It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentleman, start your conspiracy engines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Crakeur

sheepslayer247
ETA: Perhaps I missed something, but I don't see where the two men are identified as Iranian. The middleman is Iranian, but I can't seem to find the info on the passengers.
edit on 10-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

yeah, I'm changing the OP. Turns out an Iranian man bought the tickets for the two travellers.
Why change the OP? Mr. Ali has to have known the two tickets he purchased were in the names of two stolen identities. Tickets are issued in a person's name. They're not general admission. No one can use those thickets except the person whose name they were issued to.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

because I originally had it that two iranians purchased tickets. the correction was done to be accurate.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

to commit acts of terrorism in US cities and elsewhere, were rejected by the Kennedy administration
reply to post by andy1972

Okay....I'm not denying crazy stuff is not proposed but there is a big difference between talking about doing something and doing something.

I can talk about going to the gym and working on my abs but my abs don't look any different if I don't go to the gym.

What I read isn't convincing.

(Thanks for the greeting it's been fun.
)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

minusinfinity
reply to post by Crakeur

Naysayers and left wingers will always defend Iran and other terrorist countries such as N. Korea but if you look at the facts they hate the U.S. / Western Europe and Christians.

Therefore they took down a Malaysian plane bound for China?

Your logic is irrefutable.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
It's funny.....I just went over to foxnews.com and their main headline is Iran and their arsenal.

Very interesting indeed.

Yup, they have WMD's and now weapons that make planes disappear... Their top scientist is Hans Doofersmith,

edit on PM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's still possibly a red herring is a sense. It could be that the two were North Korean nuke scientists being sent home via China on stolen passports.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

minusinfinity

to commit acts of terrorism in US cities and elsewhere, were rejected by the Kennedy administration

Okay....I'm not denying crazy stuff is not proposed but there is a big difference between talking about doing something and doing something.

I can talk about going to the gym and working on my abs but my abs don't look any different if I don't go to the gym.

What I read isn't convincing.

(Thanks for the greeting it's been fun.
)

Take your time and read all the threads you can here..It's a real eye opener.

Read, digest and come to your own conclusions.

Northwoods is an official CIA document.

I suppose you don't believe the Gulf Of Tonkin was set up either..but, keep ontrack with thread..and again, welcome.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

ketsuko
It's still possibly a red herring is a sense. It could be that the two were North Korean nuke scientists being sent home via China on stolen passports.

So you know enough to infer the mystery passengers' nationality, profession, and ultimate destination. Amazing. This thing should be completely cleared up in no time at all!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

That is an interesting hypothesis, but we all know there were tons of debris
remaining. I saw it myself. It was horrendous.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Yes. the oil slick was confirmed to be ships oil. Back to square 0.

ketsuko It's still possibly a red herring is a sense. It could be that the two were North Korean nuke scientists being sent home via China on stolen passports.

NO, the passport owner is NOT ASIAN. Back to square 0.
As seens on my post on page 2
----------------------------------------------------------

There is no evidence where the passport come from or who bought it. Crakeur source can be dismissed, for now. Back to square 0.
The passport owner is non asian.
They already got 1 identification of the person from CCTV. Move to 1
Eyewitness (fisherman) report of seeing a low flying aeroplane on the time of event. Move to 1

So, for now, we can say, we got 0 clue.

edit on 10-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here in Spain..the boat intercepted by ISRAEL from IRAN had armament made in SYRIA........

Now they're going for the tag team double whammy....they can take Iran and Syria under the same pretext...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

HooHaa
Good one.

Let us be logical people, and not jump to conclusions.

It may very well have been a bad juju event,
but just because there were 2 stolen passports on board,
does not mean FOR SURE anything.

Any half wit knows intelligence agents,smugglers,etc. use those all the time.
Hell, that plane could be parked on an airstrip in Cambodia for all we know.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: add content

edit on 10-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by minusinfinity

To suggest the U.S. or any other country would down a plane and make it appear it was done by another country or organization is ludicrous.

I am not sure if you are indicating that I suggested this, but I have not done so. If you are under the impression that I have made this suggestion please point out where I posted that it was the USA or any other country for that matter. From what I can remember I explained that for the time being I consider this as a regular plane crash, with some suspicious possibilities that I will entertain but will not commit to until there is more evidence.

I'm not defending our govt. but I'm using common sense.

Please forgive me if it appeared that I accused you of defending your country but that was not my intention. As for common sense, no offense intended, it appears you are jumping conclusions based on what you have heard in the media. I explained my reasoning why I doubt this would be an act of Iran on page one but also acknowledged that I am open to all possibilities.

Who would be angry enough to commit a terrorist act, who would benefit, and what is the reason.

What motive would Iran have and what would they have to gain from committing a terrorist act against a plane flying from Malaysia to Japan? If anything, Muslim extremists from within China would have the most motive in my opinion but I am not saying that is what I think actually happened.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Motives and clues....

There are motives with the Uighurs. We all know that.
There are clues with Uighurs, China was on alert about another Uighurs terrorist attack few days ago, but decide to ignore it.

Want tinfoil conspiracy ?
How about this, the plane is the 404th commissioned and delivered.
404 Code = Not found in web.

Yeahhh go wild!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

They also said that these passports were stolen a year apart from each other which suggests a long term planning scenario. No word on the plane yet. The oil slick has been determined to be a from maritime source. IE leaked from a large boat. So all we have are last coordinates to suggest a search area. What if they took the plane and plan on using it ala 9/11.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

What if they simply took the plane? No wreckage has been found yet. I know big ocean small parts.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Who could have turned off the transponder and why...if it was an accident then the transponder would have been transmitting until the end.

No mayday, no messages no cries for help..so whatever happened, happened in seconds and was a decisive, end game event.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

schuyler

ketsuko

So you know enough to infer the mystery passengers' nationality, profession, and ultimate destination. Amazing. This thing should be completely cleared up in no time at all!

No, just remembering stories about Iranian nuclear scientists at North Korean nuclear tests.

Their presence there could have nothing at all to do with what actually happened to the flight. I've been saying since the beginning that these passengers could be a red herring or in other words, not actually involved in what happened at all. They could be an anomaly and investigating them is getting in the way of actually finding out what happened.

Imagine if a flight went down and there were illegals being smuggled into the US from China and everyone keyed on that when it really had nothing to do with anything?
edit on 10-3-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm taken by a couple of thoughts. The first thing is whether there could have been an onboard explosion that would have sent it straight to the bottom of the ocean without leaving a debris field of some sort. I'm not up to date enough on such occurrences, but the Air France flight that disappeared off Brazil sank right to the bottom, did it not?

Thinking explosion again, would the pilot have enough time to begin executing a right turn if the explosion happened at the rear of the plane?

Again about the right turn: Supposing there was a high-jacking or some other intention, where are the places he might have been heading, if he intended to land somewhere other than home base? And could he fly a plane like that low enough to escape radar detection?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Now That is a troublesome possibility.
Good outside the box thinking.
Lets hope your wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join