It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthropological Effects: From acid rain to chemtrials and the mediation methods

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Internet activism counts-----and it is massive.

But you like to have blinders and load up misleading things.

Just as I thought you are clueless as to how Google and their search works.

Google Donkeys and this is what you get...

About 2,760,000 results (0.37 seconds)

So by your logic there must be a hell of a lot of people doing activism for Donkeys online....

Remember that common sense thing, now would be the time to start using it.

edit on 13-3-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The really telling thing on the Snowden article is the "little mouse" code word, which means basically ORNL and the Environmental Sciences Divsion that worked on State of the Oceans reports and reported things like DOE gas diffusion systems were the biggest Freon loss offenders in the world. ORNL's Env Sci group cranked up in the 60s.

Then the movie that connects to the code word has very interesting connections to Masonry.

I found the Snowden piece to be extremely interesting in telling on the Boron chemtrail maker methods.

The Snowden Piece was telling where to look for the Crooks.

if you know the Mason history and appreciation of allegory methods that also get used in National Security Cryto Speaking methods, it was extremely reveling.

Only top insiders can write with that type allegory content.

I was highly impressed. Going to keep following them to see what else they are up to.

edit on 13-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 666

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I found the Snowden piece to be extremely interesting in telling on the Boron chemtrail maker methods.

How about you post that Snowden chemtrail article that shows Boron in chemtrails?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

How about you post that Snowden chemtrail article that shows Boron in chemtrails?

He did, it was the satire article. He is using it as Gospel. Just like every other time he has shown his interpretation of his data was wrong he just doubles down on his original premise. Magnum also reminded me of WonderBoi when in one post he said it was all about chemistry.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blargo

He did, it was the satire article. He is using it as Gospel. Just like every other time he has shown his interpretation of his data was wrong he just doubles down on his original premise. Magnum also reminded me of WonderBoi when in one post he said it was all about chemistry.

That is exactly why I want him to post it again as it will show that his research is seriously flawed.

There are some interesting similarities I have noticed.

I enjoyed the thread about Mr Snowden and that article...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-3-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Only top insiders can write with that type allegory content.

Or any satire news site by the looks of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I don't believe he is a sock puppet. He has his own brand of posting. Perhaps the annoyance levels are close, but if you look into the 4 or 5 threads he did on JFK (50 years is long enough) where he repeats himself over, and over, and over again about "the masons", you can see this is his own work.

If you get him really mad, he will stop replying to you altogether. :0

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It appears that good article on the Snowden deal is down, last time I checked.

I left them some comments linking the issues to ORNL and their hide the Boron in chemtrails games.

Perhaps the site is down for technical reasons, or might be because of my comments telling the real deals on chemtrails.

Serious folks on chemtrails might like to spread the word about this ATS discussion and share the fine points. You might like to copy and save the important parts to share with others.

Copy the Boron in the Environment article with the chemical toxic concerns, then the BioBor pages to show Boron is in the jet fuel.

Some of the math on the concentrations in air might be useful.

Archive the information------then go teach some others the chemtrail science and how it is real.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I don't believe he is a sock puppet. He has his own brand of posting. Perhaps the annoyance levels are close, but if you look into the 4 or 5 threads he did on JFK (50 years is long enough) where he repeats himself over, and over, and over again about "the masons", you can see this is his own work.

Your probably right, but I just see some familiar style of "I am right and your wrong" posts that almost make me miss the Wonderboi.

Nah, not really.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Good lord no. You may need to rest for a bit. You sound delirious.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Perhaps the site is down for technical reasons, or might be because of my comments telling the real deals on chemtrails.

Yep, that's the reason..

It couldn't be because it was a hoax, but whatever get's you through your day.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Good lord no. You may need to rest for a bit. You sound delirious.

I think this thread is doing it to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Here you go I find this to be very telling...

Chemtrails Awareness

Please stop sharing the Ed Snowden piece on Chemtrails. The original was picked up by various "alternative" news outlets. If you read their source for the article, it goes back to a SATIRE site. I have the link to the original source, which I will post below. Look at the "about" section. Please stop spreading disinfo!!

www.facebook.com...

Not even the great chemtrail pushers on facebook want this hoax story to be affiliated with them, so what does that say about your great Snowden article now?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

I left them some comments linking the issues to ORNL and their hide the Boron in chemtrails games.

Serious folks on chemtrails might like to spread the word about this ATS discussion and share the fine points. You might like to copy and save the important parts to share with others.

Copy the Boron in the Environment article with the chemical toxic concerns, then the BioBor pages to show Boron is in the jet fuel.

Some of the math on the concentrations in air might be useful.

Archive the information------then go teach some others the chemtrail science and how it is real.

And PLEASE do this quickly, before any testing is done. Once a test for Boron comes up negative, this thread will be put in the LOL forum.

Even chemtrail believers don't believe this crap.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Even chemtrail believers don't believe this crap.

Well there is one that does...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
We have the proof that Boron is in the jet fuel and it is used world-wide.

We also know Boron can be extremely toxic.

It can kill Bees.

It is time to protect the Bees by checking, do the NASA reports on Boron in jet fuel and harm to kids.

And so on.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

We also have proof Elephants have big ears, but that doesn't mean they can fly..

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It can kill Bees.

So does many other things, but that still isn't proof chemtrails are real.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The roots of the chemtrial methods were rooted in the HEF Boron fuels of the early years, and some of the dangerous compound studies come from those days and have application to the current chemtrails methods that use the Biocide additives with Boron.

This is a good one to print off and save for when speaking of Boron loaded jet fuels using Biocides, as Borane is produced in jet engines burning boron:

Borane toxicity study from 60s

Now we have written evidence from Wright Patterson's research that symptoms of Borane poisoning cause depression in the population exposed.

We also know that SSRI's anit-depression drugs are the largest prescribe class of drugs in the world, and the wide spread Borane effects certainly appear to be a serious matter to be checked. SSRI also also tied to all the school shootings and the effects of chemtrails Borane in the air correlates to the rise of SSRI drugs used on the populations.

edit on 13-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 666

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

We also have proof Elephants have big ears, but that doesn't mean they can fly..

More down to Earth---

Just goes to show that there is an elephant in your living room.

edit on 13-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 66666666

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join