It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Plane Was Hijacked

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
I know it would take a massive landing strip and I think it probably crashed, but I dont know.

It would only need about 3,500-4,000' to land safely.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I read that the plane was likely hijacked by the pilot.

Evidence pointing to the pilot being the hijacker are the various deliberate measures to avoid detection
and that the hijacker is highly trained and experienced knowing how to turn off the transponder and ACAR (Aircraft Addressing
and Reporting) system, he also had sophisticated knowledge of avoiding radar and he purposely flew at a plane at the alttitude
of 29,500 ft to avoid collision with other planes. (All planes fly at full figures in thousands for e.g 27,000,28,0000,29,000)
Another big piece of the puzzle was that a flight simulator was found in the pilot's home, why did he need that for? Probably to
prepare for this hijack and avoid any slip ups.
edit on 16-3-2014 by icyboy771z because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

icyboy771z

Scapegoat. The stolen passport guys are being downplayed for a reason.

"Oh, it's just 2 men trying to enter another country with stolen passports and using false identities. Nothing to see, no big deal."

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I thikn the pilots were dead as soon as they stepped into the cockpit. I'd look at the maintenance crew if i was running the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Imagine if history repeated itself sometimes in shockingly bizarre ways take for instance the story of the star dust accident in 1947.

Lets theorize a scenario in which flight MH370 was flown north to Tibet and crashed into a mountain in the Himalayas triggering an avalanche that buries the wreckage.

Stardust remained missing for 50 years from 1947 until 1998 when the wreckage resurfaced from a glacier its an interesting thought but if such a bizarre thing like this were to have happened no one may know the fate of MH370 for another half a century or more.

An unlikely but thought provoking theory but I believe the plane had the fuel to reach the Himalayan area of Tibet and from its last known position the plane would have flown over only open ocean until it reached the coast of Bangladesh from then on its just 500 miles until the aircraft was over the Himalayas.

Its about 1700 miles distance that’s maybe around 4 hrs traveling time possibly a bit more with some loitering which would account roughly for the missing flight time.

So why would this happen you may ask what reasoning could there be for such a scenario? Well it could be as simple as murder suicide maybe the pilot had just cracked he could have sneaked on a syringe of poison on-board to deal with the co-pilot and cut the oxygen to the passengers. I don’t doubt he was aware of star dust maybe that could have been an inspiration maybe he had it planned for some time practicing the grim plan on the flight simulator he had at his home.

MH370 could be at the bottom of the sea buried in a jungle or even buried in snow the fact is no debris have been found or seen but that was also the case in 1947 with star dust.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by brianporter

Didn't the plane head for Diego Garcia aka the US base? I like the idea about the mountains however that would only work if the plane flew in that direction and it appears from most stories that it did not, it flew for approximately 5 hours, most likely below radar to an unspecified direction (Diego Garcia).

This smells of military

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

More likely the flight simulator was used to practice landing or taking off at a shorter runway than normal....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Speculation aside, I bet it suffered catastrophic failure, it hit the water, then the sea floor. I just read a new Chinese seismic report stating this may have been the case and I'm leaning towards this being the case. Remember when Air France Flight 447 a couple years back? It was a sudden aileron failure that caused the plane to fall off the radar and kill 228 people.

This crash is different because the authorities involved weren't/aren't cooperating due to the tension between China and it's neighbors. This has led to a huge wild goose chase, but i'm betting everyone will get crow instead.

Heck...if you really want to perpetuate a crazy story, who's to say the plane wasn't downed by a meteorite? The seismic event occurred outside of any seismic zone and right on it's flight path, just passed the point it lost contact. However, I don't think a seismic event would have occurred from parts of a 650,000 lb airliner impacting the soft seabed. However, parts of a meteorite definitely would.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I think the last signal from MH370 was received over the ocean between Malaysia and Sumatra it was heading in the direction of Diego Garcia but on the other hand it could have been getting out over the ocean to turn north towards Bangladesh

As shown on the map on this link below which would be more in the direction of India / Bangladesh even possibly mount Everest!

mapsengine.google.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

MotherMayEye

icyboy771z

"Oh, it's just 2 men trying to enter another country with stolen passports and using false identities. Nothing to see, no big deal."

