It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 MAS passengers contracted by Freescale Semiconductor for US Dept Defense Cloaking tech!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Some of Freescale employees aboard MAS may have been
involved in ObamaCare RFID chip development, as well:

worldtruth.tv...:+ConsciousnessTv+(Consciou sness+TV)

is breaking story from Paul Begley shares that a Texas RFID microchip company may have had employees on board the Malaysian 370 that just went down… or did it? Freescale Semiconductor Ltd out of Austin Texas makers of RFID microchips had employees on missing plane. Were these people ‘taken out’ because they knew something about the upcoming Obamacare microchip soon coming to Americans? Is there something more to this than we are not being told? A theory that combines Begley’s new information shares that the Malaysia flight may have been a false flag to push a global biometrics agenda.

talesfromthelou.wordpress.com...

(Reuters) - Employees of Freescale Semiconductor who were on a Malaysia Airlines flight presumed to have crashed were doing sophisticated work at the U.S. chipmaker, a company spokesman said

snypwsd

Wait..... I thought that there was only 2 passports stolen.. When did the other 2 get reported?

This makes no sense to me.

Yep 2 passports have been confirmed to be stolen. 2 other passengers identities are being investigated - and maybe they are just false alarm; time will tell:

www.theguardian.com...

The identities of four passengers aboard the missing Malaysia Airlines flight are under investigation, the country’s transport minister said on Sunday, as the company confirmed that it was “fearing the worst”.

Investigators are examining the entire passenger manifest after European diplomats said late on Saturday that two of the 227 passengers were travelling on stolen passports. Hishamuddin Hussein, who is also defence minister, said Malaysia would work with the FBI and other international agencies and that two more names were being checked.

“All the four names are with me,” he said, according to Reuters.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Haha. This seriously made me laugh.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

chr0naut

NullVoid
This is CNN, cant even spell.

Boing!

the spelling makes me ponder if whoever mispelled it, thought it is said that way... BOWing

a Boeing BOWING can't be a good thing.. picture that happening mid-air? BOING! indeed

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

There are actually a couple of methods that one could use to create the effect of cloaking a vehicle, although the ability to physically cloak an aircraft, specifically, is not nearly as important as masking its thermal signature, engine noise, and assuming a certain speed, countering the boom as it breaks the sound barrier.

However, for slower, cooler, quieter assets, a cloaking device of some nature would be a handy thing to have. For aircraft I would have thought that a lazer baffle would be a better fit, something which disrupts and scatters lazer guiding systems.

But anyway, if there were people on that flight who were involved in that research, it is either a staggering, and unfortunate coincidence, or a fairly obvious mass assassination, with some pretty ugly collateral. Given the numbers of non target individuals that must have died with the targets (assuming the plane went down, rather than this all being some vast hoodwink), I would have thought the USA would be at the top of the suspect list, and right after that, China, Russia, and private organisations, the names and locations of which are well beyond my understanding, in that order of likelihood.

That is my take on it anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey i actually have a theory that could be possible.

WHat if the Pilots set up the whole dissapearance so they could make a profit on the aircraft parts and the human cargo inside?
Remember the transponder and radio were turned off right? Also the pilots could have decompressed the cabin to lower the air pressure causing the passengers to lose consciousness while they wore mask to stay awake. And voila! one aircraft ready to steal and sell off parts on the black market.

Also 200 or something bodies/people to sell off as slaves or reduce to body parts for sale on the black market as well.
It is just a theory though. ALthough its could be done.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well, first off, the article's written by Deborah Dupre. That ought to put you off your feed as far as taking anything she says as serious, especially where the topic is technical (I've dry gulched her face to face repeatedly over on Activist Post for technical nincompoopery).

But this article - pure dreck. Freescale makes a lot of stuff, mostly low end consumer parts. It's not like they're Phase IV or L3.

Next, she's seriously proposing that because some employees of a company are on a plane, they somehow magically make the plane vanish? What, are they strongly imagining that the plane is outfitted with ECM? Did they carry it on in their shoes?

Total piffle.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Or, it could be espionage has led to a tug of war between countries for latest tech.. in which case they have either been kidnapped for their expertise & intel.. or neutralized (killed).

I'll bet China has them.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The trick isn't making something disappear. The trick is making it reappear......I'm waiting.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well, why THIS plane? Why not just any plane without such employees went missing??

Nothing is pure coincidence. It may seem so, but patterns of events always lead to the impetus or cause of them.

www.examiner.com...

A Chief:Terrorism not ruled out in missing Malaysian Airlines Flight

Of course al-CIAda will attempt to construct a crime scheme where the 2 Irani refugees with stolen passports are at the bottom of this.

We should all know that in recent history, whenever terrorism succeeds in mass casualties of this stature, US/Bankster false flags have been the real culprit but MSM & CIA work in tandem to publicize the typical muslim-terrorist coverstory.

