It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop haters...I'm calling you out!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

andy06shake
reply to post by Restricted

I don't know if you have seen my initial post but if not please read if you dont mind, page 5, 10 posts down.

I can't forgive that i'm afraid my momma didn't raise no fools!

Forgive me but that sounds like a pretty gross exaggeration.

Why do you suppose our experiences are so widely divergent?
edit on 3/17/2014 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Easily forgivable considering you were not present at the time but trust me it happened exactly as i presented the facts and that day and experience will stay with me for the rest of my life! As will my opinion of our so called Police force i imagine!

Not just me but my partner also!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"Why do you suppose our experiences are so widely divergent?"

Possibly due to the fact that we live on different continents. I imagine if this happened in the USA I could sue them. But here in the United Kingdom you cannot sue the Police unless they actively show malice towards you.

Thats what I was informed by my legal council when i enquired if we could indeed sue them for there actions and was told essentially for them to be perceived as actively showing malice towards me and my partner they would need to repeat there actions!

edit on 17-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

rt.com...

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com... 2

www.youtube.com...

I'm ashamed of our police. Do not even try to defend them. If YOU were at any of those scenes I think you would be inclined to shoot the POLICE.

This last video really shows how dangerous cops are.. Do not trust them. Oh yeah remember when a gunmen took a girl hostage and a cop started unloading on them and shot the girl in the head? Just #ing wonderful right? I just love our police.

I have experience with cops and I KNOW how brutal/careless/jumpy/stupid these mother #ers are. They're pigs. nothing more, nothing less. They're not worthy of this "defending cops thread"
You can't tell me nothing about "you have no experience with cops" Don't even try.

Yes not all cops are bad, but they are humans, and humans are naturally evil. With the rise of the police state becoming more obvious in Canada and the US. This article is probably the most ignorant article I have ever read. People hate cops for a reason.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Cops exist to deal with "morons" who break the law or draw cop attention to themselves. That is why cops exist.

However....

Simply because people act like "morons" it does not mean that cops get a free pass to abuse said "morons". If they can't handle their job without letting ego get in the way in the form of a power trip they should not be cops.

If they are scared of everyone out to hurt them so they need to shoot first ask questions later then they should not be cops.

If they cannot handle a physical altercation without escalating it to a death, they should not be cops.

Not to long ago i watched a cop who couldn't subdue some drunk fire fighter when the cop had a dominant position... so his in ability to handle himself physically against a resisting person... he ended up kill that person because he was unqualified for his job.

There are too many unqualified cops out there and the ones that are qualified and good cops just seem to go along with tthe crappy one.

I fear cops i don't like cops. I have never had problems with them but when i have been involved with them they were rude and always felt superior towards you. YOu have to choose your words carefully around them because they are just waiting for an excuse to wreck you.

Most cops I know have issues. Some are wife beaters, alcoholics or flat out criminals. I do know some that are good but those hardly if ever say anything aginst the bad ones.

There is cop hate because it is warranted, people don't just hate because they have it out for cops. They have hate because even though people misbehave that does not mean a cop can be a royal douche about it.. I am just reiterating that. As they are allowed to be douche bags over time they have escalated to killing people and getting away with it.

this needs to stop.
edit on 17-3-2014 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonN

What are you? 10?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Restricted
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I'm not a cop.

I meant the cop gave him a break. Not implying you are a cop.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Bundy

At least some people know how to treat the police.

So you encourage that kind of behavior? It sounds to me like you need a straight jacket, and you should be thrown into a padded room. You have an issue with police brutality, yet you have no problem with people driving recklessly while shooting a firearm into the air? Obviously you're ok with these puke bags running over innocent pedestrians too eh, and throwing bottles at police vehicles?

I live in Northern California, and I have seen what happens out in Oakland at night, and trust me when I say you would not be rooting for these kinds of folks if you, and someone you cared about, were out there in their company. LMAO! They would turn on you, and You would be begging for the Police like a little bitch.

Hey? No wonder people like you get your heads smashed in by Law Enforcement. I have two friends who are Oakland PD, and your video here just makes me understand even more how hard their jobs are, and how their wives worry every single night about whether they will come home or not.

If you encourage this kind of behavior, You really need to grow up, fix your brain, and jump off of the stupid wagon my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Law enforcement officials are in a position of authority, they should never have a break because of their off time, would be admissible in court? Could his defense be, "well your honor, I was't having the best of days that days"

I know several good hard working police officers, who feel they are a service to their community and would serve as well as protect, because both descriptions are in the job title, they are not a reflection of the current police mantra.

However, the bashing videos that we have been seeing, needs showing, before everyone had cameras in their pockets it was just "his word against theirs" now there is proof.

and yes, I have been through the system unjustly because it benefited the police officer.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Why do you assume that I would ever call the police or cry like a little bitch if these people "turned on me"? I don't think they're scary, apparently you do. I lived in the bay over half of my life, and not the good part. Unfortunately, I was these people for a time. I was just too smart to keep it up my entire life.

I didn't say I approve of running over an innocent pedestrian, that's not cool. I just like the part where the punk police get a taste of their own medicine. They're real tough when there's 20 cops, but look at what happens when they're alone.

You have two friends who are Oakland pd, and you feel sorry for them? Why? They chose to be a cop so they can be tough guys and pick on people. They just got unlucky enough to work in a city where people will pick back. I hope they have fun, lol.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join