It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Looks quite similar to the airbus...
Below is the Boeing 777 overlay from the previous post::
The A320 overlay is from here BTW: www.airbus.com...
edit on MaruTue, 18 Mar 2014 12:08:20 -050012pm31Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:08:20 -050020140818 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..
reply to post by minkmouse
The pink circle is a beacon I placed on the map to notify Tomnod.com that I spotted something, here's another screenie without the circle:
reply to post by parad0x122
This is my first post on ATS, I'll make this short. In life we tend to over analyze and think too heavily based on previous core beliefs. Here is my simple answer to what happened to the plane, sometimes simple is best......
Based on rationality, logic and intuition, I will give you my "in the courtroom" approach to which way a jury would swing the evidence or lack of including those events that make no sense.
1. Plane acted erratically right before it disappeared on radar, banking right, left, right. This leads me to believe the plane and pilots were under duress.
2. Oil slick found in the exact proximity of the lost radar signal.
3. Vietnamese Air Force visual sighting of what was described as a door and tail section, again in the vicinity of lost radar contact.
4. Chinese satellite images showing huge pieces of debris, again in same vicinity of stated above. NOTED: China didn't release the images for five days. Highly suspicious, more than enough time to remove debris and cover crash site.
5. Oil rig worker sees plane on fire acting erratically at a high altitude. Plane was seen burning in air for fifteen seconds before going down in the ocean. Again, in the same vicinity as when the airliner lost contact on radar.
6. This is where people tend to quit reading, because of the core belief that our government could not do something this monstrous. A day before the plane goes missing, the US Navy and Department of defense put out a release showing the Laser weapon LAWS, which in the trailer video shows the drone burning in midair and acting erratically before crashing into the ocean. This correlates with what the oil rig worker reported to a tee.
7. According to "sources" the debris found was not from the missing airliner, "it sure looked like a door to me". And low and behold the huge pieces of debris spotted by Chinese Satellites were gone when boats searched the area. Again, five days for them to vanish.
8. Planes don't vanish in 1942 off radar, and they sure don't in 2014. I can't fly a fat 777 over your land and military interests, nuclear power plants, hydroelectric plants, etc etc and not be seen on radar regardless of transponder, low flying, etc etc. This is a total joke.
9. If I wanted to distract away from the crash site to make sure I picked up all the pieces, I divert attention across the peninsula to the Indian Ocean and send everyone on a wild goose chase full of fisherman show saw it fly over their boat.
So, now comes motive. We know the Ukraine situation, Russia test firing their Mach 26 Topol Missile ICBM showing strength, and suddenly the plane disappears after a press release marketing the LAWS Weapon.
The big motive in my eyes is they are going to use a look alike 777 with big fat Malaysian Airlines written across it and false flag when the appropriate time comes. Grid, EMP, martial law, suspending of elections.... Sept 2016?
One more thing, in the Transformer movie in 2009, the USS Kidd used a railgun to take out a the predator transformer which happened to be the jet. A railgun is not a LAWS weapon, but it just so happens that the USS Kidd was in the area and actually searched the area for the debris after it was spotted. I have not been able to confirm if it indeed has LAWS weapon on board.
My gut tells me the engines are at the bottom of the ocean. I feel for those families, especially the family of the pilots who they are now making out to be a terrorist.
The Malaysian Radar video by Dahboo77 on Youtube continues to have its hit counter reset. Yesterday it was at 1.2 million, today its back to 450k. It is different different than what MSM is showing.
The best way to hide things is in plain site.............. JMO
TOMNOD USER SPOTS PLANE — BUT IS IT MH370? A Taiwan university student who has assisted the search effort by scouring satellite images on the website Tomnod claims to have found an image of Flight MH370. The Taiwan China Times reported that the image had not yet been verified and the surrounding jungle landscape had yet to be identified.