It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thanks-anti-vaxxers-you-just-brought-back-measles-in-nyc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

Anyone read this, its funny lol. I feel sorry for USA.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
this is old. it was actually the kids who WERE vaccinated that got measles. should look things up and post credible articles

oh and your post needs to be more than a link and a bash at the US. js
edit on 14-3-2014 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I think it is sad for my country and its children. Brings to mind "Resident Evil". I don't know what has happened that we love stupid over science. Yet, people like this will get on a jet without even a thought of all the science that lifts it up, fighting gravity.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aerial

"The loons" who don't choose to get their baby's immune system over-ridden by a huge toxic overdose - whatever doesn't kill you makes you better eh!

Just look at the increase in skin diseases and asthma etc and you will see that there is clearly a side effect to something because these diseases were hardly visible back in the 50's and prior. For several friends, their kids developed them after these injections
or had parents who had had some of them as babies.

We use to all take our kids to a measles, chickenpox and mumps party to get the disease over and dealt with before school. Guess what no kids died, they simply got the disease and built up their own immunity system to it! Boo hop to the big pharma whose media muppitts have produced yet another lot of sheer jollup, purely to increase their profits at the expense of our kids health, using tactics to confuse the public into rattling them enough into accepting this somewhat draconian huge dollop of chemicals into a tiny baby's arm.

Its also feasible that immigrants and visitors from countries where measles is prevalent could have brought the disease - prove that's not wrong.

These three diseases only turn rogue if there are other complications present was what my doctor told me.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aerial

Let's just be frank, the more stuff we put in our food, water, and air, both in quantity and variety, the more "conditions" we will see, in both quantity and variety.

It's expected, not to say it's ok by any means.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
these threads are pointless ... its just the same arguments every time... there's as much evidence for the vaccines as there is against them so it will stay like this until a non capitalist (so non profit driven...) country decides to study the vaccines independently, then, when there can be no assumed or applied bias, the science may be accepted either way.

Until then, when its just pretty much GlaxoSmythKline with their in house testing, dubious track record and profit/ acquisition and merger mentality, I'll still have my doubts.... so until then, for me at least, these threads are pointless and just show the same tired arguments with very little new evidence...

Even if the measles were back in NYC, why should that be a threat to you if you've had your vaccines... what difference does it make?... for the measles to have successfully got into the population again there must be a means of transit for it that's entering a lot of peoples bodies in a close area (a common source, such as the vaccines in this case....) and there must be loads of un-immunised people for it to have its effect on, so either this "put stupid before science" community is a lot bigger than the reported minority or this is all BS, most probably linked to the vaccines themselves, making this a counter argument for your case....
edit on EFriday3514am0623 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by aerial

FFS

as quick as the general population is vaccinated, they need another one for the other released by big pharma.

What a great way to dumb an entire population down.... inject them with mercury preserved immunizations...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aerial

I dont believe this. I havent had a shot for anything in 15 years and I have never gotten sick. DONT GET THE VACCINES. Who knows if the are actually injecting you with the virus... All I know is that people around me who get vaccines are always the ones getting sick. Remember Bill Gates said the goal of vaccines is population control, they are not made to make you stay healthy.

watch his ted talks episode and pretty much any interview done with him last year. Dont buy into big Pharmas bull# folks... its all lies.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Old article, badly designed post.
I feel sorry for the OP, his rant has failed so hard.
I remember the days when people would read the articles before they posted them.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aerial

MMR vaccine is one of the safer vaccines and it's been field tested for 50 years. It seems to be fairly well tolerated on it's own. It's saving 100,000's of lives in the third world where they have little or no access to heath care and sanitation. Of course the Thimersol preservative is toxic mercury and the drug Co's and the FDA tried like hell to cover it up. Evil bastards can't be trusted. It's now banned in the US and across the western world.

I just got done with a marathon research session on it.

