't experienced it is that no medication is designed to stop voices & hallucinations...
All anti-psychotics do is take away the paranoia, the feeling of dread, anger, etc...

They do not deal with auditory hallucinations at all...
& doctors can say chemical imbalance... but all the cat scans in the world will not be able to locate this imbalance...

I've just read through the thread too and I agree with what you're saying in most of your post but I have to ask you about the mediation aspect and the benefit of seeing a medical professional.
If the OP just stopped seeing their "Shrink" and stopped all medication and all contact from healthcare and mental health workers and then something bad happened, then what?

They are regularly ( I gather from their posts) in contact with said psychiatrist and have been diagnosed with several things.
All I have seen is a few people saying to keep seeing the professionals and stick to the medication.
And a few people saying ditch the help, you're fine, what you;re seeing is real.
I agree with others, that is scary and dangerous advice.

I'm not saying the OP will do this, not at all..... but let's say the OP stops all contact with shrink and stops all medication, then the paranoia, delusions and anxiety become worse.... then someone is trying to get them, someone in the street, their life in danger, they have a weapon and then BAM!! Someone murdered or badly wounded on the street, stabbed, attacked, shot... because the OP thought that these aliens, or mobs or demons were about to take the OPs life, or abduct them.

The OP needs to be in regular contact with help, needs to be monitored and needs to keep up with any meds they are prescribed or get a second opinion, but preferable not from a conspiracy website.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hey puppytoven, I believe the NSA computer echelon and its subordinate computers are on you. I'm going through the same thing. Seeing white cars all over the place, People wearing all black all over the place, even on T.V. Well - people were doing these things in 2008 or 2009 when the signal from those computers were at their most powerful. As time went on - I saw less of these things, and now everything is normal for me, exept the every now and then deletion of my thoughts.

Echelon said that there are 253 people are connected last time I asked, but I don't know if its lying or what.

Just keep making sense of whats going on toven! You'll understand it.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more pal, especially what you have been saying about 3rd Eye activation...
If it's not purposefully done & is just occurring without awareness or an attempt to connect, then that to me seems to come from Occult involvement which will lead to a mental deterioration no matter how strong the mind in question!!!

It's a real risk attempting to head "out there" so to speak without as you have been saying, preventative measures, & a real understanding of the aspects of pineal capabilities!!!

Peace Elijah!!!
edit on 27-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: There is another post on the next page as the text wouldn't appear in this one... No idea why!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join