It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

skyfall911
Everything you read about this story is a lie. No matter the outcome, it's all fake.
If we were passengers in that plane, it would already have been found. The crashsite, debris, smoke, distress calls, all of it would be real and immediately available.

But this latest crash has nothing. No agency on planet Earth can find it. No calls from the plane or pilot, no smoke, debris, nothing.

The story is either being used as a distraction to divert our minds from something else, or this is preparation for something bigger. These unfolding details over the next couple days/weeks will be completely false/pure propaganda

Yeah, it baffles me that because ppl see it in the news, they automatically beleive it's true and has really happened. The general public are eating it up too. Wake up ppl, and think for yerselves. Don't let the MSM spoon feed you this bs distraction. There is NO plane or passengers, and they haven't/ won't find one for this reason. The thing we need to worry about is what they are planning while we are all glued to every new snipet of this "story" being forced down our unsuspecting throats!!! Scary.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

K-PAX-PROT
reply to post by thenaturalist

If these events happened then why is there NO radar hits from any nations commercial or military radars.. WHY is no one coming forward with radar information ..how can a commercial plane become undetectable to RADAR... most nations airspace are protected by radar.. surely it would be really embarrassing if a commercial plane or any for that matter went undetected in someones restricted air space...????????

You are correct! The US knows what I had in my coffee 5 minutes ago and can't find this plane? Where is a Snowden type when you need him?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

bjarneorn
There is only one problem with the "pilot committing suicide" and that is, that there are two transponders on board. One in the cockpit, and one outside the cockpit the pilot can't turn off, or even get to. Which is why the "hijacking" theory is postulated, because it would require someone else to turn of the transponder before takeoff, making the pilot being able to turn the first one off ... with no backup.

Both transponder controls are in the cockpit, the ACARS and radio would require pulling circuit breakers outside of the cockpit.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Some German news are speculating if it could have been an attack on the Navy bas on Diego Garcia and the US shot the plane down to prevent such an attack.
When asked, the US Navy did not want to comment on it. I wonder why they dont just deny it, maybe the idea is just stupid and they did not want to comment? Or maybe some truth behind it?
edit on 16-3-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.bigbreakingnews.com...

This looks interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heartache

Interesting indeed.

I wonder how credible the source is?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Isn't it obvious... it was more than likely hijacked just like the 9/11 planes were... by remote control.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
ABC News - Jet made TACTICAL Aviation Maneuvers

U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials are focusing on the possibility that at least one of the Malaysia Airlines pilots is responsible for the disappearance of flight MH 370 after new information revealed the plane performed "tactical evasion maneuvers" after it disappeared from radar, two senior law enforcement officials told ABC News today.

U.S. authorities believe only a person with extensive flight or engineering experience could have executed the maneuvers. They also are suspicious of what appeared to be attempts to evade radar.

They knew to turn off the transponders at just the right moment .. between airspaces.
Tactical maneuvers to avoid radar.
Not just an every day hijacker ... but an experienced pilot.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me the Cold War era divisions going on in this thread? Malaysia isn't a first, second, or third world nation because the USSR and its satellites (you know, the second world) broke up 30 years ago. Update your terms please? You look foolish--it is a developing nation.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
THE SMOKING GUN - It was the pilot

NY Times - Transponder turned off BEFORE Pilot last spoke to Flight Control

The transponders were turned off. The pilot calmly spoke with flight control afterwards.
Then the plane went into maneuvers that only a trained pilot could make.
The pilot was still in the cabin and at the controls of the plane after the transponders were turned off.
The pilot was calm and behaving normally with the flight control personnel.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Both transponder controls are in the cockpit, the ACARS and radio would require pulling circuit breakers outside of the cockpit.

Ok, I'm not an expert on this ... so I can't say for sure.

But you are trying to tell me, that a plane has two transponders on board, both can be turned off by the pilot in the cockpit. And that the entire communications system, inside the aeroplane of a commercial airliner, can be turned off easily through circuit breakers.

Excuse me ... but that sounds literally retarded.

