It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hiding in clouds.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Seems too good to be true.

However...

The two witnesses have arrived. "Behold I send you as sheep admist the wolves. Be wise as serpents and innocent as doves." -Mathhew 10:13

Tried to search but was lacking key words.

Thoughts?

AAC

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Its a cgi fake thats been posted here many , many times now.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Posted umpteen times here friend,
but with different titles so hardly likely to come up in search.
its CGI by the way

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Seems too good to be true.
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Thats because it is....I hear the HOAX bin a callin

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Its a cgi fake thats been posted here many , many times now.

Really wish the search function could help prevent this. I tried to search. Even put ufo video only.

AAC

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That vid may be fake. But they do hide in certain cloud formations. I have seen one come out of a cloud it was a more circle like craft. I only saw the front of it. The cloud formations do not seem normal when you see them.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Already been debunked 10 times, it's CGI and not a very good one at that.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
that video is part of a pizza commercial that u can find on utube for some foreign country lol. It is cgi like everyone is saying.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Somebody, somewhere will actually believe that clip is for real that's the sad part. I think....Doesn't matter....

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am giving up on UFO forum.

Unless I see one on the sky myself.

Then I'll post.

Then no one will believe me.

Bet.

AAC

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've seen them hiding in clouds. But that one looks sort of like some kind animal. Cloud ships, morphing triangle into manta rays, various types of day time.

Also, the scriptures are metaphors for inner process of attaining Higher Mind and overcoming primitive and body/materialistic tendencies. The two witnesses are in us, Love and Wisdom and we have to view our lives in the end, based on these 2 witnesses. For example, when we know harming others is wrong and cringe inside, but our religious leaders tell us to do something wrong, and we do it, those two witnesses, like the small still voice within, show us that, why did we not recognize that cringing and knowing it wasn't loving, was our inner discernment. And some the ludicrous things people believe, well, common sense, wisdom would dictate that this isn't something you tune out the real world with.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm not saying its not cgi, but maybe all you...experts, could show us your evidence?

I ask because cgi is so good these days that its near impossible to tell the difference between a real object and something thats been layered in.

Please show us what you see that tells you its cgi.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

VoidHawk
I'm not saying its not cgi, but maybe all you...experts, could show us your evidence?

I ask because cgi is so good these days that its near impossible to tell the difference between a real object and something thats been layered in.

Please show us what you see that tells you its cgi.

The internet after a bit more search showed that it was a viral marketing video for a pizza company. However, could that be a cover...? Doubt it.

AAC

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There big usually circle like clouds that dont follow the speed of othere clouds or the only one in the sky. Odds are extreamly high if you see this there is a ship in there alien or earth made craft who knows but like i sayed i have seen one. And others have as well. The ship i saw was in the everglades in florida wile hunting. The other clouds i have seen in other places around the us. But most often i saw a few heading to a military base in the water off the shore of north carolina. Off oak island.
edit on 20-3-2014 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

As others have said, it's been debunked here many times. This external link describes who produced it and why: urbanlegends.about.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Explanation of hoax here by Gortex:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

Funny thing to add tho. A few years after i saw the ship they stoped giving out hunting permits for that part of the everglades. And made everyone give up there hunting camps basicly made it so no one would go back out there. They burned down everyones camps. And sayed it was to save rhe black panthers. Lol no one ever saw a black panter out there ever. All bs no one could figure out why they did this now i think i know why.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

SummerLightning
reply to post by VoidHawk

As others have said, it's been debunked here many times. This external link describes who produced it and why: urbanlegends.about.com...

But we see the same comments with ALL vids, and we also hear "Its been shopped" when its a picture, but none of the people who shout those words ever show us their evidence.
I mess with video and photoshop myself so I've a good idea what to look for, so I'm wondering what it is they all think they can see?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Here is the commercial it was in :

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

The two witnesses have arrived. "Behold I send you as sheep admist the wolves. Be wise as serpents and innocent as doves." -Mathhew 10:13

My thoughts are stupid bible quotes are pretty funny.

Here's one I like.

" 'Allo I'm jesus. give me your souls and I'll give you a ufo!"

well, it should have been added, but they wont listen to saint sn0rch..

:/

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join