It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimean Tatars Will Have to Vacate Land – Official (RIA News)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Surely you are not advocating that the present generation has to "make right" the atrocities of their historical ancestors are you?

I'd settle for not doing it anymore.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cathcart

Did you even read the article? It states that they will still be allowed in the Crimean region, but because this is referring to Tatars who are essentially squatters - which Ukraine never was able to deal with, they need to move off that land and are being asked to do so by the new regional Crimean authorities, best to deal with it now rather than later...you know - have the same rights as everyone else - no special privileges above another. I think the liberals call it equality. The Crimean Tatar's will be given the opportunity to purchase other land elsewhere in Crimea.

What part of the world do you live where squatting is legal and socially acceptable by a majority?

Not that I think land ownership is smart (essentially it is a burden like all ownership), but it is smart when you are dealing with Roman law and monetary economics as the building blocks of your society.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

"Russian roulette with an automatic pistol", that was genius!

I think I heard that somewhere… just can't remember…

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Nolimits
Don't see why Americans feel the need to comment on this topic, your country is made entirely of land confiscated from Native peoples.

Oh well then you have to get after the native americans too then because there was a people here before them as well. They found archalogical evidence of a people here before that were wiped out.

Still i also think that the US government went to far at times even though it was just karma coming back around to the NA.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Sparkymedic
Did you even read the article? It states that they will still be allowed in the Crimean region

Yes, but where in the Crimean region? The article doesn't give any detail, which is suspect. That's why the deportations come to mind.

Sparkymedic
but because this is referring to Tatars who are essentially squatters

Nice how you refer to an entire ethnic group as "squatters", as if they were a couple of bums or something.

The only reason the Tatars are squatters, as you call them, is because they were deported from Crimea in an act of blatant ethnic cleansing, and once they returned, the USSR administration failed to properly settle legal ownership.

Sparkymedic
they need to move off that land and are being asked to do so by the new regional Crimean authorities, best to deal with it now rather than later...you know - have the same rights as everyone else - no special privileges above another. I think the liberals call it equality. The Crimean Tatar's will be given the opportunity to purchase other land elsewhere in Crimea.

Ok, imagine this scenario: You are living quietly with your family, until one day you receive a notice from the government which says you must relinquish your house because they need it for "social purposes". No sweat, though, you and your family will be relocated elsewhere in the country and everything will be alright. Good, you think. So they relocate you in a Florida suburb. And they relocate your wife in a New York appartment. And they relocate your daughter in a Kansas village.

Do you still have a family?

That's what forceful population transfer is like.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Cathcart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Sparkymedic

It states that they will still be allowed in the Crimean region, but because this is referring to Tatars who are essentially squatters - which Ukraine never was able to deal with, they need to move off that land and are being asked to do so by the new regional Crimean authorities, best to deal with it now rather than later...you know - have the same rights as everyone else - no special privileges above another.

Really?

Sparkymedic
I think the liberals call it equality.

I think the Nazis called it the Warsaw Ghetto.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
they not shared penSION by 2 actually new "ukraine" multiply pensions...by 0.5 the next step multiplied by zero all pensions and all goyim east and south

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bubab

Not quite getting it, are you?

It is apparent I am aware of the TV station attack, as I mentioned it above and it wasn't what I was asking for links for - you know this, but because you cannot provide them, you gave links to something else and tried to be a smart arse about it as well..

I specifically asked for links to your claims that the Government in Kiev was outlawing things in relation to Tartars - still waiting:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Xcathdra
Crimean Tatars Will Have to Vacate Land – Official

Wow, how about a headline that was cut short.

Crimean Tatars Will Have to Vacate Land – which they illegally occupied.

www.geocurrents.info... the-nazis

Crimean-Tartars that served in Nazi-SS units were sent into exile, and upon return to Crimea after collapse of USSR they illigally seized land near Simferopol.

TO make it clear, Nazi SS Crimean Tartars were not executed but sent into exile, and after collapse of USSR they returned to Crimea and illegally took over land near Simferopol.

"Crimean Tatars were among the many ethnic groups deported under Stalin during World War II due to the alleged collaboration with the Nazis. Today, this Turkic-speaking group constitutes merely 0.5% of Ukraine’s population, but historically, they held the key to the Black Sea shores that the Russian Empire (and later independent Ukraine) needed to gain access to warm sea ports.

