It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomnod.com Sighting .... Wtf is this plane doing here? Could this be Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Murgatroid

Looks quite similar to the airbus...

Below is the Boeing 777 overlay from the previous post::

The A320 overlay is from here BTW: www.airbus.com...

edit on MaruTue, 18 Mar 2014 12:08:20 -050012pm31Tue, 18 Mar 2014 12:08:20 -050020140818 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

Excellent graphic!!

There is another point of interest in your graphic which proves beyond a doubt this aircraft is airborne. Notice the condensation vapor behind the trailing edge of the airfoils (basically just behind the aircraft). This is a common effect in a high humidity environment when an aircraft is near the ground. If it wasn't moving you wouldn't see this.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk

can you turn the plane upside and post it, maybe the plane is upside down, like in that movie flight Denzel Washington where he turns the plane upside down, is that possible?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ahahah interesting thread
I would love to see on the news something like "Another beacon of hope has sprung up about the missing plane. A person saw searching through the internet and came up with this theory, it is now a new lead." And those who read this thread would just remember what the person who created the thread said and discovered

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

Awesome catch... S&F

Looking forward to learning more

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, it looks like the MSM has picked up on the OP's image as well.

Link to OP's images and story

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

OP you have made the Daily Mail in the UK with your capture.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by heartache

I just posted that! Look right above yours.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk

Without any doubt the airplane is airborne. Difficult to estimate the flight altitude of the plane (could be a few 1000 feet). Note that wings are inclined upwards when airborne, this is why a match with a technical picture would never work.

The correct google coordinates are: www.google.com...@11.5779548,92.6812332,994m/data=!3m1!1e3
And on Tomnod: www.tomnod.com...
The plane seems to fly towards this area: www.tomnod.com... (note the blue building - perfect hangar to hide a plane)

Last note: I think the prints do not corresond with the MH370 airplane. Also, the plane is flying north-east, that would not make sense, and certainly not if you look at the date of the capture, 3/12/2014.

Anyone a link to the Maledives tomnod area?
edit on 18-3-2014 by 1984dm3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Flyingclaydisk
reply to post by heartache

I just posted that! Look right above yours.

Oops,

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Tontodollydog

I have no idea who to call. Someone must know on here. Sorry

It's a plane flying over the ground. I don't think anyone that you call is going to be surprised anyways.6

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1984dm3

A hangar big enough to fit a B777-200ER inside and close the doors is going to need to be 44,000sf x 70+ feet high (giving it a volume of ~3.3m sf). That ain't no small building! It's far larger than anything on that island, or even in that region.

Landing a 777 is one thing, but concealing one on the ground is a whole different matter!

edit on 3/18/2014 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This is my first post on ATS, I'll make this short. In life we tend to over analyze and think too heavily based on previous core beliefs. Here is my simple answer to what happened to the plane, sometimes simple is best......

Based on rationality, logic and intuition, I will give you my "in the courtroom" approach to which way a jury would swing the evidence or lack of including those events that make no sense.

1. Plane acted erratically right before it disappeared on radar, banking right, left, right. This leads me to believe the plane and pilots were under duress.

2. Oil slick found in the exact proximity of the lost radar signal.

3. Vietnamese Air Force visual sighting of what was described as a door and tail section, again in the vicinity of lost radar contact.

4. Chinese satellite images showing huge pieces of debris, again in same vicinity of stated above. NOTED: China didn't release the images for five days. Highly suspicious, more than enough time to remove debris and cover crash site.

5. Oil rig worker sees plane on fire acting erratically at a high altitude. Plane was seen burning in air for fifteen seconds before going down in the ocean. Again, in the same vicinity as when the airliner lost contact on radar.

6. This is where people tend to quit reading, because of the core belief that our government could not do something this monstrous. A day before the plane goes missing, the US Navy and Department of defense put out a release showing the Laser weapon LAWS, which in the trailer video shows the drone burning in midair and acting erratically before crashing into the ocean. This correlates with what the oil rig worker reported to a tee.

7. According to "sources" the debris found was not from the missing airliner, "it sure looked like a door to me". And low and behold the huge pieces of debris spotted by Chinese Satellites were gone when boats searched the area. Again, five days for them to vanish.

8. Planes don't vanish in 1942 off radar, and they sure don't in 2014. I can't fly a fat 777 over your land and military interests, nuclear power plants, hydroelectric plants, etc etc and not be seen on radar regardless of transponder, low flying, etc etc. This is a total joke.

9. If I wanted to distract away from the crash site to make sure I picked up all the pieces, I divert attention across the peninsula to the Indian Ocean and send everyone on a wild goose chase full of fisherman show saw it fly over their boat.

So, now comes motive. We know the Ukraine situation, Russia test firing their Mach 26 Topol Missile ICBM showing strength, and suddenly the plane disappears after a press release marketing the LAWS Weapon.

The big motive in my eyes is they are going to use a look alike 777 with big fat Malaysian Airlines written across it and false flag when the appropriate time comes. Grid, EMP, martial law, suspending of elections.... Sept 2016?

One more thing, in the Transformer movie in 2009, the USS Kidd used a railgun to take out a the predator transformer which happened to be the jet. A railgun is not a LAWS weapon, but it just so happens that the USS Kidd was in the area and actually searched the area for the debris after it was spotted. I have not been able to confirm if it indeed has LAWS weapon on board.

My gut tells me the engines are at the bottom of the ocean. I feel for those families, especially the family of the pilots who they are now making out to be a terrorist.

