It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 MAS passengers contracted by Freescale Semiconductor for US Dept Defense Cloaking tech!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Abavs
Could this be another Philadelphia experiment?

Naw, they got that down a long time ago.

The fact of the matter is there is more to this situation then we are being told.

There aren't many facts so far. Although since we're not hearing a lot, this early it generally means they don't have a lot to go on yet.

Firstly there were reports that families could still ring there missing members phones. But it would ring out.

Well, it's a common concept that what you hear when you hear the ringback sound on your phone is the other phone actually ringing or something. It's not. When the connection reaches the last switch that knew your location, the switch generates a ringback to you while it tries to get the phone to ring. It's not created by the phone itself, it's coming from the endpoint of the cell service. Depending on the last state the phone/tower was in, it may ring forever or give you a few tries and send you to the voice mail. It doesn't mean the phone's online at all.

Another thing to remember is all cell phones made after 2001 had built in gps that could not be turned off even if the phone was off. The only way to turn it off is to take the battery out of the phone. Now when you go on a plane you either have to switch it to flight mode or turn it off. So flight mode would of given 3 days tops to find the missing. If the phone was turned off the gps would still be active untill the battery is compleqtly discharged. So that is roughly 1 to 3 months.

Not at all. GPS in a cell phone is generally AGPS, which requires the cell phone to communicate with the tower. Not only that, when the phone's powered down, the GPS part doesn't work, because GPS takes a fair amount of power to run, and you have to do a wad of computations so the CPU has to be up. Also, if you don't have the radio on and linked to a tower, you won't be reporting the GPS location back anyway. GPS satellites don't know where the GPS receivers are. So it's not a case of "the GPS in the phone is on, so the locations of the phones are known by the satellites", the only way cell phones can be located is if they report their location on the cell network.

Thus in airplane mode, the radio section is off. With no cell towers feeding the GPS section rough location and ephemeris data for AGPS, the GPS doesn't function. With the radio section off, the phone can't report back its GPS coordinates.

A plane cant just dissappear.

Sure it can. Well, not literally, but it can easily fall off of any sort of tracking and then go somewhere you weren't expecting, then it takes longer to find it then you might have wanted. See also: Steve Fossett.

If for example there was some sort of emp that happen on the plane at the time then it would of knocked out the gps and all electronic on the plane.

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. Why an EMP? It's way more likely they just had a massive electrical failure, or the plane depressurized slowly, or they hit some spectacular clear air turbulence and got dry gulched. Or there was a more successful bomber on board ala Lockerbie.

There for how could the family members ring the phones of the missing and still see them online?

Because they didn't understand how ringback tones or the network works either?

This if anything sounds like a black budget operation. Or could even be a technologhy test that has gone horrible wrong.

So, it makes sense to you that a "black budget operation" would involve a commercial airliner that can't possibly HELP but be noticed immediately, full of civilian passengers? Really? How do you think you'd be able to rig up the plane? Do you think maybe the Malaysian Airlines crew and mechanics might not object to you running wiring and attaching devices all over the outside? Or are you envisioning something in someone's pocket?

If you were testing something you'd rather not be commonly known, you'd rig up a C-130 or a C-5 and test it somewhere isolated.

This day and age we have technology that monitors the globe 24/7 from space.

But not individual plane flights.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

gardener
Being cloaked is just one branch off the main fact - that numerous persons on the plane work with high tech R&D in super microchips...

Freescale is a middle-of-the-line semi company. They're definitely not top end. If there were something known as a "super microchip", Freescale would have a really awful one about 10 years after TI got one out.

The fact that so many employees (20) from one chip-making company involved in a contract with US DoD were on 1 single flight that went missing...

What does that really mean to you? LOTS of companies have contracts with DoD. What actual relevance does a plane with a load of engineers on it have? Do you think they had some sort of techno-seance and conjured the plane out of existence? It's not unusual to stuff a flight with engineers going to a conference or meeting - after all, it keeps them together and lets you arrange transport at the destination more easily.

...nor avionic GPS based on some 20 satellintes in space somehow, apparently, not relaying by now where it 'disappeared'

Hate to tell you this, but GPS satellites don't know squat about GPS receivers. There isn't any way that the satellites could "relay" where it disappeared, because they don't have any way to know.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

dustwolf
What better way to test their cloaking abilities than to test them real time.

Test them out real time in a controlled secure environment, with lots of instrumentation on the ground and on the aircraft, so you can document what's actually happening.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Bedlam

Abavs
Could this be another Philadelphia experiment?

Naw, they got that down a long time ago.

The fact of the matter is there is more to this situation then we are being told.

There aren't many facts so far. Although since we're not hearing a lot, this early it generally means they don't have a lot to go on yet.

Firstly there were reports that families could still ring there missing members phones. But it would ring out.