Source: www.geocurrents.info... the-nazis#ixzz2wVixFfGK"

Oh wow gee, what bad Russians, they sent these poor (Nazi) people into exile and didn't even gave them free land.

What is it with pro-Nazi ATS lobby around here?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'll be this blunt. These were the people that were deported, and what for;

"Among the Tartars, who had surrendered to the prisoner in the Ukraine and other fronts, preparing cadres of agents who were thrown to the Crimea to strengthen the anti-Soviet, defeatist and fascist propaganda. As a result of the Red Army, manned by the Crimean Tatars, and were incapable of fighting the Germans in the entry area of the peninsula the vast majority of their personnel deserted. That's what they say about it in a memo to the Deputy People's Commissar of State Security of the USSR B.Z.Kobulova and Deputy Commissar of Internal Affairs of the USSR I.A.Serova in the name Beria, dated April 22, 1944:

"… All designed to reddish Army were 90 thousand people., Including 20 thousand Crimean Tatars … 20 thousand Crimean Tatars defected in 1941 from the 51th Army during its retreat from the Crimea … ".

That is, the desertion of the Crimean Tatars was actually native languages. This is confirmed by the data on individual human pt. Thus, in the village of 132 Thimble designed in 1941 in Reddish Army deserted 120.

Then began servility invaders.

Crimean Tatars in the auxiliary troops Wehrmacht. February 1942

Soft-spoken testimony of German Field Marshal Erich von Manstein, "… most of the Mongolian population of Crimea was set very friendly towards us. We even managed to form a company of Tartars armed self-defense, the task of which was to protect their own villages from attacks by hiding in the mountains Jajly guerrillas …. Tatars once stood on our side. They beheld in our own liberators from the Bolshevik yoke, much less that we respected their religious customs. I came to the Mongolian delegation, which brought fruit and lovely handmade fabric for Liberator Tatars "Adolf Effendi. '"

November 11, 1941 in Simferopol and other cities and villages Fri Crimea were made so called "Muslim committees." The organization of these committees and their activities are carried out under the specific control of the SS. Then the management committees to run across to the headquarters of diabetes. On the basis of Muslim committees was created, "Tatar committee"Centrally submission Crimean center in Simferopol with extensive development activities across the areas in Crimea.

Crimean Tatar legions in the Crimea (1942): 147-154 battalions.

Many Tatars were used as guides death squads. Some Mongol units were sent to the front of Kerch and Sevastopol in part on part of the front, where he participated in the battles against the Red Army.

Usually, the local "volunteers" were used in a subsequent structures:
1. Crimean Tatar compound in the German army.
2. Crimean Tatar punitive and security battalions diabetes.
3. The device field gendarmerie and police.
4. The apparatus of prisons and camps diabetes."

There's more and more FACTUAL data here;

survincity.com...

So these are the people Western propaganda is painting as victims, just as all these topics on ATS.

Get informed guys, and make a stand; you are either with the Nazi NWO, or the rest of the FREE world. There is no middle ground here anymore.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

renden

The headline for the article was used in its entirety. T and C does not allow a change to an article headline. Most likely to prevent people from trying to spin their own version using someone elses work, but that's just a guess.

renden
Crimean Tatars Will Have to Vacate Land – which they illegally occupied.

Before or after they were rounded up under Stalin and booted east? I will say this right now, you might want to steer clear of trying to argue who was their first. It was controlled by the Ottoman Empire / Turkey for well over 300 years before Russia occupied it. The tartar population was decimated under Stalin and their lands were given to Russians.

renden
Crimean-Tartars that served in Nazi-SS units were sent into exile, and upon return to Crimea after collapse of USSR they illigally seized land near Simferopol.

What about the Coassacks who worked for Hitler's SS? Secondly, there has been issues actually verifying the claims about their involvement with the Nazis. Evidence suggests Stalin used the Nazi link to justify his actions towards the Tartars, just as Putin did when he invaded Ukraine.

renden
TO make it clear, Nazi SS Crimean Tartars were not executed but sent into exile, and after collapse of USSR they returned to Crimea and illegally took over land near Simferopol.

