It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentleman, start your conspiracy engines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey, going off on a tangent here...but...anyone remember how the planes on 9/11 made fantastic manouvres, speed and turns thought impossible for the planes...

The transponders on the 9/11 aircraft switched off aswell....

Maybe this plane was...and wait for it....(drum rolll)....Taken over by remote control and landed somewhere, by someone, for some unkown reason..

It could explain the 20º turn in less than 2 minutes...if indeed it happened.

End of drum roll..my brain hurts..it's a conspiracy sight after all..
edit on PM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

How about to get on the plane in the first place and not be detected as Arab at all. One passport was from an Italian. Dusky skin and dark hair on an Italian would not be questioned.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

aboutface
I'm taken by a couple of thoughts. The first thing is whether there could have been an onboard explosion that would have sent it straight to the bottom of the ocean without leaving a debris field of some sort. I'm not up to date enough on such occurrences, but the Air France flight that disappeared off Brazil sank right to the bottom, did it not?

Thinking explosion again, would the pilot have enough time to begin executing a right turn if the explosion happened at the rear of the plane?

Again about the right turn: Supposing there was a high-jacking or some other intention, where are the places he might have been heading, if he intended to land somewhere other than home base? And could he fly a plane like that low enough to escape radar detection?

Is there any possible way it could go down without breaking up? That would also explain the lack of debris but I don't know if that would even be possible. It seemed to disappear so fast, but did it really or did it just fall off the radar quickly?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

How about to get on the plane in the first place and not be detected as Arab at all. One passport was from an Italian. Dusky skin and dark hair on an Italian would not be questioned.

"Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said that CCTV images of the passengers boarding the flight showed that that one, or both, of the men resembled the black Italian footballer Mario Balotelli. Meanwhile, a Thai travel agent who booked them on to the plane told the FT that the tickets were arranged with an “Iranian contact” on behalf of clients looking for cheap tickets to Europe."

So, he's not detected as arab because he's not dusky, he's black..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

In one web page, the Malaysian authorities states one of the two men is -
"like the Italian footballer Balotelli,"
"You mean he's black" asked the reporter
"yes" he said..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

ketsuko

No, just remembering stories about Iranian nuclear scientists at North Korean nuclear tests.

Their presence there could have nothing at all to do with what actually happened to the flight. I've been saying since the beginning that these passengers could be a red herring or in other words, not actually involved in what happened at all. They could be an anomaly and investigating them is getting in the way of actually finding out what happened.

So the bottom line here is: "We know there were two passengers with stolen passports and we know that sometime in the past there were Iranian nuclear scientists at North Korean nuclear tests, therefore these two passengers could have been North Korean nuclear scientists returning home via China on a Malaysian jet, but may have had nothing to do with the disappearance and are instead red herrings whose presence is just to confuse us."

And that's how we roll on ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

There have been cases shown that people decide not to get on the plane and then the plane crashes. My nephew was supposed to be on the plane that blew up over Lockerbie Scottland. He missed the plane because the other soldier flying with him and who was taking him to the airport in Frankfurt decided to stay in Germany another day. I've read where there are an unusual amount of cancellations on planes that wind up crashing. We're grateful to that soldier who decided to stay another day. My nephew is a dad himself now. Who's to say...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Where do you get the information that an Arab boarded the plane?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

watchesfromwall

AutumnWitch657

Where do you get the information that an Arab boarded the plane?

I never said arab, i quoted Autmnwitch...
As i understand it an Iranian bought the tickets and two non asians, who according to the authorities at least one is black, boarded with false passports.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The floating debris was determined to be a moss covered cap of a cable reel.

www.freemalaysiatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The truth is, we don't have a clue...and neither do they..

According to the authorities one or both of then men resembled this guy..they're right..hes a non asian..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

All news that I have seen say both pilots were extremely experienced one with over 18k hours flight time and the other with over 2k hours. That's not inexperienced and these jumbos are not dissimilar in how they are operated. I'd look at mechanical before operator error.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There may be some answers if they ever find the damn plane.What's taking so long?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by burntheships

Who's to say...

Time will tell. One of the Five has been identified,
harmless enough it seems though there is a discrepancy.

Four more to go....

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Crakeur
reply to post by sheepslayer247

the only old plane will do concept is a bit odd for sure.

what I don't get is, if this is, indeed, an act of terror, why hasn't anyone taken credit for it? There's no terror in blowing up a plane without linking the act to a cause, a belief or an idea. Blowing up a plane full of people is mass murder with no cause. The willingness to kill many people, and yourself, for a belief is what frightens people.

