It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession of gratitude to "Her".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

tadaman
reply to post by Char-Lee

I don't date coworkers.

BUT Life gets complicated. Anyone not living a sheltered life would know that.

Heaven is for sinners who learn something. Hell is for the superior "good guys". They seem to think they are special or "better" than others.

edit on 3 22 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

Just remember , life throws you curve balls,... but it's all in how you handle it. Life will only be as complicated as you make it, and allow it to be.....AND....there is a reason there is the old saying.... " Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman" !
edit on 23-3-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I dont believe in heaven or hell. It is allegory. Not real in the way we simplistically think of it.

judge away. Throw the first stone.

You really understand the ideal of your faith.

But I forgive you, in so much as I I am not concerned with what you have to say and wont proceed to judge you. I am not too good for that....

edit on 3 23 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Wow, special.

First I already explained that I was referring to a background for context.

Second I already explained that we did not work together when things started.

third, I say it was sexual because we did fool around. To be perfectly clear, I never penetrated, ejaculated, or even took my pants off. Clear enough? No sex. I have not physically cheated beyond kissing. Deal with it.

and finally.

Eat me. Learn to read.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I am glad I provoke such a strong emotional response from you. It is clear that your reply is about as adult and mature as a kid yelling over a cookie he lost in his milk.

Thanks for not judging. I am sure there is not a single thing wrong with you. You may be a sinner like us all, but your original sin is less than mine. You maam are without sin. Go forth and judge the world. You are without sin.

Not sorry.

Grrrrrrrr

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

tadaman

Wow, special.

First I already explained that I was referring to a background for context.

Second I already explained that we did not work together when things started.

third, I say it was sexual because we did fool around. To be perfectly clear, I never penetrated, ejaculated, or even took my pants off. Clear enough? No sex. I have not physically cheated beyond kissing. Deal with it.

and finally.

Eat me. Learn to read.
I don't care either way, you might be fooling yourself but you fool no one else.

It's like running into a bank with a shotgun, emptying the safe and saying "But I'm not a bank robber, it's my first time... any way I think the bank manager would understand because I need the money"

Grow a set and admit it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

oh lets see, NOPE, not a post to you. The person will not even comment back to you, and they probably agree with you too. LOL

Talking alone again.

Nice. You are a source of joy to me.

Thanks you. lol

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I already admitted to cheating sparky.

"I am not sorry" is probably what you are referring to. Learn to express yourself with your words.

learn to read as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Yeah I told her. I sent her back to the russian prison home I had ordered her from. They explained to her what the deal was, and now she is on her way back via freight. I hope it works out. If not I may have to just return her and go with a floor model instead.

Because this situation merits the crap you are saying.

But hey, thank you for your opinion. I have taken care of that for you. Your opinion is safe with me. It is the least that I can do for such a concerned and good person.

........Throw that first stone.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

tadaman

I already admitted to cheating sparky.

"I am not sorry" is probably what you are referring to. Learn to express yourself with your words.

learn to read as well.
Well judging by your replies, you're such a virtuous, polite and chivalrous upstanding member of society I'm clearly out of my depth.

I'll leave you be so not to break forum rules. Good day.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I'm not religious, so no need to talk about sinners/ not sinners.

And yes, I can honestly say that I have never cheated on my husband.

I did not say anywhere that I am perfect, but at least when I make a mistake I am human enough to feel sorry for it.

And honest enough to admit it, and apologize for it/ try to fix it.

I could go on for paragraphs on how I believe you to be weak and immoral, but will not let you suck me into your little game.

Karma will come back at you one day, that's good enough for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If you cant control yourself then do what you must.

I am a regular person. I know the same is true for you. You dont seem so high and mighty to me.

Judgemental, dogmatic, and rude, thats my impression of you. Dont care? Great, now you know the value I place on your scolding words of reprimand.

But hey, I am glad this was of some service to you. You can feel superior to another whom you have devalued based on personal choices not affecting you. You are so good. You have it all figured out. Lucky you.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

good. I am glad you can find comfort in that I will somehow be "punished" for what you have decided makes me less of a person.

Your spiritual beliefs make you an authority on the subject. The lack of any real experience in the subject is nothing to concerned with. You know I will be suffering for my "sin"...though you say you dont believe in that. OK.

My debt will be paid. Rest assured. I will suffer. You can celebrate that suffering. Thats a healthy and balanced thing to look forward to.

