It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane 'Flown Towards Andaman Islands'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If the plane was hijacked--and can be proven to be hijacked-- and this act was perpetrated by an enemy---would you classify this on the same scale as 9/11? Not in lives lost, of course, but in the context of terrorism. Would the sheer planning, methodology, and process be on the same scale as 9/11?

And, as in 9/11, who would have the most to gain from such an act?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

ressiv
how long does an runway has to be just for landing an 777 ....ignore an take off distance...

Takeoff distance is just as relevant. They are going to want to get that plane out of there at some point to complete the entire purpose of the mission. So it is relative.

And, the 777 has a range just under 10K miles. Plenty of range to reach the Middle east.

I would bet my life that is where it is, and that we are going to see this game played out at some point soon. It wasnt taken as a trophy. That is for sure.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Very strange events. Just now, CNN is reporting a 5.5 quake near the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Is this a new quake? Because about 30 minutes ago, CNN interviewed a marine biologist from Woods Hole, and he said that a sea floor disturbance had occurred days ago. He also said the area was quite active for quakes.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

As far as I know extremists don't care about profit. The extremists there are not in it for tourism and could care less.

maldives extremists (!!??!!) landing a 777 between two luxury 5* hotels without maldives gvt being aware... or is it the maldives government being the extremists ?

"As far as I know"

Individuals with superficial knowledge of a topic or subject may be worse off than people who know absolutely nothing.

edit on 14-3-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Very true. But check-out the posts on this airport discussion. particularly the one from dated 3/14:

airport

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

Vasa Croe

As far as I know extremists don't care about profit. The extremists there are not in it for tourism and could care less.

maldives extremists (!!??!!) landing a 777 between two luxury 5* hotels without maldives gvt being aware... or is it the maldives government being the extremists ?

"As far as I know"

Individuals with superficial knowledge of a topic or subject may be worse off than people who know absolutely nothing.

I was thinking the same thing, wouldn't someone have noticed?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If in fact it did go to the Andaman Islands, it will be like finding a needle in a haystack..... which might be precisely why a potential hijacker would choose that location to "hide-out".

"The archipelago that stretches south of Myanmar contains 572 islands covering an area of 720-by-52 kilometers. Only 37 are inhabited, with the rest covered in dense forests".

www.dailymail.co.uk... ly-hijacking-theory.html#ixzz2vx7Ra6uI

edit on 14-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

Vasa Croe

"As far as I know"

Cute...I like how you quoted my own sig line. Always wondered if people read those. So you are saying you know of extremists that are in it for the money?

And you are only thinking of a single airport....there are 3 in Maldives that can handle this plane. And yes, Maldives government being in on it, or at least a portion of the government. They are known for their extremists there. Sure they could land it even in the Male airport you are thinking of. It was a very late night/early morning flight. Malaysia Air services Maldives so a Malaysia Air flight landing there would not be suspicious for anyone not in the know on this. It would just be another Malaysia Air flight landing at the airport. If controllers were in on it then nobody else would even give the flight a second thought. Land the plane, taxi it directly to a hangar and voila...plane disappears.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

MSM keeps reporting conflicting "information," sometimes within minutes. Back and forth. Once minute, it's a stolen plane. The next it's a crash: “We have an indication the plane went down in the Indian Ocean,” an unnamed Pentagon official said, according to ABC News.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

At which point will the MSM talk about the 20 scientists were aboard that flight? Were they passengers? A hoax? Repressed info?
Too woo-woo? Sooner or later, everything that is posted on ATS about this flight seems to end up on MSM. Last night, an expert used the phrase "curious and curiouser." Sure, that's from Alice in Wonderland, but it was mentioned in one of the ATS threads. Coincidence? Sure, but...

To answer the OP, it seems to me that the whole Ukraine event has been pushed back into the realm of ho-hum news, overshadowed by the mystery of the century. But this is a game with many players. N. Korea, China, Iran, Indonesia, etc.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

so what's your theory there ?

they landed a 777 in rain forest or a coconut plantation or a lagoon inside a heavily monitored and guarded region without any one noticing ?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

i'm saying you have a very very superficial knowledge of the maldives and of "extremism". The latter most probably originating in the tube or is it that you know "maldives extremists" in real life ?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I hope this plain was not stolen or hijacked .
What if it was landed and is now being fitted
with a lose nuke ? Would this be possible ?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

i'm saying you have a very very superficial knowledge of the maldives and of "extremism". The latter most probably originating in the tube or is it that you know "maldives extremists" in real life ?

