It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomnod.com Sighting .... Wtf is this plane doing here? Could this be Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

not when you do it through proxies and VPN's

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

That doesn't look like a jumbo jet at all. Looks like a DC8 to me. Long and lean. Jumbos have a wider nose than fuselage .

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

That's pure conspiracy theory right there. No they don't know where this plane is. No country did this. Possibly terrorists but not any country. Yes if I had info I would alert someone. I don't have anything but I do know the USA or any other country is not involved.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
IP address prevents anonymity.

No it doesn't but that is not the topic of this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

(post by AutumnWitch657 removed for a manners violation)
(post by AutumnWitch657 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kuraijanai2013

While the plane still appears totally intact???

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here so please accept my apologies if I'm going astray. I have been a crazy follower of ATS for years now but I had to write here because I too came across the same thing on Tomnod a few days ago. It's really strange and somehow looks like a plane cushioned within the trees. It neither looks like its flying nor it looks like a wreckage!

No idea what this is but its strange!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

No wonder the OP asked for the thread to be closed. Did you even read the thread? Idk what's worse, ppl like this who read a few posts and posting nasty rebuttals like these, because you just HAVE to share your "opinion". Or, the the fact that the OP rarely posts threads here because of trolls like you?

I think it is the latter, the OP DID find something, which is more than I can say for you. You couldn't even take the time to read the thread. If you had, you'd realize your post adds nothing to the discussion, since, after respectful input from other members, the mystery was (probably) solved...

So why even bother with a sh!tty post like this? Are you just a nasty individual in general? Jealous his thread got so much attention? Or?

Great find, OP. And props for having the courage to post YOUR find here. Most of these trolls don't have the cojones to do anything but bash awesome threads while trying to sound smart. Thing is, they FAIL, just about every time.

They're just so ridiculous in general on the web, but they're really getting quite bad on ATS!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Okay I just figured out how to get on Tomnod, and I found THIS:
wing on beach? Malay peninsula, map 509118

I'd like to hear what you all think.
Thanks to the OP for the link, I hadn't heard of Tomnod before.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

flucker
Also the plane is not a Boeing 777. The triple 7 has a more v shaped tailplane. It looks to me as the plane is either an A320 or a B767.

Looks quite similar to the airbus...

Below is the Boeing 777 overlay from the previous post::

The A320 overlay is from here BTW: www.airbus.com...

edit on MaruTue, 18 Mar 2014 12:08:20 -050012pm31Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:08:20 -050020140818 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

How do you know this? You seem to really KNOW what you are talking about. Are you SURE you don't KNOW where it is and who is involved? See, that doesn't make much sense does it. If no one knows what has happened, then you don't...or shouldn't know, any more than the rest of us. Right?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

It's unfortunate that you feel this way as this was a very interesting find. It took a ton of courage to come here with it, not only because of the subject matter, but because of these ridic trolls that just love to TRY and suck the positivity and intelligence out of the more interesting and thoughtful threads.

I can understand why you asked for the thread to be closed, it is like some people will go on and on and on just to have the very last word, especially if it doesn't mesh with the opinion of the OP.

My theory is either they just weren't loved enough as a child and/or they have very low self confidence in the "real" world, or they are/were bullied so they come to forums such as this in order to bully/push back, or they are paid trolls. It's as simple as that, IMHO.

Now, I don't mean EVERYONE who has a different opinion, but there are some members that have posted a ton, in a relatively short amount of time, and for the most part they argue the OP's POV, no matter what the subject. I love a good debate, but when a person sets out to argue any OP, in just about every thread they post in, well then, it's something else, entirely.

I've learned a lot on ATS, about all sorts of things, and have found there are some really incredibly bright individuals who contribute some pretty amazing research, stories, and theories to some of life's most mysterious subjects. So, I have no plans on leaving, lol.

I just wish there was an ignore button, where you could ignore certain members...That would be ideal and make ATS just about perfect for me.

Thanks again, OP...I really enjoyed this thread!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm fairly confident this is not a 777 we are seeing in the TOMNOD photo.

The first thing that stands out to me is the difference in the wings and tail. The 777 features the swept back style on both wings and tail, while the aircraft in the TOMNOD photo has a very straight edge on both.

To the OP, excellent find and even if this isn't the missing 777, keep looking! If the aircraft is out there, it will be someone like you that stumbles onto it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Alright, here's just a thought since this thread is about a spotting on Tomnod at Andaman.

There are several islands across the globe that are protected as no man's land, for eg., North Sentinel Island which is one of the islands of Andaman. This island is a complete no go and has been saved to protect the sentinalese tribe that still lives there and their current number is still below 500. I don't know why but I have a feeling that the people on the plane could possibly be isolated in some island like this (I really hope this is the case and everyone's alive)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is imagery from a satellite, so it makes sense that the jet in that image is flying towards the Veer Savakar International Airport, in an approach that matches the direction of the landing strip. In other words, this is a jet getting ready to land at an airport about 7 miles away.

You can find satellite images of jets flying in the air all over the place, especially near airports.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Could a plane still be that intact after crashing into the water? I mean, nothing is broken off, the wings and tail are still intact.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join