Perhaps it is because at this point in time there is no definitive terror crime....a bit like there is no murder, when there is no body ?

Perhaps they are waiting for the wreckage to be discovered, before saying " Oh yeah, that was us!"

Or there is no terrror link, I'm on the fence about the whole thing really...was it aliens?

Have they dissappeared into a parralell dimension?

Did the Bermuda triangle move, forgetting to leave a forwarding address until now?

Has the South Atlantic anomaly spread farther than anticipated, or developed pockets in this area of the world? (No entirely off my rocker, when you google the SAA, the AirFrance 447 comes up, speculating the SAA might have played a part)

Has the plane landed safely in a remote area?

If so, what is the current state of the passengers?

Is this all some horrible dream, we could wake up from at some point?

I truely hope it is the latter, although I suspect in all essence, the truth may just turn out be less strange than fiction on this occaision.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

No chance that this plane could have landed somewhere else without anyone noticing. Aircraft just don't disappear off radar. Sure, they can turn off their radio transmitters, but their physical location would still be reflected on radar. Which is another odd thing, even using USN P-3 Orion's and similar equipment in this search, they are able to locate garbage and what not, but no plane parts.

I suspect one of three possible scenarios occurred.

1) Catastrophic equipment failure - leading to a high speed nose dive, possibly plunging the aircraft deep into the ocean. This is not likely however, because the radar would have tracked the descent from it's cruising alt. of 35000 ft. Which it did not. Also the automatic maintenance updates were never transmitted by the 777 to MAL ground crews as having any issues.

2) Explosion - one of two ways this could happen. Terrorism or again, catastrophic mechanical failure. But again, SOMETHING would be left if it was a fuel explosion, unless it was a VERY significant explosion to disintegrate the aircraft, but only a high energy bomb would be capable of that. Otherwise it could be tracked on radar - also leaving debris.

3) Inexplicable phenomenon. Aliens, Portals, Black Hole in our atmosphere...who knows really?

My money is on #3 until they find evidence that it actually crashed. The disappearance of an aircraft does not mean that only scenario #1 or #2 are the only possible reasons for the disappearance. Until they at least have SOME evidence that the plane went down, somewhere, there is no reason to rule out phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

999zxcv
o ye belive it if you like just like the LIbian AL MAGRACHE was guilty of bringing down a pan-am plane in 1988

That's the plane my nephew was supposed to be on. He was delayed at the last minute buy the guy who was supposed to take him to the airport. They both stayed in Germany and lived.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is one of the times, I really don't know what actually happened but it's very clear something is being hidden.

As for why someone would want to take this specific plane, a controlled plane is an obvious weapon that can be used against OTHER planes or objects. The real target might have been what they were trying to hit. Maybe this was just an easy plane to sneak on.

Does anyone know if there were US planes in the area at the time?

What was this regions stance on negotiating or shooting down civil aircraft? Perhaps they thought they would have enough to time to fly it to another target? My guess (and it is only a guess) might have been hijacked and then shot down by some military.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Sparkymedic
reply to post by Mamatus

3) Inexplicable phenomenon. Aliens, Portals, Black Hole in our atmosphere...who knows really?

My money is on #3 until they find evidence that it actually crashed. The disappearance of an aircraft does not mean that only scenario #1 or #2 are the only possible reasons for the disappearance. Until they at least have SOME evidence that the plane went down, somewhere, there is no reason to rule out phenomenon.

I also go with this
funny as it seems, but - no debris is a sign something is "missing".
Its weak cause a single debris found and I have to accept #1.

But then again... 777 inside a UFO spaceship ? How big is that spaceship ?

Money on #1 but yelling for #3. Its hard to hide or swallow or teleport a 777.
edit on 10-3-2014 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

ketsuko

Well, that sounds about right for what I remember, but the expert said it was relatively inexperienced for flying a plane of that size. So maybe pilots generally don't fly jets that large until they have a certain amount of flight hours under their belt, and this pilot had just recently crossed that threshold meaning that maybe he's wasn't inexperienced per se, but for a plane that size ... perhaps.

These were experienced pilots not nubies and commercial pilots unless working on a domestic airline are trained to fly the big birds. 777 and 747 fly the same. There is always at least one senior pilot on international flights and 20k plus hours is no amature. See the linked article about average flight time and years of experience.

www.gadling.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join