Now, somebody builds an aircraft for trillions of dollars and whenever this plane goes into the air, it is literally a multi million dollar activity ... and nobody in the entire world, except me ... figured out, that it needed equipment onboard, that would be out of human control, to bypass possible human errors.

... and that's post-911.

That's the biggest piece of idiotic crap I've heard in my life, if I ever heard one ... if that is true, than "investigations" need to be made as to why ... post-911.

And then, you're trying to convey the message ... that this plane was hijacked, flown off the course for several hours. And only sporatic radar beeps cought a glimpse of it, here and there ... on few occasions, countable with ones fingers.

what a load of horsecrap ...

All of this, is such a load of crap ... because I could basically build better security with my garage equipment, let alone with multi billion dollar budget.

... in a post-911 era.

This boils down to only two possibilities ...

1. Natural catastrophy
2. Shot down

Now, I can understand that in the current situation ... that nobody knows anything. It's probably better, politically and otherwise, to let people believe it was hijacked and shot down. That would deter any further ideas, of trying such things ...

But this ... if what is being said, that this plane flew for hours and only sporatic data was cought ... then a lot of people need to do a lot of explaining.

IMNSHO

edit on 16/3/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think I am really on to something interesting and I will post in about let's say an hour or so... maybe a little more, need to do some more research, but it really is weird...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

3. Pilot Suicide. Can't forget that one

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

FlyersFan
They knew to turn off the transponders at just the right moment .. between airspaces.
Tactical maneuvers to avoid radar.
Not just an every day hijacker ... but an experienced pilot.

The question is, can transponders be remotely turned off? If you can remote control a plane, do they now have something that can kill switch the transponder?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

FlyersFan
ABC News - Jet made TACTICAL Aviation Maneuvers

U.S.....new information revealed the plane performed "tactical evasion maneuvers" after it disappeared from radar....

How do they know what maneuvers it made after it disappeared from radar?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LA1IMPALA

Malaysia Airlines did not subscribe to the service from Boeing would have provided more information, such as gps location, when "pinging".

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

FlyersFan
THE SMOKING GUN - It was the pilot

NY Times - Transponder turned off BEFORE Pilot last spoke to Flight Control

The transponders were turned off. The pilot calmly spoke with flight control afterwards.
Then the plane went into maneuvers that only a trained pilot could make.
The pilot was still in the cabin and at the controls of the plane after the transponders were turned off.
The pilot was calm and behaving normally with the flight control personnel.

Can we be 100% certain it was the pilot's voice?
If so, can we be certain he wasn't under duress.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

satenetasrotenetor
I think I am really on to something interesting and I will post in about let's say an hour or so... maybe a little more, need to do some more research, but it really is weird...

Famous last words... ;-)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There IS something good which all readers can do to help change the world:

Talk to your friends, write to your Federal legislative representatives, write to your newspapers the following proposal:

PROPOSAL:
All commercial airplanes should be REQUIRED to have a separate transponder that is not accessible from the cockpit or passenger area (for example, locate the transponder in one of the wings). This separate transponder SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED to be turned off from the cockpit.

Such a "No Turn-Off Transponder" system would have made a big difference in the Malaysia Flight as well as on 9/11.

TECHNICAL EXCEPTION:
Why do the current transponders allow a manual turn-off? I do not know the answer--perhaps they allow a manual turn-off in case a transponder malfunction impairs the airplane's flight.

If that is true, then the new "No Turn-Off Transponders" could require a code to turn the transponder off -- but, such a code can only be provided by the parent airline headquarters through a voice recognition system (ie, the only way the pilot could turn off the "No Turn Off Transponder" is by calling the airline headquarters--the airline parent company would have a voice recognition computer that verifies the pilot's voice--once the pilot's voice is verified, the parent airline would provide the pilot the code needed to turn off the transponder).

This is an excellent proposal-if everyone who reads this spreads the word we can make a great change that would truly make the world a better place.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

heartache
www.bigbreakingnews.com...

This looks interesting.

Good find. If this is it, then to dispel further sightings etc is there anyway the plane can jettison this luggage in flight, to make it look as though they crashed.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join