It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOI! (lookie!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ok I normally dont talk about people behind their back but Lindsay is annoying, she used to mess up my name and just annoys me

So ya I guess I'm not AS ugly as her but Im still ugly

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You know, ten years from now when you're a beautiful grown up woman, you'll look at this thread and see how silly you were then.

Lighten up!!! I know for kids your age image is almost everything. But being attractive and popular has not much to do with your looks, but with the way you carry yourself, your way of thinking and what you believe about yourself. Nothing is more important than what you think of yourself. That defines how other people think about you. If you understand and feel this, you can become the most beautiful and most popular girl in your school (if that really matters anyway).

Don't buy into the crap you hear in school, see on tv or read in teeny magazines. It's all pure superficial nonsense. And furthermore... you shouldn't start dating because others are doing it. Don't let others rule your life. Besides your parents, you rule your life.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Dark and I go to the same school. Well the only reason i'm gonna be dating is because i feel like that's what i wanna do.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You look like someone I used to work with back in the 80's !!!! (Of course she's probably a lot older now though
)

Now, time for some pixyness from the Pisky.

DW, you are far from ugly. You're still at school for fex sake and have years in front of you. Neanderthals used to say the exact same thing to KayEm when she was at school. The reason was that she spoke her mind and had her own opinion. The mindless Neanderthals could only think of one thing to say to her to hurt her and that was to say the thing that hurts every girl. They said she was ugly. I've seen the pix. She was gorgeous and still is. She was a cheerleader after all.

Since you're here on ATS I assume you too speak your own mind. And those who don't understand you feel inferior - They don't like that so they try to hurt you - Ignore them, they're just spouting crap.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So Darkie, I suppose you are wondering why I didn't respond to this thread yet, and it's because I needed some other people to say it first, cause hearing it just from me wouldn't help.

Pisky & others are right. You are not ugly!

Ugly is what you are doing to yourself because your self esteem is not good enough to see that. I sufferred from the same thing at your age and carried it way too long. I felt so ugly I wouldn't go out by myself - seriously. I didn't get over it till my mid 20's - what a waste! I look at the pictures of myself in high school now and honestly haven't got a clue how they turned into something that wasn't offensive at all just by sitting on a shelf all these years -
My biggest regret is that I let other people stop me from seeing that, and eventually, none of them matter at all.

The only thing stopping Darkie from being a goddess when she's old enough to handle the title
is Darkie. Cause you definately have the looks to go with the state of mind, once you find it.

Believe in Darkie so you can see how pretty she is inside and out! Once you believe it, nothing can stop you.

Auntie Rel

P.S. - Start eating properly now or it will take a toll on your looks!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkwolf3636
Oh but I am so ugly.

If I weren't I would have a boyfriend from my school

Noooh. Not ugly. And why in the bajeebaz' jungles would you want a boyfriend from your own school? They are always the ugliest anyways...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Quick question...

If you are so ugly, then why do you keep drawing attention to yourself?

You're not ugly, cheer up bud.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yep.

And I will repeat again.

State of mind, Darkie... State of mind!!!
Start projecting confidence and peace with your self. Even if you have to fake it in the beginning.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Is it just me or am I "Mini-Rel" ?

Shes allways saying she was like me when she was young I'm starting to think I'm like...her clone!

heheheheheheheheheheehheheh

Good point guys from now on I AM SEXEH!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

everyone...
Think about it EVERYONE out there is preetier then me

Actually, in the long run that doesn't count. I was (really) the ugliest girl in my class -- glasses, buck teeth, scoliosis, very very skinny. Only had one date in high school, and only two boys dated me in college.

HOWEVER -- after college I took a fencing class (swordfighting) and married the guy who taught it (who wasn't terribly concerned with finding beautiful women. He wanted intelligent and funny women.) We've been married for 32 years.

I occasionally go back to my college and high school reunions. The prettiest ones have an average of five marriages (and many are still looking for love.) Us not-so-pretty ones are the ones with 1-2 marriges and long term relationships.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
your actually very cute.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Byrd dark fences. she's been doing it since last year. I wanted to do kendo but the closest class was an hour away.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Heheh Ya I love fencing!

Im an Eppee (I cant spell it) fencer, I love it

Wow I cant believe Chris remembers that it was around a year ago that I started

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you say you feel ugly, you will be ugly. Self confidence is everything. I didnt have a boyfriend forever, and it wasnt because I was unattractive. I figure my big mouth is just intimidating.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ya im starting to think its my big mouth too...

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Dark you are a very cute girl!

There is nothing ugly about you...face it!

[Edited on 11/27/2004 by Lecky]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Alot of people have said it

The fact that those people arent my friends doesnt matter

AND I SAID IT

Doesn't matter then as they ain't your friends are they( and if you believe it you aren't you rfriend either ane shouldn't listen to yourself)
I say your beautiful. so there.

This may be hard for you to understand but the what a stranger thinks of you is no concern of yours, IT DOESN"T MATTER AT ALL, ever.

Why should it?
do you really care what they think?
I certainly hope not, considering the total idiocy of most people.

bottom line?
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL_______________________________________
understand?
Anyone who says otherwise is asking for a beatdown...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
your actually very cute.

In my opinion, thats an understatment. You look really good, Dark.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster

your actually very cute.

how about this:

Sie sind sehr sch�n

"She is very beautiful" in german, heck you look like someone id like to date dark

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster

your actually very cute.

Yay Void said Im sexeh!

Thanks guys I feel loved now
and I realize I shouldnt worry about my looks as much as I do (which now I dont care much I just dress in comfy things) cause I have people here who think im cute, and for the people who dont...well who gives a **** about them

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join