Well, it's a common concept that what you hear when you hear the ringback sound on your phone is the other phone actually ringing or something. It's not. When the connection reaches the last switch that knew your location, the switch generates a ringback to you while it tries to get the phone to ring. It's not created by the phone itself, it's coming from the endpoint of the cell service. Depending on the last state the phone/tower was in, it may ring forever or give you a few tries and send you to the voice mail. It doesn't mean the phone's online at all.

Another thing to remember is all cell phones made after 2001 had built in gps that could not be turned off even if the phone was off. The only way to turn it off is to take the battery out of the phone. Now when you go on a plane you either have to switch it to flight mode or turn it off. So flight mode would of given 3 days tops to find the missing. If the phone was turned off the gps would still be active untill the battery is compleqtly discharged. So that is roughly 1 to 3 months.

Not at all. GPS in a cell phone is generally AGPS, which requires the cell phone to communicate with the tower. Not only that, when the phone's powered down, the GPS part doesn't work, because GPS takes a fair amount of power to run, and you have to do a wad of computations so the CPU has to be up. Also, if you don't have the radio on and linked to a tower, you won't be reporting the GPS location back anyway. GPS satellites don't know where the GPS receivers are. So it's not a case of "the GPS in the phone is on, so the locations of the phones are known by the satellites", the only way cell phones can be located is if they report their location on the cell network.

Thus in airplane mode, the radio section is off. With no cell towers feeding the GPS section rough location and ephemeris data for AGPS, the GPS doesn't function. With the radio section off, the phone can't report back its GPS coordinates.

A plane cant just dissappear.

Sure it can. Well, not literally, but it can easily fall off of any sort of tracking and then go somewhere you weren't expecting, then it takes longer to find it then you might have wanted. See also: Steve Fossett.

If for example there was some sort of emp that happen on the plane at the time then it would of knocked out the gps and all electronic on the plane.

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. Why an EMP? It's way more likely they just had a massive electrical failure, or the plane depressurized slowly, or they hit some spectacular clear air turbulence and got dry gulched. Or there was a more successful bomber on board ala Lockerbie.

There for how could the family members ring the phones of the missing and still see them online?

Because they didn't understand how ringback tones or the network works either?

This if anything sounds like a black budget operation. Or could even be a technologhy test that has gone horrible wrong.

So, it makes sense to you that a "black budget operation" would involve a commercial airliner that can't possibly HELP but be noticed immediately, full of civilian passengers? Really? How do you think you'd be able to rig up the plane? Do you think maybe the Malaysian Airlines crew and mechanics might not object to you running wiring and attaching devices all over the outside? Or are you envisioning something in someone's pocket?

If you were testing something you'd rather not be commonly known, you'd rig up a C-130 or a C-5 and test it somewhere isolated.

This day and age we have technology that monitors the globe 24/7 from space.

But not individual plane flights.

Thankyou for debunking my theory. Now I know I can not sleep peacefully knowing your existence will haunt me.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Just a thought here....

What if this tech they were working on was something small - like those little devices that block cell phone transmissions.

I could see it being carried on a plane in the cabin. Take a long boring flight and a few drinks and a little experiment could amuse your
co-workers.

Or maybe someone knew this device would be one the plane and that's why it was selected.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Or maybe there was an uncontained turbine disk failure, it exited the engine and sliced open the fuel tanks and cut a big hole in the cockpit, killing the electrical system on the way. The fuel ignited, and the plane burned and disintegrated in midair. Tada!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Daughter2
Just a thought here....

What if this tech they were working on was something small - like those little devices that block cell phone transmissions.

I could see it being carried on a plane in the cabin. Take a long boring flight and a few drinks and a little experiment could amuse your
co-workers.

Or maybe someone knew this device would be one the plane and that's why it was selected.
you mean those devices that are not suppose to be used in retail shops but are. Mobile phone signal blocker. To stop you from compairing prices with other retail sellers on your phone internet when buying a product.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

pirhanna

Rosinitiate
reply to post by gardener

The dude who wrote the hack to Diebold that helped steal the election for Bush got Cesna'd before he had a chance to spill the beans. If I'm not mistaken he was indicted also. Not just isolated to Obama.

Paul Wellstone & JFK Jr were also likely assassinated by small plane crash. It's a long running theme that goes back some 40 years.

But back on topic -

This just doesn't have western intelligence feel to it IMO. However our world is becoming increasingly complicated, and mega corporations are beginning to displace the state in terms of power and control. Perhaps a corporate demonstration to a non state entity?
edit on 12-3-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

I was actually thinking the same thing about not having a western influence. But then I remembered that the powers that be do not recognize themselves by nationality or region. And the tentacles of TPTB spread all over the globe and have many different veils and techniques. Even if it was done by western intelligence, they still get their intelligence from the powers that be. As for a corporation demonstration, who OWNS nearly all of the major corporations ? The powers that be.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The military is considered at least 40-50 years ahead of what is known in the civilian markets, And I say that for still classified technology.