There are still the small but real potential of serious side effects from the MMR and the efficiency of the vaccine is roughly 95% based on a well documented outbreak in the US in 2008 . Zero deaths from the outbreak BTW. Before the vaccine was licensed, almost all children got the wild virus and after recovery were immune for life. The mortality rate was 0.007%

It's damn hard to get numbers on the frequency of side effects happening from the vaccine. The really serious stuff gets a $ settlement and a gag order.

Merck makes about $1B/year in revenue from this one.

I fully support parents right to decline vaccinations. Autism and autoimmune diseases are growing at epidemic rates and medical science isn't doing enough. Too busy getting sponsored by pharma to treat symptoms. 1/4 of Americans are on some type of regular prescription drug.
edit on 14-3-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: added info

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The money isn't in the cure, the money is in the medicine.
They're still kicking themselves out of all the money they lost on polio.
- Chris Rock

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The argument isn't whether or not vaccines work. They DO work. There is no legitimate concern over their effectiveness, it has been PROVEN.

The argument is about the possible side effects of vaccines...both immediate and long-term. Trying to determine the long-term health risks of something is an extremely difficult task. In any scientific study, there needs to be controls, and in order to observe one thing, everything else that has an affect on that one thing needs to be eliminated. That is why it is close to impossible to really get an accurate study of the long term effects of medicines, vaccines, or other things.

Say you give 100 people vaccines, and 100 people without vaccinations, for a controlled study over the period of 20 years. Not only will it take 20 years to get the results (and that is only a 20 year study...we really need to know what happens to those vaccinated over their entire lifetime), BUT it is close to impossible to isolate vaccines as the cause of any specific illnesses that pop up in the study.

What makes it even MORE difficult - is the the fact that different people's immune systems will react differently to vaccines. That means hypothetically, it could cause ONE type of illness in someone, and another type of illness in someone else.....so how do you compare results and determine , once again, what was caused by the vaccine, and what wasn't?

This is why it is generally good practice to NOT automatically consider things like vaccines safe. There just isn't enough data on vaccines to know exactly what possible risks we might face down the road, due to vaccination. It could be NOTHING, it could be several years off of our lifespan...it could do who-knows-what down the road.

I'm neither making an argument FOR, nor AGAINST vaccinations. I'm simply saying WHY the argument exists....and that is because we are UNCERTAIN.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So it's the vaccinated kids getting the measels. How ironic. What about the unvaccinated kids in this sceneraio? Are they also getting infected and if so, is their tolerance of the measels better or worse thant the vaccinated ones?

I'm conflicted with vaccinations.

My girls are vaccinated fully. They are healthy, smart and active but do get more ill with various illnesses than my boys.

My younger boys I vaccinate, but on my schedule, not the doc's. I thinks it's imporant that they are vaccinated with at least one dose of the various vaccinations. But I don't necessarily agree with the overload, the subsequent repeat... over and over .... of the same vaccinations again and again.

Why? Because it's a lie that we need "boosters". Once your body is introduced to an antigen and the body creates antibodies to protect itself from the illness - you always have those antibodies. Those anitbodies even pass to our children through the womb and breastfeeding. They don't fade away, or weaken. They are there. Forever.

So the vaccination schedule, the amount they pump into our kids at a highly developmental time of their brain, psychology, and immune system - to me is suspect and about the almighty dolloar - and perhaps more nefarious things like creating diseases with the very medicine meant to prevent other diseases - I mean hey, you develop a wheat allergery due to an immunization and that's a life time of continued manage care in the health system - bling bling ca-ching! The rise in the disease index SINCE the advent of immunizations - makes me very suspect of what it is that they are actually trying to accomplish. I mean, really, the more auto-immune disease and deficiancies and new disease that crop up due to genetically tinkering with our bodies, only lines the medical industries pockets, right?

They don't want us cured, and independent and healthy. They want us managed, monitored, and bled dry. IMO anyways. But I'm pro-vaccination - I just don't agree with their schedule - so I'm pro CHOICE first and foremost. Your not injecting my kids with 20+ serums before the age of 6. It's just not happening.

CdT

top topics

join