It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop haters...I'm calling you out!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I haven't seen many videos of a cop punching someone for a really good reason, just we didn't get to see the reason.

I have seen videos of cops thrusting their hands into womens clothing, and private areas. What about a cop who shoots a handcuffed suspect? Or shoots a 90 year old woman because they were given false information and do a drug raid on her house?

And I have had plenty of real life experience with cops and this "system". I've seen a cop shoot someones dog that was on a chain because he claimed it mauled him. Where was the proof of said mauling? Nowheres. Not to mention about 10 people watched it while we were pumping gas and he opened fire on a dog in someones front yard across the street. Dog ran towards him, reached the end of his chain and began barking, cop shoots it twice.

That's not my only experience either. I myself have never been beaten. I did have a police officer who was transporting me to county drive through the woods going 90 miles per hour, and he and his partner kept telling me if I get carsick they could always pull over and we could take a walk in the woods. Now I don't know about you, but I didn't particularly think it sounded like a good idea. Especially since these same police had allegedly killed someone a few years earlier in nearly the same way and framed another person for it.

You're rant is kind of stupid. You're saying yeah there are bad cops but we should just forget about that and be so thankful that there are some good ones. No thanks buddy. You can keep that logic, if you want to call it that.

At least some people know how to treat the police.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I find it funny and ironic that the morons I made the thread about are the same people replying to it.
You had a bad cop experience because you are THAT moron.
Hilarious.

Reading the replies,I see who the morons are.
I acted like a douche but the cops did this....thats funny.
Thats why I made this thread...people need to learn to quit being dumb.
The cockles of my heart just got warmed by reading the idiocy.

As I posted in my op....there are more dumb civilians than bad cops and this thread just proved it.
Again....hilarious.
This was worth posting just for the comedy.(and sadly the tragedy of people revealing their idiocy)
Thanks for the laughs.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
I find it funny and ironic that the morons I made the thread about are the same people replying to it.
Hilarious.

Reading the replies,I see who the morons are.
I acted like a douche but the cops did this....thats funny.
Thats why I made this thread...people need to learn to quit being dumb.
The cockles of my heart just got warmed by reading the idiocy.

As I posted in my op....there are more dumb civilians than bad cops and this thread just proved it.
Again....hilarious.
This was worth posting just for the comedy.(and sadly the tragedy of people revealing their idiocy)
Thanks for the laughs.

Here's something that I find ironic, pathetic and hilarious as well. You call everyone else morons and yet label yourself as "Village Idiot" under your own name.

Plus many of us here are also giving examples from the U.S. where this abuse is happening more and more and which you aren't even from here so your opinion about what's going on here means NOTHING. Yet you think you have some input on this. You really are the Village Idiot.

You can keep trying to deflect everything that others are saying and backing up with clear evidence for as well. But that just makes you look like more of a tool than before so by all means keep it up. You have made yourself out to be not only completely dishonest but a total douche and major brown nosing kiss ass as well. It's no wonder you love the cops so much, you're just like them.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

"people need to learn to quit being dumb". Sounds as if someone could do themselves a lot of good by taking their own advice.

You may want to contact the police and see if they can get one of those old ball and chains for you. Someone so full of hot air could use one as an anchor.

You were totally right about rooting out the morons. I found the biggest one in the room before I scrolled past your first post.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I think you just let everyone see the measure of you mettle there!

So you think its ok to call out people for expressing their opinion yet fail to even try and understand or engage in serious debate regarding the experiences and questions posed by other members that are contributing to your thread?

That's one sick sense of humor you have there Mr Policeman!

Why don't you try actually addressing some of the questions or videos that have been posted?

Essentially crap or get off the pot please!

edit on 16-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Restricted
It never ceases to amaze me that people think it's okay to verbally abuse the police and then expect to get away with it. Try walking in their shoes, jerks.

WTF???? I tell cops to go fyck themselves all the time when they're douche bags.

I'd like to see one try to cold cock me like that.

If they ever did manage to, I would sue the # out of EVERYONE!@@@@@!!!

Jaden

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

If the village idiot is calling you a moron.....than hang on....its going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So yeah, please explain how my driving at the POSTED speed limit makes me a douche. Please tell me how I caused the SP to act like an ass.
Go on, I triple dog dare you..

*hears crickets*

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

You can verbally assault someone ALL YOU WANT.... EVEN cops....

freedom of speech and all that. I can call a cop, pig excrement and they aren't allowed to do didally #...

I was at a friend's house when cops were called out there. They came on his property and started asking him questions. He said "F-YOU Pig, get the hell off my property. Come back when you have a warrant".

They said they just wanted to ask some questions and he replied that he wasn't going to answer any questions so get the hell off the property.

They did what they are supposed to do. They left the property.

They don't get to deny people of their rights because they feel disrespected. If they can't handle that aspect of the job without violating people's rights, then they need to find a different profession.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
KELLY THOMAS!

Or Cops Kill 8 Times More Americans Than Terrorists........

But don't ever ever say any thing bad about cops there just doing there jobs........

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Good to hear freedom of speech is still recognised where you hail from and well done to your friend for telling those Police exactly what they are!

However if anyone was to try that where i live in the U.K they would find themselves being charged with breach of the peace and also more than lighty Police Assault, warrant or not!

What really gets my goat is the fact that Police expect to be treated with respect while in no way returning the favour!

After all, You get what you give in this world!

edit on 17-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

All this does is demonstrate how low class cop haters are. You want respect from the police yet you won't give it. Losers.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Just something to keep in mind!

It works both ways you see and once its lost its rather hard to regain!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Automatically verbally abusing the police is not demonstrative of a two-way street.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Personally i would not automatically abuse or disrespect anyone or group of people that did not first do the same to me. My point being If you give respect you generally you receive it. I haven't found this to be the case regarding Police.

Maybe the gentleman in question has had previous dealings with the Police that have somewhat influenced his opinion of them in a derogatory manner.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Andy,

I'm a psych patient. I've had several encounters with the police, both wrestling with them and being transported by them. Not once have they abused me in any way. Even though we wrestled, they never used excessive force including the time it took five of them to get me on the floor.

I have nothing but respect for the police. These negative incidents are the exception not the norm.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Read the Stanford Study about putting regular people in positions of authority, specifically, authority over people.
May help understand what's going on to so "normal" people when they get a badge and are told to "control" people.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Buddy wait until they forcibly pull down your breeks, bend you over and part your bum cheeks to see that your not hiding anything untoward! Keeping in mind that the stupid fools were looking for a Kilo, of what I have no idea but ile tell you this the only kilo of anything up there is of the faeces variety!

That kind of gives one a whole new perspective never mind the rest of the stuff they got upto!

If there was any type of apology or admission of error maybe i could have accepted their grievous mistake, but they didn't.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

They never did anything close to that to me, and they were certainly in a position to do so.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I don't know if you have seen my initial post but if not please read if you dont mind, page 5, 10 posts down.

I can't forgive that i'm afraid my momma didn't raise no fools!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join