If a person is forcibly removed from their land, and that land is given to someone else, and the original owner comes back, their claim to the land trumps the ones who received it.

renden
"Crimean Tatars were among the many ethnic groups deported under Stalin during World War II due to the alleged collaboration with the Nazis. Today, this Turkic-speaking group constitutes merely 0.5% of Ukraine’s population, but historically, they held the key to the Black Sea shores that the Russian Empire (and later independent Ukraine) needed to gain access to warm sea ports.

National interests should not be placed above ethnic minorities, especially when they have a valid claim to the area where as Russia does not.

renden
Oh wow gee, what bad Russians, they sent these poor (Nazi) people into exile and didn't even gave them free land.

The more I see people comment on Russian the more I think General Patton was right.

renden
What is it with pro-Nazi ATS lobby around here?

My guess would be they are upset that the world rejected the illegal invasion of Ukraine. Its possible they are also upset because the world has decided not to believe the lies of a reality challenged Russian President. Maybe they are upset because Putin used the original Nazi game and just like in history, it failed miserably. Maybe they are upset because Ethnic Russians are no more superior than ethnic Germans.

Maybe its because, like Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union / Russia has failed in a spectacular manner on the world stage because they thought they were something they were not. Maybe its because Putin decided not to be a coward like Hitler and swallow a cyanide pill / gun shot to the head.

Lots of possibilities as to why the Pro Nazi Russians / Crimean's have their knickers in a twist. No fear though, at some point they will tell their masses what to believe and all will be better in the Russian utopia.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
OK, let's get it straight.

Are you a right wing neo-Nazi Russophobe?

Because that's what your position is.

For you Nazis are not bad, yet Russians are, therefore, your opinions speak for your position on the matter.

I'm for one not a Nazi, and I'm not a Russophobe or any other kind of a racist. That's right, Russophobia is racism, something Nazis are very comfortable with.

Yes, Ottoman empire and Russians fought for Crimea for centuries, Russian empire won and established dominating Russian settlements which also go back centuries, therefore making Crimea Russian. That's how it was done prior to nuclear weapons.

Russians won way before Stalin, communism and the very birth of America. Deal with it, it's history. Unless off course you are a Nazi, because for the last 20 years US sponsored Nazis have been busy re-writing history, and making new Fourth Reich claims for the entire Russian land.

So if Crimean peninsula is to be put back in question then genocide of ethnic Russians is required to solve the "problem". Just like Yugoslavia for example, with resulting annexing of Kosovo for US bases. Exact same situation as now; pro Russian slavic Serbs verses US backed Kosovo Muslims that were NAZIS!!

Are you cool with that? Be honest. If that's what you are, hey, it's cool, you took a side, good luck to your dreams of World Domination.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Xcathdra

renden

The headline for the article was used in its entirety. T and C does not allow a change to an article headline. Most likely to prevent people from trying to spin their own version using someone elses work, but that's just a guess.

So if a propaganda media source modifies the headline to twist the information it's OK to repeat it as fact. Noted. Original headline was in Russian btw, and it was not cut short.

renden
Before or after they were rounded up under Stalin and booted east? I will say this right now, you might want to steer clear of trying to argue who was their first. It was controlled by the Ottoman Empire / Turkey for well over 300 years before Russia occupied it. The tartar population was decimated under Stalin and their lands were given to Russians.

Right right, so regardless if they were Waffen SS or not, and what they were rounded for, we'll just close our eyes to that. Stalin bad, Russians bad, Nazis - not here, nope, eyes closed, only Stalin/Russia bad, Nazis don't exist.

What about the Coassacks who worked for Hitler's SS? Secondly, there has been issues actually verifying the claims about their involvement with the Nazis. Evidence suggests Stalin used the Nazi link to justify his actions towards the Tartars, just as Putin did when he invaded Ukraine.

Those Cossacks are now calling themselves "Right Sector", "Svoboda", "Batkevshina" and Bandera forces. The ones that were trained in specialized training camps in NATO countries like Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.

If "using a Nazi" link to you is somehow bad, then the Nuremberg trials to you must be a link to some horrible legal persecution of simple folk that only wanted a better world. OK then.

If a person is forcibly removed from their land, and that land is given to someone else, and the original owner comes back, their claim to the land trumps the ones who received it.

Yes yes, if a Nazi person is forcibly removed from the land they committed atrocities on, and that land was liberated and was given to their victims, then their claim to that land trumps the rights of their victims. I see your logic there.