I trust where this is all coming from.

Good luck and thank you for your concern.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

tadaman
I dont believe in heaven or hell. It is allegory. Not real in the way we simplistically think of it.

That directly contradicts your post from yesterday.
And it was clear you were not referring to 'allegory'.

tadaman
Heaven is for sinners who learn something. Hell is for the superior "good guys". They seem to think they are special or "better" than others.

I think you keep forgetting what you post. Because you keep contradicting yourself.

I don't date co-workers .... she was my coworker.
I adore my wife ... I cheated and lied to her and will keep doing so.
I am not a cheat ... I cheated.
No sex ... sex
The above Heaven/Hell posts ...

Sadly comical. Whatever. Done/Out

ETA ... all your posts are passive/aggressive and are blaming others for pointing out your own sad behavior when in fact you are the one shouting it from the rooftops. That's not balanced behavior. I sincerely suggest counseling.
edit on 3/23/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Allegory.

Do you really want me to post a definition?

Not really. You just want the soap box for another minute. What exactly is your point? What have you not said that you still must?

on a side note,
Do you really care this much? It cant possibly be because of me. You dont know me. You are here for reasons entirely selfish and self serving. You are here looking to sin. Looking to sin in the judeo-christian sense of the word. You wish to push along suffering or pain of some sort. You will punish me for what you have been told is a sin. Lies, adultery, ect.

God needs you to be the keeper of balance. Its not a personal choice to judge. You provide a service. A necessary service.

Flyers, I dont care. I am not like you, do You really have to be an ass over it?

and as far as counseling, thanks. I am sure you are really concerned. Here is my protip for you: you could use some fresh air. You dont seem to get out much. You still believe in fairy tales.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

To repeat myself for the final time - all your posts are passive/aggressive and are blaming others for pointing out your own sad behavior when in fact you are the one shouting it from the rooftops. (you invited comment by starting this thread) That's not balanced behavior. I sincerely suggest counseling.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

You know what?

I now actually feel guilty for being too harsh, and sorry for attacking.

I also feel like this OP of yours is too personal, and maybe you should ask for advice/ discuss it with a good friend.

I still don't agree with you, and still feel sorry for your wife, but I just wanted to say that if my husband ever did this, he knows that I would walk out that door and never return.

People can forgive, sure, but they can never forget. Once the trust is gone, how can you two cope?

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

and I will repeat myself,

You only came to judge. Now having done that, what is left for you? Feigned concern and misplaced intent offering advice?
You are soo good. Even when judging people you dont know, you are still concerned for my eternal soul and mental well being. How do you do it? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

tadaman

Yeah I told her. I sent her back to the russian prison home I had ordered her from. They explained to her what the deal was, and now she is on her way back via freight. I hope it works out. If not I may have to just return her and go with a floor model instead.

Because this situation merits the crap you are saying.

But hey, thank you for your opinion. I have taken care of that for you. Your opinion is safe with me. It is the least that I can do for such a concerned and good person.

........Throw that first stone.

Now hold on and settle down MR Hostile.....no need to be a bitch....there are plenty of people who marry for reasons other than love. ..I was asking if you did too.... I know several guys who have ordered " mail order brides " ...and they don't care if their husband cheats. With that being said, although I don't agree with your actions, I am trying to figure out your circumstance.
But since you've decided to be hostile, and self righteous...I'm done With this thread...Good luck when your wife chops your dick off in your sleep.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well, there is no such thing as too personal.

In a way, this is my way of confession. I told my friends, but I wanted to leave this here for the benefit of others. Honestly, it helped me to just say it, but I know at least one person will read this and see something around the bend for them, and maybe, just maybe, I can save them the trouble. Maybe it helps someone understand what they are going through after being cheated on. I dont know.

Either way, its there.

as far as my marriage, My wife and I will cross this bridge if we get to it. I have faith in us. No need to hope and pray. I have faith that things will work out. I know it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

wow, calling me hostile, and ending with a severed penis comment.

Excuse me for not trusting your intent.

If you want to "understand my situation" you could just read the thread. I really left nothing important out. Its all there. Alluring to a possible mail order predicament is just too absurd to be your first legitimate question. You were making a statement.

"How do you cope with being such a fat ass?" "What I thought she was a fat ass and was legitimately concerned? WHAT?"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join