It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOI! (lookie!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
C'mon youngin. You know your pretty and are enjoying everyone tellin ya so. And by reading your profile and seeing your Yahoo name I see ya dig Inuyasha also, tres cool. U2U for a pic of someone who thinks you''re pleasant on the eyes.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
^_^ ya, Inuyashas cool, the yahoo sn was actually made by a friend of mine who stopped using it so I used it and now me and another friend star the sn

btw this is darkwolf, I had to change screennames due to some problems

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Reikuro]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You're not the best looking girl out there, but who wants to be that anyway? The hottest gal in my school is addicted to pot because of one of her boyfriends. Another few good looking girls are alcholholics. I wouldn't want to ask one of those...things...out. *shudder* That crap is horrible for their bodies, and they're gonna pay for it sometime soon.

I don't really care about my looks. I just do the regular hygene things: shower, brush teeth, comb hair, clean clothes, clip nails, etc.

Methinks you're kind of cute, and if you went to my school I'd probably ask you out.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I just do the regular hygene things: shower, brush teeth, comb hair, clean clothes, clip nails, etc.

... drink a lot, break wind, torment the general public ... Well, thats what I do anyway

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I've stumbeled into the zone of attention whorism

Let go of the self hate, thats all I can tell you.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
those are pretty sweet pictures, you look friendly, calm and above all intelligent !!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
those are pretty sweet pictures, you look friendly, calm and above all intelligent !!

HAHA becky ITELLIGENT!!! hahahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
thanks cpr....

And I am intelligent...I just dont do my homework >_

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Random Person
Sorry dark, but you aren't "ugly" persay. Yet you aren't "pretty" either.

ARP graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Clueless.

Darkwolf, if you think you're alone in this world, you're not. A very high percentage of young girls have the same view of themselves as you do. You're not ugly and I'm not just saying that. Trust the Dr. on this one.

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro
And I am intelligent...I just dont do my homework >_<

I hate doing my homework too. Its boring and generally isn't involved in what I'm interested in. *sigh* Is a teacher ever going to give homework involving cryptozoology?:bnghd::bnghd:
EDIT:spelling

[edit on 29-4-2005 by Voidmaster]

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
oh hon high school is a popularity contest , you know that.. it doesn't matter that you are essentially cute.. you are living through a period of your life were status is more important to those around you than anything else.. you know what? who gives a #? I can guarantee there is a guy or two that have a secret crush on you that just wont ask because they are too shy or they are worried about what others will think.
Ya its stupid.. but you will get through it.. in the meantime enjoy the idea that someday they will regret not taking the opportunity to ask you out now.. when you would actually give them the time of day.

You will be just fine.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
mmmmm....cryptozoology...

I actually think if more people at my school were like me it would be a better place! All the other kids at my school probably don't do alot of the things they want to do because they are afraid of what they're friends will think....at least thats what I think...

sure, there are some people at my school I want to impress and be friends with, but I wont act non-me to impress them...-shrugs-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join