It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 MAS passengers contracted by Freescale Semiconductor for US Dept Defense Cloaking tech!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Dragoon01
Okay I don’t normally go so far out on a limb with wild stories but hear me out.
What if this is just the opening act in a very big worldwide play?
A plane goes missing with no evidence that it crashed. A week later it reappears landing at its destination.
The passengers at first report nothing unusual. They were mostly asleep on a red eye flight, clearly something is wrong.
Later they begin to have “flashbacks” of beings who appeared on the aircraft, all stories begin to point toward a mass abduction like event.
The stage is set for the disclosure that all UFO believers have been waiting for.
Only its not real. It’s a staged event to give the appearance of alien beings and their presence…..

Project Bluebeam anyone…

I suggested this very thing on the other missing plane thread yesterday. IF bluebeam were real, then this fits the criteria.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reldra
reply to post by MrStyx

I have thought about that. The abrupt turn back causes me to believe the pilots were confused about where they were and their instruments were not functioning properly--like has happened many times in the Bermuda Triangle. When the plane was contacted by another, nearby commercial flight, all that was heard was mumbling. I get a creepy feeling about those 2 facts. And the last communication "Allright, Goodnight", what pilot says that? I don't think they were out of range from the tower or origin and would have expected further communication.

Otherwise, I feel it was hijacked. Someone who knows the plane disconnected the transponder and primary radar in avionics- but could not get to the communication array in the Rolls Royce engines- therefore the plane has been found to have flown several hours after last contact- per Rolls Royce. The Malaysian government denies this, however they can't deny information received by Rolls Royce.

edit on 13-3-2014 by reldra because: added

I think you need a little more info.
Pilots say things like "good night" and "have a good day" all the time. Especially when they are handed off from one ATC to another. Thats what was happening when this last message was recorded. He was being handed off from Malay ATC to Vietnamese ATC. So the Malay controller told him what to transfer to and then he replied "good night". Nothing out of the ordinary there.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Absolutely, looking forward to a MAS movie (what would it be named, MH370?) whether more facts develop around the missing airliner, or not.

Hopefully, not as boring as the LANGOLIERS! =D

As for GPS tracking, its a shame that more modern crafts do in fact use it, but it seems too expensive for all commercial airliners to jump on the GPS (2-way as opposed to 1-way) trackin
Since the planes already can monitor their position via GSP, all they need do is have a system where they relay that info back to ATC, which some already do:

www.bbc.com...

Some of the most modern aircraft are able to "uplink" GPS data to satellite tracking services, but handling large volumes of flight data is expensive and such systems are usually only used in remote areas with no radar coverage.

Why not upgrade, airlines?! MAS being missing is an example that costs 239 lives up in the air because they rely on only radar for now - which may be nonexistent in remote areas.

Its a bloody shame ATC & airlines do not have a backup system in place for 2 way tracking. It's just tracking! IMO theres no excuse for not upgrading GPS from 1-way to 2 way so the ATC can use the info, not just pilots

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This may be a bit of a stretch.... But 200+ ppl missing with little to no chance of finding them?

Incentive for required personal gps-tracking of all citizens?

Good opportunity for the government to start pushing these ideas. "For the good of the people". Of course...... -_-

Edit: should probably have posted this in the plane missing thread uh... My bad. Feel free to move me. ^_^
edit on 3/13/2014 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nochzwei

you realistically think that there are enough smart americans to fill all the jobs?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iammrhappy86

To be honest, GPS is relatively outdated technology, having been developed in 1973. DARPA has been working on a new location technology called the Micro PNT (Position, Navigation and Timing) DARPA's Micro PNT

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DominusXV

not really new, its darpas new flavor of inertial guidance systems scaled down and hardened its been from around the 1920s when Goddard started developing the theory and tech. it still needs an really accurate gps cord to set home location of the device.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This one about made my head explode. What if they had something on board in their luggage and it even malfunctioned or fired or something.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just throwing this in here, but haven't scientist and government been playing with anti-matter warfare technology for a while? Could the plane and its passengers been victims of an anti-matter trial?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

DominusXV
reply to post by iammrhappy86

To be honest, GPS is relatively outdated technology, having been developed in 1973. DARPA has been working on a new location technology called the Micro PNT (Position, Navigation and Timing) DARPA's Micro PNT

You know what I meant. -_-

Call it what you will, it still tracks you. Hell, might all come packaged in with that fancy chip we'll all have to get Embedded someday....

EDIT: didn't mean to sound like a jerk. I actually appreciate that bit of info. Thanks. ^_^
edit on 3/13/2014 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

iammrhappy86

Call it what you will, it still tracks you. Hell, might all come packaged in with that fancy chip we'll all have to get Embedded someday....

GPS and this thing really DON'T track you. At all. What you've got in your hand is a receiver, it doesn't send anything. The satellites don't have a clue if you exist or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Bedlam

GPS and this thing really DON'T track you. At all. What you've got in your hand is a receiver, it doesn't send anything. The satellites don't have a clue if you exist or not.

