It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Do ETs Go When They Die?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

sled735
Has anyone ever wondered where aliens go when they die?

Probably the same thing happens to them that happens to us .... they 'move on' to either a positive place or a negative place, or they reincarnate and to learn more or improve their spirits. That's my guess.

Oh .. and I find it highly embarrassing for the human race when people say ET= demons. That's absurd. ET = flesh and blood critters traveling in solid vehicles built by them in this dimension. Demons = etherial/metaphysical and multidimensional. BIG DIFFERENCE.

edit on 3/11/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I think we have agreed often.

Eris Discordia!

Isn't she the one with owls feet.

Just Josh'in

edit on Ram31114v35201400000009 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I believe there is only one creator and that creator made everything so anything living that has a soul would all go to the same place. I look forward to the day ET arrives because they would most certainly have a better understanding of these types of questions. I don't think our understanding of "GOD" will change as much as people think it just means that the creator made allot more stuff.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

In the book,The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, Billy encounters a place where he meets Shvara, Billy’s tribe leader. She leads him to a building which is pearly white, and has huge columns. There are an endless number of bridges that lead up to it. Each tribe has their own bridge, and their own tribe leader. Some of the leaders look very different to humans. Could these beings be the aliens entering the spirit world after death? This is discussed in my thread -snip-

i see the word Shvara (Shiva) and know it references death and rebirth and all that jazz (reincarnation)
then i see that astral-body-pic with the multiple arms, yep, all the usual stuff is here complete with references to the dna helix, colums & human generations(tribes), ..sufficent enough to reference further things i suppose (kundalini) ..there's that "serpent" we keep hearing about.. i don't know.. this all smells the same to me..?

i think it's probably good that people who post here want to dismiss "organised" religion etc but i think there's something we're missing in all this.. i don't know if it's good timing or what, but this comment encapsulates things as far as i can tell..

Probably the same thing happens to them that happens to us .... they 'move on' to either a positive place or a negative place, or they reincarnate and to learn more or improve their spirits. That's my guess. Oh .. and I find it highly embarrassing for the human race when people say ET= demons. That's absurd. ET = flesh and blood critters traveling in solid vehicles built by them in this dimension. Demons = etherial/metaphysical and multidimensional. BIG DIFFERENCE.

i'd love to believe that.. it'd fit together nicely with the whole ashtar-command blavatsky-space brothers UN NWO matreiya thing and i could finally collect the set, but meat sacks whirling thru space like that is maybe how some kind of semi-intelligent farm animal might see all this?, a bit like nasa throwing missiles into space..
stick around for a while yet, you'll see this same world-slave-system eventually get onboard with the whole ET thing and then you'll have to ask yourself why ET's aren't doing anything to help you

when the game is rigged to such an extent.. is it *really* such a stretch to consider that there is only ONE OFFICIAL "spiritual G.I-Joe" who's capable of setting it all straight? ....God Jesus i hope so

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

"I believe there is only one creator and that creator made everything"

Why does there only need to be one creator? Where did he/she/it come from if there is only one of them? I strongly suspect there to be a pantheon of creators/Gods rather than only the singular. Any other assumption assuming we were indeed created/engineered seems to be arrogance on our part.

edit on 12-3-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Maybe they don't die but go into a state similar to hibernation for a couple of millennia and then regenerate.

Just typing out loud

Woody )O(

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Maybe they don't die but go into a state similar to hibernation for a couple of millennia and then regenerate.

tibetans and others have been selling us a similar story for a while now..
that's only a hop, skip & jump away from the shenanigans alluded to in my previous post
have a look at this topic and see if you notice anything similar going on?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

They are recycled on a planet called SOYLENT GREY.

/joke

Given, imho, that they are fallen angels . . . they are likely locked up in their eternal abode.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Same question to you then....Who/What created the Creators or Creator.

I personally don't think anyone will find the truth because everywhere you look reality will just keep putting road blocks and the deeper you look there will continue to be more and more.. I don't think we can understand the truth until we die... I also don't believe death is real just another phase of our reality.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Maybe time is not as linear as we imagine and humanity or whatever constitutes humanity in the future traveled back in time and created their own future selves.

I really don't have a clue as to where or who our creators are but I imagine there is more than one of them.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

However long their lifespan may be, and the Pleiadians talking to Eduard Meier say they live a thousand of our years in time,

The Pleiades is a constellation of stars separated from each other by many light years that people on Earth point to and call by a name.

It's not a "place" for an ET to come from.

A planet orbiting of of these far flung stars, maybe. But then wouldn't they say the name of the star and not some label people put on a shape in the sky??

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join