Well, a brief search on Maldives and Terrorism will show you the same thing I know. They are known for their terrorism and extremists in Maldives. There are counter terrorism units in the news as of yesterday starting new training. They are on the same level as Saudi Arabia with their counter terrorism units. They are working directly with India as of this month on counter terrorism and anti piracy. They allow visitors from nations that are known for extremists and terrorism to stay in Maldives with no visa for up to 30 days or more. They are a known destination for these people and have been in the news quite often because of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

drwill
reply to post by MRuss

MSM keeps reporting conflicting "information," sometimes within minutes.

People need to realize that our "news" sources are not all-knowing gods, sometimes (often actually : ) the "information" they provide is not better than hearsay or whatever things you read on forums like here on ATS or elsewhere.

Eg. some eye-witnesses are questioned and then a "story is made", as long as it sells and makes headlines it's "good" for the media.

That being said, I notice increasingly I can get a better idea of events occurring actually from ATS since many people often cite various sources and things which I can NOT (yet) find on mainstream media such as CNN. This is the advantage of an online community where people can share various information "in real time"...as opposed to relying on ONE single media source. I also notice that mainstream media often "lags behind" and it takes them a while to report things which are already circulating on forums etc. for hours sometimes days even.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

so whatever you learn from corporate zionist media about "terrorsim", "extremism" doesn't belong to that "superficial knowledge" category but to the "real deep knowledge category" ?

if you were to ask my opinion i'd say anything out of corporate media on this subject belongs to outrageous lies category

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

grayghost
I hope this plain was not stolen or hijacked .
What if it was landed and is now being fitted
with a lose nuke ? Would this be possible ?

I still think its UNPRACTICAL...how high the chances a 777 (hey, a 777!!) would make it towards some destination.
The US? China? Europe? The Middle East? Unlike the 1000 mls of waters in the Indian Ocean etc. where it's possible that a plane might find a path to evade radar, it's not possible to fly a 777 undetected towards a halfway developed country and then drop a bomb at some location. Sorry, I just think this is a very, very unlikely scenario.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

so whatever you learn from corporate zionist media about "terrorsim", "extremism" doesn't belong to that "superficial knowledge" category but to the "real deep knowledge category" ?

if you were to ask my opinion i'd say anything out of corporate media on this subject belongs to outrageous lies category

So you are saying the only way to be in the know about anything is to have been there first hand and part of the group? Then why are you even posting? Are you part of a Maldivian extremist group? I have been reading about terrorism and extremists in Maldives for a while. Are you trying to suggest they don't exist there or something? And your reference to corporate zionist media gives me the feeling you have some odd bone to pick.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

MRuss
If the plane was hijacked--and can be proven to be hijacked-- and this act was perpetrated by an enemy---would you classify this on the same scale as 9/11? Not in lives lost, of course, but in the context of terrorism. Would the sheer planning, methodology, and process be on the same scale as 9/11?

And, as in 9/11, who would have the most to gain from such an act?

If we assume it was indeed PLANNED, then yes.

I think it would need extraordinary planning simply alone for evading the radar (WHICH THEY OBVIOUSLY MANAGED TO DO).
If we further speculate that this was an extraordinarily well planned "act", then we could also further speculate that they MIGHT have a means to tank-up the plane....or possibly even that some "organization" whatever might have built a extra landing place somewhere on an island, for this very specific purpose.

I am well aware tho that this sounds like the new "Die Hard" movie plot, I can't think of a writer/director coming up with an even more crazy action plot like that. It's just like something out of a movie IF that was really a planned act.

Obviously, let's play the speculation game further...assume this is part of a terrorist act..the problem is we don't know what happens next. The hijack of the plane was certainly only one stage of whatever that plan is, if you ask me.
edit on 52014R000000FridayAmerica/Chicago45AMFridayFriday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but unless it had some kind of stealth technology, radar should have had "eyes" on this plane the entire time. Even with the transponder turned off, ground based radar should have still shown a little "blip".

The governments know and are deliberately withholding information about this plane. Things the size of a 777 don't normally vanish into thin air.

As I've said it over and over; we can tell what type of screw is in the wing of a moving Boeing 747 from orbital satellites. The SR-71 could snap a picture of a golf ball from over 50,000 feet. The NSA can even tell you what Chancellor Merkel had for breakfast.

And we can't even find a plane?

This is asinine, can't we all see that we're being deceived and lied to?
edit on 14-3-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

I'm curious to hear your take on it. I'm not saying I disagree.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join