Thus I would not discredit that one or more of these Freescale Semiconductor employees was/were the LEAK to certain breakthrought technology (RFID or Cloaking superchips seem the most likely secrets at the moment) or maybe one or more even was about to go public about such advances and they had to be silenced at all costs, collateral damage.

In such an event the plane could have been either shot down, or hijacked by a US interest and assets removed from the plane before it reappeared on the radar then perished, as newest intel indicates the plane was 'way off' course to Beijing.

Regarding the pilots.. the co-pilot has come under some scrutiny as a 'Cockpit Playboy' however i dont see that as more significant than the fact the plane went way off course not just alittle, and that so many 'hi tech' employees were on the plane together.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

gardener
Well, why THIS plane? Why not just any plane without such employees went missing??

I'd reckon because they have outlived their usefulness and have now become a liability. Dead men tell no tales and all that, we wouldn't want to share this war knowledge with our tribal enemies.

Kind of reminds me of all those dead microbiologists. Don't figure....another coincidence.

I'm also gathering that they're alive and well, or at least were after they "disappeared". I know it's not the same with everyone's phone but mine goes straight to VM after it dies. If they're ringing, they likely didn't go swimming with the fishes.....well the phones at least.
edit on 11-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Ha! Before reading this thread at all, I speculated on the other thread that the plane very well may have been hijacked because of who was on board, possibly important scientists.

I think we have a winner.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

pirhanna

Ha! Before reading this thread at all, I speculated on the other thread that the plane very well may have been hijacked because of who was on board, possibly important scientists.

I think we have a winner.

There's another thread going around or on Yahoo News that they were tracked after they'd disappeared and than redisappeared. Let me find the article...

Curious and curiouser. It seems to go beyond hijacked, if all these stories are correct it means they experimented with the tech these employees were developing on themselves. If I was a betting man I'd say those 20 received notifications they were hand selected to be a part of their creation. It was until they got on board that they realized the entire team was there.

"Wait, did you get a notification too?"

"Yup"

"So all of us?"

"Yup"

"Oh #, that can't be good"

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You just reminded me to ponder how many of the individuals on Obama administration's KILL LIST were killed in plane 'accidents'!

Anyone knows?

Heyyyy for starters, just like 2 months ago, Hawaii's top health official who outed Obama's fake birth cert, DIED IN A PLANE CRASH!!! (And the diver footage reveals foul play; it doesnt even look like thats her in the water with the divers, but if it is, she was obviously pushed under by the diver and drowned, rather than helped)

How many others who were a threat to the current adminstration were killed last year and in previous years in plane 'accidents' and such?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

gardener
Freescale press release:

Could be just pure coincidence that numberous employees contracted with US DoD were aboard and now lost but then again where have we heard of so many families still getting status updates and ringtones indicating their lost loved ones' phones are still apparently 'on'?

Actually I think this makes it more interesting and confusing rather than coincidence for me.

In gov't or even private industries it is not unusual to have to either get special permission from top officials or executives to be allowed to travel on a plane with numerous essential employees on the same flight. It typically doesn't happen or is frown upon.

Either those employees weren't essential or this makes it more fishy as how 20 employees from the same private gov't contractor got on the same flight?

edit on 13331America/ChicagoTue, 11 Mar 2014 21:13:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The dude who wrote the hack to Diebold that helped steal the election for Bush got Cesna'd before he had a chance to spill the beans. If I'm not mistaken he was indicted also. Not just isolated to Obama.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

interupt42
Either those employees weren't essential or this makes it more fishy as how 20 employees got on the same flight?

Read my comment above. They all won a raffle.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

interupt42
Either those employees weren't essential or this makes it more fishy as how 20 employees got on the same flight?

Read my comment above. They all won a raffle.

That may be so , but regardless if they were considered essential from my experience you needed special permissions to travel in a pack regardless of winning anything or traveling to conference together. Actually some even restrict employees from organizing any group type lotto efforts for its essential employees .

But them winning the price is even more suspicious I suppose.

edit on 28331America/ChicagoTue, 11 Mar 2014 21:28:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

That was kind of my point from the tongue in cheek comment. If you know that is protocol than they knew it was protocol. Which would mean they didn't know others would be on or were given special clearance from government. After all, who better to ensure the safety of a single 777 than the USofA? After I'm sure we were kind enough to accompany President Evo Morales's flight into Austria when he was forced to land after the evil EU refused to allow passage through they're airspace.

Yes...I know, I have become cynical.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Why is an American company hiring Chinese people to work on secret cloaking technology? We are not at war with China per se, but we are so frequently targeted by China for defense technology and cyber warfare, we might as well be. I would have to question where their allegiances lie. Left turn, Straits of Malacca. Jam radars, refuel, right turn, China. I noticed that regular air controllers didn't see anything, military radar did, but didn't mention it for a while.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Was the plane hijacked in order to kidnap these individuals (aka paperclip style)

Could the Chinese have taken them and forced them to design a cloaking technology? too bad for the other peasants on the flight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join