The stolen passports angled was first screamed about by western press, eg. CNN, Fox and assorted Murdoch outlets. The Malaysians, who were refusing to play ball at that point, pointed out that this wasn't a factor as they had enough evidence to believe the two Iranians were not terrorists, thus totally screwing up the direction the US wanted to take the narrative.

This seems to have now been remedied and the US have taken over the operation and communication. From here on in we are playing by a US-written script. No more pesky Malaysians getting in the way of a good story by debunking outlandish American media propositions.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

MotherMayEye

icyboy771z

The stolen passports angle was first screamed about by western press, eg. CNN, Fox and assorted Murdoch outlets both in Australia and US. The Malaysians, who were refusing to play ball at that point, pointed out that this wasn't a factor as they had enough evidence to believe the two Iranians were not terrorists, thus totally screwing up the direction the US wanted to take the narrative.

This seems to have now been remedied and the US have taken over the operation and communication. From here on in we are playing by a US-written script. No more pesky Malaysians getting in the way of a good story by debunking some of the more speculative American media propositions.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Splodge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

old_god
reply to post by brianporter

Didn't the plane head for Diego Garcia aka the US base? I like the idea about the mountains however that would only work if the plane flew in that direction and it appears from most stories that it did not, it flew for approximately 5 hours, most likely below radar to an unspecified direction (Diego Garcia).

This smells of military

Agreed.

I feel for the families that lost loved ones on this flight. This is why I think all possibilities should be explored, examined & discussed.

* I haven't heard too much mention of Electronic hijacking.

* This particular airplane (Boeing 777) can be Commandeered. Here's info on it (from Dec 2006):
Diagrams: Boeing patents anti-terrorism auto-land system for hijacked airliners

Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location.

either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck.

According to the patent, existing preventative measures are less than fullproof – pilots can decide to open the lockable, bullet-proof cockpit doors and federal air marshals can be overpowered and de-armed. Boeing’s alternative has an onboard processor that once activated, disallows pilot inputs and prevents anyone on board from interrupting an emergency landing plan that can be predefined or radioed to the aircraft by airline or government controllers and carried out by the aircraft’s guidance and control system. To make it fully independent, the system has its own power supply, independent of the aircraft’s circuit breakers. The aircraft remains in automatic mode until after landing, when mechanics or government security operatives are called in to disengage the system.

Another option is a remote link whereby airline or government workers in ground facilities would monitor and aircraft and command the automatic control mode “once it is determined that the security of the air vehicle is in jeopardy.”

^^ I think ATS should really start looking & discussing the possibility of Electronic Hijacking. All the ingredients are there. . .

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Splodge

MotherMayEye

icyboy771z

The stolen passports angled was first screamed about by western press, eg. CNN, Fox and assorted Murdoch outlets. The Malaysians, who were refusing to play ball at that point, pointed out that this wasn't a factor as they had enough evidence to believe the two Iranians were not terrorists, thus totally screwing up the direction the US wanted to take the narrative.

This seems to have now been remedied and the US have taken over the operation and communication. From here on in we are playing by a US-written script. No more pesky Malaysians getting in the way of a good story by debunking outlandish American media propositions.

There are 40,000,000 - Forty MILLION - stolen and fake passports in circulation right now, according to Interpol. In the United States, over 60,000 are stolen per year. Another 250,000+ are lost.

Interpol figures show that on every international flight there are likely at least two passengers flying on false passports.

The fact of the matter is that people travelling on false passports WANT to get where they are going and are trying to keep a low profile.

