It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentleman, start your conspiracy engines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
CNN is reporting that the two tickets used by the individuals carrying stolen passports were.....drumroll... bought by an Iranian man.

so, is Iran trying to stir things up?

is someone trying to frame Iran and create more tension?

The news is limited to a banner on cnn.com but I'm sure we'll get all kinds of nonsense, rhetoric and saber rattling soon enough

updated with links
www.nbcnews.com...
news.yahoo.com...

edit on 10-3-2014 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2014 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
CNN..i love reliable unbiased news agencies..I wrote a thread yesterday..Rupert Murdoch blames Jihadists for flight MH340 disappearence..They're Jihadists making trouble for China he said..Jihadists maybe not, but Middle East maybe..maybe Rupert had the lowdown before any of us..
edit on PM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

andy1972
CNN..i love reliable unbiased news agencies..I wrote a thread yesterday..Rupert Murdoch blames Jihadists for flight MH340 disappearence..Their Jihadists making trouble for China he said..Jihadists maybe not, but Middle East maybe..maybe Rupert had the lowdown before any of us..

there's plenty of other sources, two of which are linked.

here's the google
www.google.com...=iranian+man+bought+tickets

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
At this stage it's difficult to guess what has happened and who was involved given the lack of information. As far as we are aware one of the biggest plane's in the world full of passengers and crew has disappeared. I don't think Iran are behind this because it doesn't fit with the way they usually work but who knows?! I'm intrigued to find out where this airplane is. Also the NBC article makes things sound confusing.

So the tickets were booked through a "middle man"? Interesting.
edit on 10-3-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What's really interesing about this is the fact "Mr. Ali" did not request that specific flight when booking for the two men.

After he contacted her on Thursday, she rebooked the men on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, though the Iranian again did not specify a flight.

ETA: Perhaps I missed something, but I don't see where the two men are identified as Iranian. The middleman is Iranian, but I can't seem to find the info on the passengers.
edit on 10-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

the only old plane will do concept is a bit odd for sure.

what I don't get is, if this is, indeed, an act of terror, why hasn't anyone taken credit for it? There's no terror in blowing up a plane without linking the act to a cause, a belief or an idea. Blowing up a plane full of people is mass murder with no cause. The willingness to kill many people, and yourself, for a belief is what frightens people.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
ETA: Perhaps I missed something, but I don't see where the two men are identified as Iranian. The middleman is Iranian, but I can't seem to find the info on the passengers.
edit on 10-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

yeah, I'm changing the OP. Turns out an Iranian man bought the tickets for the two travellers.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Crakeur
CNN is reporting that the two tickets used by the individuals carrying stolen passports were.....drumroll... bought by an Iranian man.

so, is Iran trying to stir things up?

is someone trying to frame Iran and create more tension?

“I just got this memo from the Secretary of Defense’s office. It says we’re going to attack and destroy the governments in 7 countries in five years – we’re going to start with Iraq, and then we’re going to move to Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.”

Iran has always been the prize.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Another coincidence, or possibly more than that, this is being announced as Iran is being blamed by Israel for allegedly shipping English labeled marked weaponry to Gaza.

One would think Iran would be more careful if they were planning any monkey business and for these two snafus to occur so close to eachother would be very poor planning on their behalf if they were actually up to something.

I do not think that with all that Iran has been accused of and gone through lately that they would be so careless.

I could be wrong though...
edit on 3/10/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No proof of a crashed plane. Oh no 911 here we go again.

In all seriousness; Should some traces of this plane turned up by now? An oil slick is not proof of a crash at all. Airliners are notoriously fragile. It would either had to of broken up upon the water landing (in which case there would be a ton of debris) or it would have had to been landed softly and sunk on purpose with the doors shut. The oil slick is NOT proof of a crash.

Is there a chance this plane was landed somewhere else and the passengers are going to be held as hostages?
Plane stolen and to be used for a terror attack and passengers killed?

Sure would be nice to know what happened to the plane, someone should have found something by now.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

In my conspiracy universe, job number one is always eliminating the the CIA from the suspect list.

So far I've read threads referencing Uigurs and Iranians. CIA not clear yet.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My conspiracy engine ran out of gas a while back. I guess I need to get it fired up again. Darn imagination is getting overrun by knowledge. I need to get some Seagram's 7 to fire up that engine.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Okay, wow. Of all the 7 billion or so to have come up weird in what has become a weird plane loss case to start with? It has to be one Iranian man responsible for both big question items here, at this moment in history.

I can certainly see how this one just cries for speculation and more analysis. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, to be sure here!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That's my thoughts on the terror aspect. Someone would own-up to it to aid their cause or belief. But I believe the only one's claiming responsibility wound up being a hoax.

There is something strange about this entire topic, but I hope people do not take this new information to start beating the drums against Iran....without better proof being presented.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

All I will say about Iran is if it looks like a duck (terrorist organization) and quacks like a duck (country who wants nuclear tech.) then it's Iran.

Naysayers and left wingers will always defend Iran and other terrorist countries such as N. Korea but if you look at the facts they hate the U.S. / Western Europe and Christians.

I don't doubt for one minute that Iran had their fingers in the pie.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The plane turned off it's transponder, and started to do a 180º turn, as confirmed by radar data..and vanishes

"Allegedly" two iranians with false passports were aboard..

Why did they have false passport's...to draw attention to the fact that they are Iranian when whatever they had to do had been done.

This is finding an unburnt passport in the rubble of the WTC all over again..

If it's a suicide case why not use your own passport, as your flights not a return one, and you want to revindicate your cause..like the 9/11 crowd..

link   
on another thread some one posted a chart with time/headings
if true
there was a big deek right at the end looked like very high turn rate
maybe around 20 deg in less then one minute

you have that israeli bust of missles, they say iran is quilty
now this...

im going with
sounds to conveinient to be straight up
like the fake underwear bomber meets twa 8oo
alCIA-DUH BENGHAZI STINGER...

also on a talk radio show some one called in with
well there was iranians i bet they just drove into that plane into the ground
it was just too dimb to be a real caller on that particular show

edit on Monpm3b20143America/Chicago02 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Not that I want to defend Iran...

Just because an Iranian is involved does not mean the Iranian government is involved.

Even if Mr. Ali did buy the tickets could it be possible that he may have been duped?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

remember iraq and the morters found were claimed to be made in iran
all the printing was in english?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Maybe Mr Ali was sat behind a desk in Tel Aviv.."By way of deception shalt thou do war"..

Michael Scheuer said -
"Israel won't be happy until America is at war with ALL it's enemies, they have Obama dancing the Tel Aviv twostep".

Maybe Mr Ali is sayanim...if he even exists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join