It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentleman, start your conspiracy engines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I didn't say Iran is complicit in anything, just pointed out the connection and the possible conspiracy angles.

hell, it's possible the mysterious Mr. Ali is actually an american setting Iran up so that China doesn't join Russia and Iran in any actions that might take place in the Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

yeah, leaving a trail of bread crumbs...
well one thing is for sure he wasn't an iranian nuclear scientist
isreal has killed most of them off

i wonder who the important victim was...passenger list anyone?

link   
reply to post by Danbones

I sure do...

One would think that they would try some new tricks, we are not as gullible as they think.

As myself and others including yourself have pointed out, this whole Iranian connection seems to be fabricated or at least exaggerated. That being said, I am open to any possibility as the facts are slim and all we really have to go by is half proven speculations which don't really point to anything definite.

The media are really good at pointing out these "connections" especially if it has anything to do Iran.

link   
Ok, it's a off by a few hundred miles, but allow me to go paranormal to lighten the mood as much as you can with a tragedy like this.

Maybe the Devil's Sea ate it.

Seriously, this whole passport thing may just be a red herring, and anomaly that doesn't add up but has nothing to do with what happened to the flight.
edit on 10-3-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Crakeur

I didn't say Iran is complicit in anything, just pointed out the connection and the possible conspiracy angles.

hell, it's possible the mysterious Mr. Ali is actually an american setting Iran up so that China doesn't join Russia and Iran in any actions that might take place in the Ukraine.

Murdoch said that "America should join China in a common cause now that Russia is bullying"....makes you wonder..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Crakeur

My bad.. My post was one of those what if's. I did not mean to insinuate that it was your position.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

ketsuko
Ok, it's a off by a few hundred miles, but allow me to go paranormal to lighten the mood as much as you can with a tragedy like this.

Maybe the Devil's Sea ate it.

I was going to say the Intergalactic Star Federation made it disappear with their "planeaway-a-nator", but somehow they would link the federation to Iran..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Danbones

i wonder who the important victim was...passenger list anyone?

I asked that a few hours ago..it's time to forget the plane and look at the list of passengers.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Its curious about the Five passengers who checked in with luggage,
then did not board the plane...and then their luggage was removed from the plane.

Five passengers who checked in for Flight MH370 didn't board the plane, and their luggage was removed from it, Malaysian authorities said. Malaysian Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said this also was being investigated, but he didn't say whether this was suspicious.
www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

burntheships
Its curious about the Five passengers who checked in with luggage,
then did not board the plane...and then their luggage was removed from the plane.

Five passengers who checked in for Flight MH370 didn't board the plane, and their luggage was removed from it, Malaysian authorities said. Malaysian Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said this also was being investigated, but he didn't say whether this was suspicious.
www.ctvnews.ca...

So who are they and what did they know?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

andy1972
The plane turned off it's transponder, and started to do a 180º turn, as confirmed by radar data..and vanishes

"Allegedly" two iranians with false passports were aboard..

Why did they have false passport's...to draw attention to the fact that they are Iranian when whatever they had to do had been done.

This is finding an unburnt passport in the rubble of the WTC all over again..

If it's a suicide case why not use your own passport, as your flights not a return one, and you want to revindicate your cause..like the 9/11 crowd..
edit on PM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

Nice observation

Danbones
on another thread some one posted a chart with time/headings if true there was a big deek right at the end looked like very high turn rate maybe around 20 deg in less then one minute

It was me, the data is from flightradar24 site (5 seconds fame), its not a quick turn as someone point out, but nevertheless, the need to turn to that heading at all is very troubling especially at the last minute. Commonly would take more than few minutes to do that.