Actually it is 20 years, do not exaggerate, you are causing disinfo, stick to reliable sources, not just your opinions.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

NullVoid
This is CNN, cant even spell.

It's deliberate - it's a reference to Obama bowing to the Japanese emperor like the number 7. The reference to a "boomerang" is also a similar allegory.

But here's some more weirdness ... The aircraft engine management system sends transmissions back to Rolls Royce whenever the plane takes off, reaches cruising speed and lands. They received a transmission several hours after the transponder was switched off. That had extended the search area by 2000 miles towards the Indian ocean.

www.nytimes.com... News&pgtype=article

The pilot actually had his own flight simulator set up at his home. It makes me think he actually got to know more about how all the different control systems interacted together more than the other pilots. He might have been able to disable some of the things like transponder, communications by switching off the power until the flight deck was in a near "cold and dark" state, but he kept the power to the engines and the fuel management system. So those systems sent out some signals.

edit on 13-3-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Okay I don’t normally go so far out on a limb with wild stories but hear me out.
What if this is just the opening act in a very big worldwide play?
A plane goes missing with no evidence that it crashed. A week later it reappears landing at its destination.
The passengers at first report nothing unusual. They were mostly asleep on a red eye flight, clearly something is wrong.
Later they begin to have “flashbacks” of beings who appeared on the aircraft, all stories begin to point toward a mass abduction like event.
The stage is set for the disclosure that all UFO believers have been waiting for.
Only its not real. It’s a staged event to give the appearance of alien beings and their presence…..

Project Bluebeam anyone…

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

What better way to prove to the US Government that your technology is the best than by making a 777 Boeing jet disapear of the face of the planet.....this is just so weird.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

All I can say is that this is a very interesting development and an interesting Theory (That the plane was cloaked).

And also what the poster above said would be interesting (If the plane and passengers appeared a week later perfectly fine but people on board complaining of being abducted)...

hmmm.... we are watching a great film before our eyes... goes way back to when people in the street were found eating other people and its been continuing since... with mass shootings... ufo sightings and now planes disappearing!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Dont think its been mentioned on here yet but in the comment section of the examiner.com link of the op there is a link to an interesting article. I doubt its been confirmed and its hard to believe but it talks of a patent being passed by Freescale Semiconductor days after the plane went missing with all but one patent holder on board. Doubt its true but someone should look into it
normanhooben.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
the pentagon has also released a new theory...
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

I have thought about that. The abrupt turn back causes me to believe the pilots were confused about where they were and their instruments were not functioning properly--like has happened many times in the Bermuda Triangle. When the plane was contacted by another, nearby commercial flight, all that was heard was mumbling. I get a creepy feeling about those 2 facts. And the last communication "Allright, Goodnight", what pilot says that? I don't think they were out of range from the tower or origin and would have expected further communication.

Otherwise, I feel it was hijacked. Someone who knows the plane disconnected the transponder and primary radar in avionics- but could not get to the communication array in the Rolls Royce engines- therefore the plane has been found to have flown several hours after last contact- per Rolls Royce. The Malaysian government denies this, however they can't deny information received by Rolls Royce.

edit on 13-3-2014 by reldra because: added

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What about the other 200 people on the plane, are they in on it to, o and their families or just the 20? Is the whole plane having a party right know because it was a success and the tech is going to be famous or sold to paying vendors?

I think there would be a better way to display such tech to paying companies, at least one that doesn’t involve maybe 200 people wondering what the “f” is going on and then wanting to kill you on the plane. And then having to dispose of 200 said people.

Somehow I don’t think there is a surprise at the end of this like “we gotcha lol any takers name ur price” or “your free to go we were just showing casing our product to the world”

although I could have believed it was shot down if wreckage was found becasue of said people on board if things ever emerged like that. But with all the vague tid bits coming out I think hijacking seems like the winner.
edit on 13-3-2014 by twistingtree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

gardener
Afterall we are dealing with so many scientists working for US Dept of Defense... flying to CHINA on the same flight!

www.businessinsider.com...

(Reuters) - The loss of 20 key Freescale Semiconductor employees in the disappearance of a Malaysian airliner on Saturday raises questions about whether the company should have allowed so many of them to board the same plane, but security experts said that at big corporations it's hard to avoid.

Hard to avoid, really? Even my PARENTS always fly separately (same day, different flights back to back) because they're worried about their estate that much.

Perhaps they plane what shot down so they couldn't sell secrets to or work for China. Wouldn't be very surprising.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Amazing .. I can see a movie script in the making!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thats actually the best news so far.

Because I really doubt all of these 20 employees wanted to die. They may have taken the pilot as hostage

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join