The passengers flying with false documentation may turn out to be an issue, certainly. But it is more likely that the cause lies elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1

Langustine
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

You misunderstood me, or I'm just being incomprehensible. I listed the scientists on board as possible reason for hijacking, nothing more. Then I wondered why terrorists with such capabilities would target Malaysia

I did, please accept my apology 👍

Hey, I think the scientists could be one reason. I still don't get the Malaysia connection though...sorry 😔

hees saying, if the hijackers are good enough to hijack a plane and make it dissapear then why would they target malaysia out of all the more (lets say) important countries?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

icyboy771z

Another big piece of the puzzle was that a flight simulator was found in the pilot's home, why did he need that for? Probably to

Idk, maybe because he is a pilot, that might be why he had a simulator. DUH! Pro race drivers have simulators to practise on tracks before they actually race them, why not a pilot use it just to practise taking off and landing at different airports? Heck, I have flight simulator, and my friend has it too, he went nearly all out with his setup because he loves flying, and can't fly whenever he wants, so he will at his home when bored.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Idk, maybe because he is a pilot, that might be why he had a simulator. DUH! Pro race drivers have simulators to practise on tracks before they actually race them, why not a pilot use it just to practise taking off and landing at different airports? Heck, I have flight simulator, and my friend has it too, he went nearly all out with his setup because he loves flying, and can't fly whenever he wants, so he will at his home when bored.

What is your mates name? Have you seen him in the last 2 weeks?

This is really bugging me, if it was an accident, why turn off stuff? Could a stow away turn things off if they knew what they were doing?

If it was a hijaking - then where is the claim for ransom?

If it were a terrorist - where are the claims?

If it were aliens or something out there - who turned off the beacons sequentially.

If it were suicide - why turn off the transmitters.

Now its pretty damn elaborate but what if it were suicide, and so as to put people through as much pain as possible, instead of giving them a focus for their grief (or so as to not bring shame on the family), the suicidee hatches an elaborate plan.

First, he does in the pilot/co-pilot, say stabs him in the head with a pen.

He then turns of the first and second trasmitter things, then he reprograms the flight controlls to fly out over the indian ocean, he then depressurises the plane and they all go to sleep as the plane flies on, like a ghost ship....

Of course, if you wanted to kill youself and not bring grief on your family, you could go for a swim...and if you wanted to kill everyone on the plane - do you really care if your family will be ashamed?

Now if you wanted to load it with weapons and use it as a delivery platform, you need a landing strip and hangar, you will then have to get lots of fuel there, but to sneak into a population area without setting off an alert, you are going to have to replace a scheduled flight (say one to Washington?)

So somewhere, at some point, another plane en-route to Washington will need to be hijacked and brought down without raising air traffic alerts and the 777 will have to start squawking the same as the hijacked and crashed aircraft.

This will get you over washington where you can explode your durrrrrty bomb...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

SixX18

icyboy771z

Maybe, I overlooked that part. But whatever the reason, evidence is very conclusive that it was hijacked NOT CRASHED by a skilled aviator (Which makes it very likely the pilot himself). Electronic signals or "pings" from the plane was picked up 7 hours after the transponder was turned off, therefore it did not crash and the reason why there is no sign of wreckage.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Is anyone exploring this scenario ??

Soon after the takeoff the aircraft switches off the transponder and active radar system. In the same time, an unmarked military/jet starts using the same transponder code and radar active code to respond.
So after 15 minutes of take off, what the civilian radar sees is just the proxy aircraft, when the mha370, is going elsewhere. That gives the aircraft close to 2 hrs head space to disappear.
And the proxy aircraft switches off its transponder near vietnam, to make it look like a crash. What these guys did not plan for was the reserve transponder (acas/sita system).
Now they would have landed the aircraft in the jungles of vietnam/cambodia/indonesia/malaysia or any islands nearby.
Fill the aircraft with dirty bombs, TNT, hold the passengers as hostage, and try crashing it in a soft country (whose military is week), using the same sequence of events.
I.E. they will hijack another aircraft, switch of the transponder, and make the MHA370 respond to active radar using the radar codes of the newly hijacked flight. Now they will choose the newly hijacked flight, so that its destination is same as the terrorist target city/country. They can blow up a city in this way.
Also, with the engines off, they can glide the plane for 200 to 300 miles if they catch a proper air stream. Then they have to switch on the engines and climb to 45000 ft, after every 300 miles.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Really stupid idea, i retract.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Splodge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The Mail on Sunday is now openly blaming the pilot saying he's a religious fanatic and staunch follower of Anwar Ibrahim, Malaysias opposition leader.

Just hours before the flight he attened the trial of Ibrahim, who was sentenced to 5 years of jail.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join