It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 MAS passengers contracted by Freescale Semiconductor for US Dept Defense Cloaking tech!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

iammrhappy86
-_-

I typed like 4 paragraphs, post, connection drops.... Lost it all.

Screw it. I'm not typing it all again.

Don't you hate that? It doesn't have to drop. A lot of times the ATS post editor will simply swallow it. In the midst of the word you were trying to say, in the midst of your laughter and glee, your post softly and silently just goes away, because the ATS editor is a boojum, you see.

I have taken to copying anything over a paragraph or so to the notepad for safekeeping while I'm typing. It saves me a stroke occasionally.

I'll make it short instead (sorry if it sounds dumb and rude.)

1. Thx for being patient with me.
2. Once location is stored (my device, google, network provider), anyone with access to this data can track me. (I'm not paranoid... I know nobody cares abouty location. Lol)

RIght. But there's a sizey contingent that thinks the GPS satellite sends this data to Google et al, instead of it coming from your phone. That's an important difference. Because the GPS satellite has no clue at all if you're there, or where you are, you have to have some fairly snappy processing on the receiver end to do all the trig. And you have to have some sort of local communications channel to send that data from your local position to someplace else that can track you. In this case, your phone reports it to Google using the usual phone data service. But if it's stuck behind your shoulder blade, that becomes a different story. Because putting an entire cell phone in your arm is a bit conspicuous.

3. That bit about our bodies interfering with signal was enlightening. Thanks. But I'm a firm believer that any technology available to the public is seriously outdated if not obsolete in comparison to that of "the powers that be". (This is where I enter a grey area.... Purely speculation. My belief.)

(sardonic grin) I'm one of the people who work for the powers that be to try to make this sort of thing come true. It comes up a lot. They really really want something like that. The only problem is that...there's all sorts of problems.

While many people say things like this, I can actually wax eloquent on it with math and sketches and the like. I have posted very long boring soliloquies on this very subject on ATS in the past. Generally they take up room and no one reads them but mbkennel, phage and a half dozen others.

Suffice it to say, there's a damned good reason that implants are NFC.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

bjarneorn
The latest twist in this story, is that the plane was flying over the indian ocean for 4 hours ... what IFF, let us assume there is something to this story, that there were 20 people with extreme technical expertese on board. How likely is it, that there are 20 people with such knowledge on one flight? almost none ... and what iff the flight was flown to a location in india or pakistan, to hijack these personell?

The Chinese have been leasing the Andaman Islands from Myanmar, and a new runway has been built at Coco Islands

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

This is the worrying bit:

"Human trafficking is a major issue for the Andamans. According to Roy, the number of instances has grown from 300 in 2011 to over 1,300 last year. Victims of ethnic strife are often thrown out from countries like Myanmar and Sri Lanka and are found floating around in small vessels without basic amenities like food and water. Many are duped by fly by night operators, who promise them shelter in India and leave them to fare for themselves in the open seas."

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Bedlam
They don't. So it's going to be hard to come up with. Freescale isn't exactly cutting edge. You want a half-assed 56 bit DSP, they're your boys. You want some sort of upper end RF stuff, they're not. However, to make this stupid "ooo it's full of Freescale engineers who DID SOMETHING because Freescale sells parts to the DOD" thing play, that's what you have to claim.

You aren't entirely wrong, but neither are you right about Freescale.

The DSP isn't important, and although it's not a 1GHz clocked device, like an ARM ... it's a more complex, and reliable device. Most of freescale's stuff, is not an old Atari Falcon DSP, nor Motorola's old 68K stuff, which actually had a more reliable 88K friend, that was the military complex stuff. Their "products" are more in the line of PowerPC processors, which are quite advanced. But they do tend to an older variant of Linux, and that's because of reliability ... not because they're old crones.

That said ... if an aeroplane as this one, is stolen. And flown towards India, Pakistan and Iran ... it's stupid to exclude the theft of human resources in this area.

But then, there is another possibility I think which hasn't been explored yet ... and that is that if China's university is correct about a seizmic event occurring, and China's sattelite imagery reveils floating stuff on the water. It is a possibility, that the seizmic event is a release of gases from the bottom of the ocean, that might had caused the plane to immediately lose it's flight capabilities ...

Even though there still are those that want to believe in the Aliens in the Bermuda triangle. I tend to admit to the theory that it was caused by ocean bottom pockets of methane, that were released in large bubbles that caused the sudden disappearance of ships and aeroplanes ... and a seizmic event in the south China see, may even suggest a similar thing ...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

bjarneorn
You aren't entirely wrong, but neither are you right about Freescale.