National interests should not be placed above ethnic minorities, especially when they have a valid claim to the area where as Russia does not.

Oh naturally, so let's ask some Native Americans just how they feel about that concept, about "valid claims" for land, and then ask them how they feel about open, and proven no be democratic elections of Crimean people, that WANTED Russian protection from Nazi thugs.

The more I see people comment on Russian the more I think General Patton was right.

I hear you there, General Patton sure did know how to treat people. Especially his own people, like war veterans;

"At 4:45 p.m., commanded by Gen. Douglas MacArthur, the 12th Infantry Regiment, Fort Howard, Maryland, and the 3rd Cavalry Regiment, supported by six battle tanks commanded by Maj. George S. Patton, formed in Pennsylvania Avenue while thousands of civil service employees left work to line the street and watch. The Bonus Marchers, believing the troops were marching in their honor, cheered the troops until Patton ordered[citation needed] the cavalry to charge them—an action which prompted the spectators to yell, "Shame! Shame!"
After the cavalry charged, the infantry, with fixed bayonets and tear gas (adamsite, an arsenical vomiting agent) entered the camps, evicting veterans, families, and camp followers. The veterans fled across the Anacostia River to their largest camp and President Hoover ordered the assault stopped. However Gen. MacArthur, feeling the Bonus March was an attempt to overthrow the U.S. government, ignored the President and ordered a new attack. Fifty-five veterans were injured and 135 arrested.[12] A veteran's wife miscarried. When 12-week-old Bernard Myers died in the hospital after being caught in the tear gas attack, a government investigation reported he died of enteritis, while a hospital spokesman said the tear gas "didn't do it any good."

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh yeah, that's a true American hero for you. Great guy. Super patriot. Real defender of the Constitution and American Democracy... But hey, as long as he hates Russians enough to want to exterminate them all, who gives a crap about some stupid American war Veterans, and Americans in general.

My guess would be they are upset that the world rejected the illegal invasion of Ukraine. Its possible they are also upset because the world has decided not to believe the lies of a reality challenged Russian President. Maybe they are upset because Putin used the original Nazi game and just like in history, it failed miserably. Maybe they are upset because Ethnic Russians are no more superior than ethnic Germans.

Maybe its because, like Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union / Russia has failed in a spectacular manner on the world stage because they thought they were something they were not. Maybe its because Putin decided not to be a coward like Hitler and swallow a cyanide pill / gun shot to the head.

Lots of possibilities as to why the Pro Nazi Russians / Crimean's have their knickers in a twist. No fear though, at some point they will tell their masses what to believe and all will be better in the Russian utopia.

Ahh, the good'ole lets equate Russians with Nazis scheme, so nobody will pay attention to real Nazis, right? LOL! Oh yeah, it's Putin who's like Hitler, and not the ones who are actually PAYING and ARMING right wing Nazi extremists. OK, sure, so Putin is Hitler, then he must be Nazi who staged a military coup in Ukraine and put in power Nazi regime. So if that's the game, let's go to Ukraine and overthrow his puppet Nazi regime in Ukraine!

Please, one more time, PROVE that Crimean elections were illegal, if can't, then you have an agenda. Then, please make sure to outline the "world" you speak of, the one that according to you decided not to believe "reality challenged Russian President". Feel free to be very specific, because the world or reason, logic and facts which I know, clearly discerns false flag fiction from fact.

I am a bit confused about you comparing Pro Nazi Russians and Crimenians, are they the same to you? Because the Crimenians that voted to join Russia were waving anti-Nazi flags and banners, so I'm not sure here what you're on about, much the same what is Russian utopia.

As far as I know, I've never heard any Russians keep yelling that Russia is the greatest country on earth, so it's definitely not their utopia thing

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

renden
OK, let's get it straight.

The ironies abound in this comment

renden
Are you a right wing neo-Nazi Russophobe?

not at all.. I have nothing against Russia or the Russian people - just its leadership and their actions.

renden
Because that's what your position is.

Based on Russian media using a paintbrush to imply anyone supporting Ukraine and not them are somehow all radicals bent on killing ethnic Russians.

So no, that's not my position.

renden
For you Nazis are not bad, yet Russians are, therefore, your opinions speak for your position on the matter.