I use an android phone. If I turn on my GPS, I'm receiving the data of my location from the satellites. Ya? And those coordinates are stored by Google services, correct?

So..... If somebody were to follow these coordinates, they could trace my whereabouts. How is that not tracking my phone?

I guess I dont really get what you're getting at with this.

I mean sure its the chip in my phone they are tracking, but if a similar chip is embedded under my skin, then it would track me wherever I go. No?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

iammrhappy86

Bedlam

I use an android phone. If I turn on my GPS, I'm receiving the data of my location from the satellites.

RIght - you're receiving the satellite signal, and your phone calculates where it is from that. But the satellites themselves don't have a clue. They don't send the data of your location. They send a timing signal. Knowing the propagation delay from several satellites, and having an accurate ephemeris, your phone does a # heap of trig and determines where you are in relation to the satellites.

Ya? And those coordinates are stored by Google services, correct?

Only in that your phone is sending them back over cell phone data services. Not because the GPS satellites know where you're at.

So..... If somebody were to follow these coordinates, they could trace my whereabouts. How is that not tracking my phone?

A lot of people (including several posters in the thread, and unfortunately, the technology desk at BBC), think that the satellites know where you are...they don't. The phone has to upload that data another way, generally through the phone network, although you could do it through wifi, I suppose.

I mean sure its the chip in my phone they are tracking, but if a similar chip is embedded under my skin, then it would track me wherever I go. No?

It's not tracking the chip in your phone. Nothing tracks your phone, other than the cell system keeping track of the cell you're in. Your phone reports its GPS location when interrogated.

But no, there's many a reason why you can't embed a "similar chip" (you'd need most of a cell phone) under your skin and have it track you, ranging from the sad fact that it's not just a chip, it's the entire cell phone, the power requirements, the fact you are conductive, the fact that you represent a huge impedance step to the signal going and coming, etc. Your insides don't make for a very conducive environment for a radio trying to receive 1.5GHz or send 900MHz. And you'd have to voluntarily recharge yourself every few hours.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I dont understand.....

This does not explain why the plane disappeared off the radar!

What is the implication of this thread anyhow? that these people are working on some top secret project? and if so, why draw so much attention to themselves?
edit on 2014-03-13T22:52:12-05:00201403bpm3103pm1231 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
-_-

I typed like 4 paragraphs, post, connection drops.... Lost it all.

Screw it. I'm not typing it all again.

I'll make it short instead (sorry if it sounds dumb and rude.)

1. Thx for being patient with me.
2. Once location is stored (my device, google, network provider), anyone with access to this data can track me. (I'm not paranoid... I know nobody cares abouty location. Lol)
3. That bit about our bodies interfering with signal was enlightening. Thanks. But I'm a firm believer that any technology available to the public is seriously outdated if not obsolete in comparison to that of "the powers that be". (This is where I enter a grey area.... Purely speculation. My belief.)

Still annoyed I typed all that for nothing.... And now I had to settle for this instead. Meh.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

GoShredAK
You have got to be kidding me!

how much stranger is this gonna get?!

www.collective-evolution.com... 2014/03/03/quantum-stealth-scientists-unveil-invisible-cloak-technology/

That much weirder. Seems a Canadian company already has it who works with us military.

Moto

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This reminds me a lot of all the mysterious sky noises recorded all over the world. Maybe other "tests" were performed.

I wonder if CERN was active on March 8 and also there was a daylight savings shift the day after. I really can't imagine this getting any weirder but I'm confident it will!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The latest twist in this story, is that the plane was flying over the indian ocean for 4 hours ... what IFF, let us assume there is something to this story, that there were 20 people with extreme technical expertese on board. How likely is it, that there are 20 people with such knowledge on one flight? almost none ... and what iff the flight was flown to a location in india or pakistan, to hijack these personell?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
From OP:

missing Malaysian jet are under special investigation for stolen and other passport-related issues, twenty passengers were involved in cutting edge electronic technology used for defense purposes, including electronic warfare, weapons that can "cloak" or make planes invisible, appearing to vanish

I'm looking for a credible source that clearly states Freescale was working on cloaking technology for the DoD. Can anyone help me out? It's harder to find that I had thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

elitelogic
From OP:

missing Malaysian jet are under special investigation for stolen and other passport-related issues, twenty passengers were involved in cutting edge electronic technology used for defense purposes, including electronic warfare, weapons that can "cloak" or make planes invisible, appearing to vanish

I'm looking for a credible source that clearly states Freescale was working on cloaking technology for the DoD. Can anyone help me out? It's harder to find that I had thought.

They don't. So it's going to be hard to come up with. Freescale isn't exactly cutting edge. You want a half-assed 56 bit DSP, they're your boys. You want some sort of upper end RF stuff, they're not. However, to make this stupid "ooo it's full of Freescale engineers who DID SOMETHING because Freescale sells parts to the DOD" thing play, that's what you have to claim.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join