It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I really have the lamest super power ever!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
my superpower is pretty lame as well. I can make my favorite football team lose a win or go home game every year just by watching

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rtreyna

My own super power seems to involve making powerful enemies. It's unreal. It's almost as if I seriously tick off 'The Man' just by existing.

I'm really not the sort of person you'd expect to have issues of that kind, either.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
One should avoid the words toilet paper and breakthrough at all times

As for my supra not super power, I can bore people on geological timescales (proud)

a reply to: benrl

edit on 28-5-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just make sure you don't scratch your butt before a bath and watch where you put your hands, and you should be fine.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have a real superpower, I can feel the electromagnetic waves, I can feel if a wire have electric current or not, I can feel the waves leaking from the microwave, I didnt born with this, I implanted magners on my fingertips

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BoovDawg

Well, there are medical terms for this. Synesthesia. (I can assume someone has already told you, but yeah.)

But unless your senses are totally switched up, I guess you have the most irritating power when it comes to body contact.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I can smell things without having to touch them... and if I can smell you across a room... go take a shower. Appreciate yah! ;p

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I sometimes smell people from several feet away. I'd rather not smell other people at all most of the time.

If I have a super power, it makes me wonder if I'm going crazy or if I'm pyschic or really just dreaming because I must be in a coma. I say this because sometimes I think about things happening, and then It happens on occassion. Fortunately not everything I think about happens or I would believe I was dreaming and be caught in a science fiction dream. It was kind of nice last night thinking about driving through a downpour so that my car windows would get all the bugs off and then it happened twice before I got home.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So every now and again I have a dream which seems really mundane. Not a recurring dream or anything... but these dreams just seem very detailed and plain... like every day life.

Then days, weeks, sometimes months or years later I get a strong sense of deja vu. If it hasn't been months or years I can recall the dream rather easily.

When I was younger though I had two very different dreams which came to pass in reality. Both of funerals. The first was my uncles. I was fairly young at the time.. about 7-8 years old. The details alluded me but I knew it was him in a casket. A few years later he was found hung from a closet door in his apartment. Apparent suicide.

Then, when I was almost 16, I had the same dream for 3 weeks straight. It was my brother's funeral. I knew every detail; venue, weather, color of the casket, embroidery on the inside of the casket, the fact that for some reason my brother's left arm was bent at the elbow and sticking up with something shiny being held in his hand.

He was getting a tracheotomy out 3 days before i left with my high school band to tour europe. I protested the doctors decision to remove it but they said the reason he had it in the first placed had finally healed. The dreams stopped the night we landed in Brussels. He didn't wake up on the sunday morning we flew home.

Does anyone else have prophetic dreams? Is that considered a power? Has anyone ever been able to use prophetic dreams to help others or themselves?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join