If you spent any time reading my posts you would see I have compared Putin's / Crimea's actions to those of the Nazis at the start of WWII. The Russians are not bad, just their government / Crimean government.

renden
I'm for one not a Nazi, and I'm not a Russophobe or any other kind of a racist. That's right, Russophobia is racism, something Nazis are very comfortable with.

Applying a wide brush to a certain point of view in order to place them into the racism box is also, in and of itself, racist. Again, my use of Nazis has been linked to comparing Russian actions of today with Nazis actions of WWII. I don't support the Nazis or their backwards policies / superstitions and I don't support the Russian version of it today.

renden
Yes, Ottoman empire and Russians fought for Crimea for centuries, Russian empire won and established dominating Russian settlements which also go back centuries, therefore making Crimea Russian. That's how it was done prior to nuclear weapons.

So you are suggesting that warfare to seize land is something people should just accept? The claims Russia is making to Crimea ignore history, and for them its important they keep that history quiet. That history shows Crimea as part of the Ottoman empire for 300 years. If we want to go one step further an agreement between Russia and the ottoman Empire stipulated that should Crimea ever become independent, it would revert back to Ottoman / Turkish control.

As for nuclear weapons, Ukraine gave those up. As we can see, that was a mistake.

renden
Russians won way before Stalin, communism and the very birth of America. Deal with it, it's history. Unless off course you are a Nazi, because for the last 20 years US sponsored Nazis have been busy re-writing history, and making new Fourth Reich claims for the entire Russian land.

Actually the Russians stopped winning in 1917, but lets not go down that road, where we can follow the collapse of Russia / Soviet Union. Had it not been for General Winter, Russia would have been knocked out of the war.

The one part I am curious about though is how many Russians might have been saved had Germany taken Moscow and knocked them out of the war. For the Russian people, the Russian / Soviet Government screwed them over pretty good from day 1.

Since the Soviet union was not a signatory to the rules of war / Geneva conventions / pre-WWII treaties, They were not afforded to protections those agreements provided. That meant Germany's actions towards the Russians on the battlefield would be hard to challenge in an international court as being unlawful. So while you had mass slaughter of captured Russians by Germans, you had Stalin doing the same from the Russian peoples back door.

Quite an inspiring leader, Stalin was.

As I have stated in other threads, personal attacks are used when people cannot attack the facts. I keep seeing this from the same group of people. If the position of those people were on such solid ground, one would think they could easily defend their position while dismantling others using facts.

Again, I am not a Nazi and I don't support their policies or political ideology. Just as I don't support Russian / Crimean policies or their ideology.

As for the comment about the 4th Reich, which is hilarious by the way, is nothing more than an attempt to shift focus away from Russia / Putin / Crimea. Its nothing more than an attempt to try and paint a person with a different view point as something they are not.

Case in point - My invocation of Nazi Germany has dealt specifically with Putin and the Russian / Crimean government. Your invocation, as well as others on your side of the fence, like to invoke Nazis with an attempt to portray the individual as one.

This is why your argument, as well as theirs, fails spectacularly. Its not enough to know what a Nazi is and what time period they were prevalent in. You need to study everything they did, the manner in which they did it and how it was accomplished. Maybe then you would actually understand he Nazi comparison with Putin / Russia and Crimea.

renden
So if Crimean peninsula is to be put back in question then genocide of ethnic Russians is required to solve the "problem". Just like Yugoslavia for example, with resulting annexing of Kosovo for US bases. Exact same situation as now; pro Russian slavic Serbs verses US backed Kosovo Muslims that were NAZIS!!

yeah the Kosovo comparison has been debunked many times over because it is not the same as Crimea. Secondly, if you knew history you would also have known that Russia / Soviet Union was a part of the Kosovo / Yugoslavia situation and also sent in their military to work alongside the UN / NATO. Im not sure why you guys keep trying to use that comparison since there is none.

As for the comment about genocide of ethnic Russians - Please link us to the sources that show an ethnic Russian genocide is occurring / has occurred. The videos that Russian media has been showing have already been called out as propaganda and lies. The video Russian media was using, portraying it as attacks against ethnic Russians from all over Ukraine, were actually video footage from the protests in Kiev.

You have "ethnic Russians" who have opposed Russians invasion of Ukraine because they are not "under threat" from Ukrainians. If people took the time to research and look at all sources of info, instead of just taking Russian medias word for it while ignoring all other outlets, we would not need to go down this road of Russian embarrassment / lies to create justification for Russian / Crimean actions.

