It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Effective Magazine System Ever Devised For Turning Gun Grabbing Politician’s Faces Purple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is awesome! Totally legal even here in Connecticut. I can't wait to get one.

With the passing of more gun control laws, an over-reaching Federal Government continually discounts one major fact, and that is the ingeniousness of the American inventor; American ingenuity if you will.

American ingenuity is what lead to the lite bulb, which brought the world out of darkness, flying aircraft which would eventually make intercontinental travel a daily routine for people all over the world, and it would lead to the advent of the internet, a tool without which you’d not be reading this article right now.

American ingenuity!

With that said, we bring you the Mako Group and their latest display of American ingenuity which will completely make all gun-hating politicians all over the nation turn red with anger and purple with ra

Check out the video.

freepatriot.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Somethings are just pure stupid. This device is one of them. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of it, but, no thanks just the same.
(I'm a NRA member and avid gun owner, but this piece of crap sends the wrong message in so many ways.)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

S&F
Actually I like it, Usable if not practical.
But then they say right up front that the only purpose for it is to piss off the liberals, mission accomplished!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A in your face invention you say . Well all they might have to do is raise you a electronic firing cap in the shells that are capable of being turned off for safety purposes of course and make them the law . Or they could just make this new invention against the law to own .The whole gun scare thing is just crazy . It's big business supplying terrorist guns and that usually involves government involvement and is the real threat .

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I tend to agree. Being an avid gun owner & shooter, this thing I would not want to lug around in a SHTF scenario. It looks a little cartooney.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I like the chick's nail polish color choice more than I like those mags.

I agree with the previous poster... this is the wrong message. We don't need to come up with gimmicky crap like this because of unjust laws. We need to get rid of the laws.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Who the hell was looking at the clip...didn't notice it until the second picture...didn't people use electrical tape anyone to secure one clip to the other anyway...most people will buy this just to push the envelope which will require some counteractions such as not affixing more than said rounds to again at any one time..but again who's looking at the clip

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Seems like some people enjoying pissing off the ones who want gun control , and the lengths some seem to go makes them feel good about themselves I guess . Reminds me of the idiot who needs the biggest truck on the market just go to their office job and a grocery store , or the guy who buys a Lamborghini just to drive it like a grandma just to have some social status .

So what possible reasoning does one need a clip like this for aside from trying to piss off the " gun grabbers " as you call them . Or is it something that you hope will impress your friends on how ostentatious you are ?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I get the point of this but it seriously is very silly. I mean how much did it cost them to develop and manufacture? Now how many people are really gonna use this thing? I give it 3-4 months before the horrible reviews come out…it's not like it's gonna be easy to use just think of the weight alone. So after it's all said and done it seems to me their money could have been spent fighting the already unjust laws on the books rather than trying to get around them with a silly useless invention such as this "fan blade" magazine.

ETA: I am a huge fan of GMG and Mako and they make some really nice hardware but I must say I am really disappointed on this one.
edit on 14-3-2014 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What a old of Sh##e if they're trying to promote something at least try and get it right!

American ingenuity? An American invented the light bulb? Wrong Joseph Wilson swan did, 50 years before Edison.( oh and he was British)

First people to fly ? That goes to Frencman Henri Giffard in 1852 again about 50 years before the wright brothers.

America invented the Internet ! My ass they did. Tim Berners lee invented the Internet ( who happens to be another Brit! )

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by da pickles

American ingenuity? An American invented the light bulb? Wrong Joseph Wilson swan did, 50 years before Edison.

True enough.... on some of that.

Edison just invented a filament for the electric light bulb. One that made them last longer than a candle.

The internet dates from at least as early as 1982. Wikipedia: History of the internet, the man you cite as having invented it invented the world wide web in 1989.

The French aviator.... worked with lighter than air craft.

On topic. Those 'wagon wheel' magazines are goofy.
edit on bu312014-03-14T13:10:59-05:0001America/ChicagoFri, 14 Mar 2014 13:10:59 -05001u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join