1. Standard turn would be 3 degrees per minute, they are doing 15 degrees in 2 minutes.
  2. The 2 oil slick was mentioned as ships oil, not from the plane.
  3. There are 2 passport holders that have "something wrong", they carry fake passport, with non asian face, government is inspecting that. CCTV of the 2 passenger is being fetched.
  4. Searching the area is difficult because few reason - no debris, 3km down and smog.
  5. Vietnam found a single debris, rumors said its part of door, but vietnam denied as such, so - not a single debris yet!
  6. Security in KLIA are the standard worldwide, so cant say theyre lacking
  7. Weather at time of event - claimed fine/OK

Passenger list available at Wikipedia links and already displayed since day 1.
edit on 10-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Engine started - the source for every article on this story is Financial Times, owned by Pearson PLC - a multi-billion dollar company with a stranglehold on public education and one of the largest publishing conglomerates of the world.

In short, Bankster propaganda mouthpiece.

Shift focus on Iran, no news today on Crimea - no coincidence IMO.

No article thus far gives definitive proof - but say the word IRAN enough times and the stupid collective will lap it up as truth.

Propaganda - hide your scum.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Removing the luggage is standard safety protocol, thats a given,
question is if the airport still has that luggage?
Did the passengers who did not board pick up that luggage
after it was removed from the plane?

I am sure some official somewhere already has the answers...

eta: Five check luggage, check in and dont board. This would
be typical if there was some type of an operation, could
have been backups, not needed if two were successful in
gaining access.

Then again, maybe five people just had an innocent change of plans,
idk.

edit on 10-3-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

all thier lugage?
thanks for the correction and elaboration icou
edit on Monpm3b20143America/Chicago28 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

From a conspiracy angle... I thought it was strange that all the talk about Ukraine suddenly ceased and now the missing plane story has been the focus for 2 days.

What's bigger than a possible WWIII scenario with Russia? Oh I got it! An Iranian who bought some plane tickets! Not only does this put the focus back on Iran, but the REAL target of the U.S. It also gives a reason for new discussions about screening global travelers.

While there's no evidence yet to suggest the men had anything to do with the plane's disappearance, their presence on the flight has set off an international investigation and renewed discussion about screening of global travelers.

CNN
edit on 10-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

Naysayers and left wingers will always defend Iran and other terrorist countries such as N. Korea but if you look at the facts they hate the U.S. / Western Europe and Christians.

I don't doubt for one minute that Iran had their fingers in the pie.

Personally I am not right or left wing, nor am I defending Iran or North Korea and I do not hate the USA, Western Europe or Christians...it's just that I need a bit more proof than you do so it seems before jumping to any definite conclusions.

What part of the inconclusive evidence so far has you so convinced that Iran has "their fingers in the pie"?

I will admit that the disappearance of this plane is suspicious, I am going to consider it as a crashed airplane until some evidence proving otherwise surfaces.

The media jumped all over this one and you hopped right on the bandwagon with them.

Another example of how government sponsored media propaganda is still very effective in this day and age.
edit on 3/10/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Double post sorry..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What altitude was it at, and could the door have been opened in mid flight...leaving the door in the ocean and the pilot having to descend rapidly...maybe turning to try to avoid impacting directly nose first with the water if he lost control..??
Just a supposition...as i know NOTHING about the technical side of aviation...and it shows..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Wookiep
reply to post by Crakeur

From a conspiracy angle... I thought it was strange that all the talk about Ukraine suddenly ceased and now the missing plane story has been the focus for 2 days.

What's bigger than a possible WWIII scenario with Russia? Oh I got it! An Iranian who bought some plane tickets! Not only does this put the focus back on Iran, but the REAL target of the U.S. It also gives a reason for new discussions about screening global travelers.

While there's no evidence yet to suggest the men had anything to do with the plane's disappearance, their presence on the flight has set off an international investigation and renewed discussion about screening of global travelers.

CNN
edit on 10-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I said last night im taking a step back from Ukraine because something else is happening in another part of the world, and were not watching...too much "dont do it ..:" and nothing else in Ukraine.
Time to take a step back and look at the big picture..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Not a bad supposition since I heard from at least one newscast that the pilot was a relatively inexperienced one to be flying this type of plane. If something went wrong in this way, with an inexperienced pilot, it would not be beyond the realm of possibility that the pilot made some mistakes in a panic although I think it would be hard to imagine no debris at all out of that kind of scenario.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join