Freescale parts tend very strongly to the commodity market.

The DSP isn't important, and although it's not a 1GHz clocked device, like an ARM ... it's a more complex, and reliable device.

I think their DSPs, low end as they are, are their biggest sellers. Although I'd have to dig around to prove it. They use a lot of them in low end consumer stuff.

That said ... if an aeroplane as this one, is stolen. And flown towards India, Pakistan and Iran ... it's stupid to exclude the theft of human resources in this area.

You could get PPC guys by just offering them a decent salary.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Multiple agendas and plans have come to fruition with the disappearance of this aircraft.

A plane/debris will eventually be found but it will not be the plane.

The solution lies at Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

stormcell

bjarneorn
The latest twist in this story, is that the plane was flying over the indian ocean for 4 hours ... what IFF, let us assume there is something to this story, that there were 20 people with extreme technical expertese on board. How likely is it, that there are 20 people with such knowledge on one flight? almost none ... and what iff the flight was flown to a location in india or pakistan, to hijack these personell?

The Chinese have been leasing the Andaman Islands from Myanmar, and a new runway has been built at Coco Islands

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

This is the worrying bit:

"Human trafficking is a major issue for the Andamans. According to Roy, the number of instances has grown from 300 in 2011 to over 1,300 last year. Victims of ethnic strife are often thrown out from countries like Myanmar and Sri Lanka and are found floating around in small vessels without basic amenities like food and water. Many are duped by fly by night operators, who promise them shelter in India and leave them to fare for themselves in the open seas."

WOW just WOW! IF this is true, its a total nghtmare scenario for those poor passengers and their families. Unimaginable really!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I skimmed through this entire thread to see if anyone else knew that the most likely place for the plane to have gone is the Diego Garcia military base in the middle of the Indian Ocean. The Russians know about it. The ones who did it are not only not sharing, but are pretending not to know. Here is a link:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

The NSA may already know where it is. But the Navy and the Russians already do. Do you think they would tell you? My most reliable information says it is parked at the Diego Garcia military base in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Google it.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Bedlam
You could get PPC guys by just offering them a decent salary.

Not, if you're a terrorist group ... or anit-western.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Pic was deleted from my gallery, perhaps to bandwidth spike.
Some pics posted in this thread to help with your conspiracy, whatever it is.
Hope it wont get auto deleted again.

edit on 15-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Told you guys the pilots had something to do with the planes disapeareance. Now it looks like i am right in my guess. Ah the burden of being right sometimes.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

gardener
What husband leaves his wedding ring behind in care of his wife..
and already instructs for it to be passed onto the first son to marry?!?
There is just so more to this flight's passengers than meets the eye; it just keeps getting more and more surreal/intriguing as to who and who vanished with the plane!!!

A husband with a work contract that instructs them to leave jewellery at home does that. Happens thousands of times a day. It's a common requirement. This was discussed elsewhere, had it's own thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

bjarneorn

Really? Is anyone suspecting that a US tech corporation was employing 20 Malasians and Chinese because they were really the best employees on the planet, or because they're cost effective to hire?
I don't know what to tell you. If 20 Chinese IT experts crash into the ocean, you might have to wait hours to find their replacements.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ok so mostly Freescale Managers probably and other suits, maybe with a couple of engineers. You do realise most business trips of companies are mostly managers and other suits. Glorified vacume salesmen.

If your company is in trouble by losing a couple of engineers, you're doing it wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

bjarneorn
How likely is it, that there are 20 people with such knowledge on one flight? almost none ...

It wasn't 20 people with some sort of knowledge. It was 20 people from 1 company.
So the question is, how likely is it that a company that has to pay for tickets to fly 20 of it's employees buys them in bulk.
The answer is 100%. That's not out of the ordinary and anything else would be.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There are many different semi-conductor firms in the US and the fact that they were all from one company and on the same plane does not seem odd. Maybe they were off to a conference, show or meeting with a vendor. At this point I don't personally see a connection, but you never know!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The circumstances are very similar to the mysterious crash of Japan Airline Flight 123 in August 1985.

"The Truth of JAL123"

Reportedly, there were 17 top engineers of TRON, OS system indigenously developed by a professor of Tokyo University. It is said that TRON at that time was so advanced (comparable to current Google Chrome) and free that the entire Japanese public sector was to adopt TRON OS. Then the entire echelon of TRON engineers were killed by the JAL 123 crash, and Microsoft instead took over and dominated the Japanese OS market thereafter.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join