The Malaysian Radar video by Dahboo77 on Youtube continues to have its hit counter reset. Yesterday it was at 1.2 million, today its back to 450k. It is different different than what MSM is showing.

The best way to hide things is in plain site.............. JMO

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

parad0x122
reply to post by minkmouse

The pink circle is a beacon I placed on the map to notify Tomnod.com that I spotted something, here's another screenie without the circle:

I looked at this site and have been through over 1,000 blocks and nothing...you click on one single block and there the airplane is? something's fishy here.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

InBetweentheLines14

This is my first post on ATS, I'll make this short. In life we tend to over analyze and think too heavily based on previous core beliefs. Here is my simple answer to what happened to the plane, sometimes simple is best......

Based on rationality, logic and intuition, I will give you my "in the courtroom" approach to which way a jury would swing the evidence or lack of including those events that make no sense.

1. Plane acted erratically right before it disappeared on radar, banking right, left, right. This leads me to believe the plane and pilots were under duress.

2. Oil slick found in the exact proximity of the lost radar signal.

3. Vietnamese Air Force visual sighting of what was described as a door and tail section, again in the vicinity of lost radar contact.

4. Chinese satellite images showing huge pieces of debris, again in same vicinity of stated above. NOTED: China didn't release the images for five days. Highly suspicious, more than enough time to remove debris and cover crash site.

5. Oil rig worker sees plane on fire acting erratically at a high altitude. Plane was seen burning in air for fifteen seconds before going down in the ocean. Again, in the same vicinity as when the airliner lost contact on radar.

6. This is where people tend to quit reading, because of the core belief that our government could not do something this monstrous. A day before the plane goes missing, the US Navy and Department of defense put out a release showing the Laser weapon LAWS, which in the trailer video shows the drone burning in midair and acting erratically before crashing into the ocean. This correlates with what the oil rig worker reported to a tee.

7. According to "sources" the debris found was not from the missing airliner, "it sure looked like a door to me". And low and behold the huge pieces of debris spotted by Chinese Satellites were gone when boats searched the area. Again, five days for them to vanish.

8. Planes don't vanish in 1942 off radar, and they sure don't in 2014. I can't fly a fat 777 over your land and military interests, nuclear power plants, hydroelectric plants, etc etc and not be seen on radar regardless of transponder, low flying, etc etc. This is a total joke.

9. If I wanted to distract away from the crash site to make sure I picked up all the pieces, I divert attention across the peninsula to the Indian Ocean and send everyone on a wild goose chase full of fisherman show saw it fly over their boat.

So, now comes motive. We know the Ukraine situation, Russia test firing their Mach 26 Topol Missile ICBM showing strength, and suddenly the plane disappears after a press release marketing the LAWS Weapon.

The big motive in my eyes is they are going to use a look alike 777 with big fat Malaysian Airlines written across it and false flag when the appropriate time comes. Grid, EMP, martial law, suspending of elections.... Sept 2016?

One more thing, in the Transformer movie in 2009, the USS Kidd used a railgun to take out a the predator transformer which happened to be the jet. A railgun is not a LAWS weapon, but it just so happens that the USS Kidd was in the area and actually searched the area for the debris after it was spotted. I have not been able to confirm if it indeed has LAWS weapon on board.

My gut tells me the engines are at the bottom of the ocean. I feel for those families, especially the family of the pilots who they are now making out to be a terrorist.

The Malaysian Radar video by Dahboo77 on Youtube continues to have its hit counter reset. Yesterday it was at 1.2 million, today its back to 450k. It is different different than what MSM is showing.

The best way to hide things is in plain site.............. JMO

Whew! Glad you kept it short
(kidding)

You must be a trial lawyer. You have presented a mighty fine case

Welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

When you tag it in tomnod.com it puts the circle around for others to check i

The Bot

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
As other already pointed out, it's most likely an Airbus A321 or A320 (to short for a A319). There a lot of operators of Airbus in India and that region. It also could be a DC-10 with the old wing design (Cargo) - which wouldn't be surprising either. Definitely not a 777 and the plane pictures is actually too small to be a 777.

If you click around, you will discover a lot of airplanes in the area. Most of them are small commuters to mid-range planes (737, 757, A320). I also saw a A330 flying around in of the tiles.

Go to the front page of Tomnod and you will see a lot of curious things that user tagged. Quiet interesting even it's not the 777.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Star and flag from lj01.

Good work.

I read the whole thread and I can say that I learned something.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Herald sun did an article about the sighting
read it here=>www.heraldsun.com.au... 0xs61-1226858579129

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Definitely not a 777 nor is it a Malaysian Airlines Aircraft, wrong colour scheme on the tail. It looks like a Go Air or Jet Airways aircraft with that paint scheme around the tail.

That aircraft is on a 5 mile approach to the Ins Utkrosh Navy Airbase/Veer Savarkar International Airport (combined airport facilities) on runway 04. It's probably around 2000ft AGL at that point (for reference)

Sorry guys, but not MH730

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I hope the OP is a Taiwan student

TOMNOD USER SPOTS PLANE — BUT IS IT MH370? A Taiwan university student who has assisted the search effort by scouring satellite images on the website Tomnod claims to have found an image of Flight MH370. The Taiwan China Times reported that the image had not yet been verified and the surrounding jungle landscape had yet to be identified.

Source Here

Its weird how people can take credit for something even though I know its not the plane.
It goes to show you that people will mislead for fame.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join