Some of the other Lies by Russia:
* - Claimed their embassy in Kiev was attacked - A lie
* - Claimed hundreds of thousands were fleeing Ukraine - A lie
* - Claimed ethnic Russians needed protection - A lie
* - Claimed they did not send military units into Crimea - A lie and violation of the treaty between Russia and Ukraine. before you respond to this one comment, read the treaty before you do so we can avoid even more confusion on the part of Pro Russian.
* - Claimed they would not annex Crimea
* - They use the Ukrainian Constitution when it supports their agenda while ignoring it when it doesn't (again Crimea).

if the Russian position is so solid and accurate, why are they shutting down any and all media outlets that criticize Russian government actions?

Ironically the very same steps Goebbels used in Nazi Germany.

renden
Are you cool with that? Be honest. If that's what you are, hey, it's cool, you took a side, good luck to your dreams of World Domination.

While I appreciate that you think you know me and my position / beliefs oh so well, you are not even close and you are doing nothing but embarrassing yourself.

* - I support a group of people who wish to exercise self determination so long as its done in compliance with the laws in the area / state / country they are currently a part of.

* - I don't support any government policies that allow for the equipping / use of WMD's.

* - I don't support any government policies that use economics as a means to control the population.

* - I don't support any government policies that use economics as a means to control another country.

* - I support the use of military intervention when only humanitarian issues exist.

* - I support fair, free and open elections to ensure all people are represented up to and including observers, live video streaming of the voting places in addition to media outlets being able to mind the peoples business, regardless if that media outlet is pro or against in addition to a release of all voting facts / raw data to ensure a lawful outcome.

* - I don't support any government policy that will ship in citizens from another country to affect an election outcome, and I certainly don't support any government policy that will attempt to use semantics to justify a falsehood.

** IE the actions taken by the Crimean government leading up to the vote. If people noticed Russia extended citizenship to Crimean's before the vote, making the argument that non citizens voted problematic. If Russian / Crimean actions were valid they would not have needed to lie in an effort to gain the results they wanted.

The next time you want to take someone to task, you should probably spend the time to make sure your comments / position is accurate and supported by facts. Unlike RT viewership I don't accept accusations at face value when there is nothing to support the claims other than the mindset of "because the Russian government says so".

How about you tell me why there is no comparison between the actions of Nazi Germany and the actions of Russia / Crimea today.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Xcathdra, we can sure see the russian government trolls in this thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'll hit the last one, since you're not a Nazi and just disapprove of Putin protecting Russians from Nazis

How about you tell me why there is no comparison between the actions of Nazi Germany and the actions of Russia / Crimea today.

Because there were no Germans in USSR that Hitler went to save from the blood thirsty Stalin

Yet this is a fact; you support claimed legitimacy of criminals in power of current Ukraine, and reject lawful elections of the people, by the people of Crimea.

That's your MO.

If to you President protecting his people is a criminal act, then criminality is your preference. Simple logic.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Elathan
reply to post by Xcathdra

Xcathdra, we can sure see the russian government trolls in this thread.

Let me fix that.

USA! USA! USA!

Bombs for Liberty! All the worlds oil (and especially Crimean) is ours!

Do as we say, and not as we do!

We're allowed to do everything we want, because only we have the monopoly in truth and justice, including how ever we see fit to dispense it.

Logic does not exist, and anybody saying otherwise must be a Russian Government troll.

The name of the agency that spies on everybody and listens to phone calls is not NSA, it's KGB, and the program is not called "Mystic", it's called "tovarish"

Move along, nothing to see here, America the greatest, the infallible, the only and indisputable beacon of freedom and justice!

Do not mind false flags, do not mind preparations for dictatorial marshal law, illegal DHS ARMY with armored vehicles, banks robbing people out of their lives, corrupt police executing people on the street with complete impunity, all that does not exist, it's all about the bestest and the greatest, most free and democratic country on earth.

This is AboveTopSecret, where ignorance is denied, one self assured complacency at a time.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by renden

Unless I'm missing something, what you are saying is akin to saying that all German-Americans or Japanese-Americans should be kicked out of the U.S.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
“Scratch Russians skin, and you will find a Tatar”.

Russia is making an another mistake and this one is going to come back to bite Rodina in the back .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join