It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthropological Effects: From acid rain to chemtrials and the mediation methods

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

MagnumOpus
Higher atmosphere=low water content

Lower atmosphere-hi water content.

but that is not uniform - you can have very dry air in the lower atmosphere - so why do "boron contrails" not form then??

Water contain hydrogen===H2O It is part of the hydrogen source balance as everything ionizes in the burn chambers.

Stuff BURNS in the combustion chambers - for water that means it EVAPORATES.

BN formed in the exhaust is as fine as it gets---single molecules.

How? where is the Ammonia for it to form coming from?

Hygroscopic means that it attracts water. So, when BN or B2O3 forms in the exhaust----and H20 reforms it will clump to the solid seeds of BN and B2O2. Read on Silver Iodide---same method---same cloud forming mechanism.

no it is not.

Silver iodide is a nucelating agent for ice because it has a similar crystal structure -

Silver iodide particles have been found to serve as nuclei for the formation of ice crystals in super‐cooled water and in water vapor super‐saturated with respect to ice. It is believed that silver iodide serves as a very effective nucleus because it very closely resembles ice in crystal structure. Both dimensions of the unit cell of ice and silver iodide are the same to within approximately one percent.

Boring nitride forms hexagonal crystals similar in structure to graphite - not ice.

and where is the science you mentioned??
edit on 12-3-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

There is no comparison for the low water content in -40 degree air and low humidity in 70 degree air. -40 degree air is orders of magnitude less water. Look up how to do gram content of water in air methods.

NO, everything in the burn chamber ionizes and you get ions of hydrogen and oxygen----evaporation is not even a proper consideration.

Recombination of these ions happen in the exhaust plume when one sees the visible vapors form behind the engine's exhaust.

You don't need Ammonia to form BN in a ion burn chamber method.

I really don't think this is a good investment in my time. I sense you have no background in chemistry or science.

You can learn these things on your own-----it will take a some time and don't expect instant gratification.

So, if you don't mind------you go off for self study-----and I need to do other things.

I am basically the ORNL Sr. Dev. Staff person that invented this method----so I know it all works and how it fits together. Zero doubt from my end.

So, lets move on.

edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: v

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
There is no comparison for the low water content in -40 degree air and low humidity in 70 degree air. -40 degree air is orders of magnitude less water.

If there are orders of magnitude difference then clearly there IS a comparison.

how many orders of magnitude? How much different is the water content of 100% humidity at 36,000 feet and 10% humidity at 20,000 feet?

Look up how to do gram content of water in air methods.

like this?

I'll give you a hint

and of course I note that you completely ignore the issue of pressure - which anyone with actual knowledge would know is pretty important too.

After all the temperature difference between 20,000 and 30,000 feet isn't the 110 deg difference you use as an example above - it is only 20 deg C.....

so for example if it was 100% humidity and -40C at at 30,000 feet, then what would be the humidity at 20,000 feet and -20 C that had the same amount of water?

NO, everything in the burn chamber ionizes and you get ions of hydrogen and oxygen----evaporation is not even a proper consideration.

lol.....

Recombination of these ions happen in the exhaust plume when one sees the visible vapors form behind the engine's exhaust.

ROFLMAO!

I really don't think this is a good investment in my time. I sense you have no background in chemistry or science.

you are wrong....again.

You can learn these things on your own-----it will take a some time and don't expect instant gratification.

So, if you don't mind------you go off for self study-----and I need to do other things.

Byyeee........

I am basically the ORNL Sr. Dev. Staff person that invented this method----so I know it all works and how it fits together. Zero doubt from my end.

So, lets move on.

Oh ..... argument from authority ........ yawn.....

so if you are so hot how come you can't actually cite any studies or sources or technical literature for your boron "science"?

edit on 12-3-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: tag and link

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think some may have noticed that in dealing with Boron that the aircraft companies didn't do environmental impact studies, and as the public discovers things like Boric Acid and other Boron products in the food and water chain of Bees and Humans, lots more questions are going to be asked.

Not only are they going to ask about the toxicity studies, but next comes the cloud making issues in the tropopause zones using Boron based Jet fuel additives.

Then the aircraft companies are going to catching terrible publicity for being in on helping cover up the state of affairs of the planet to which Teller wrote and explained.

I can hear the aircraft company hacks now doing all in their power to keep the public from understanding these issues !

Boron's in the jet fuel. Boron makes some poison compounds when burned with jet fuel, and it makes some hygroscopic ones too.

Where are the studies?

Has aviation been following the Environmental Impact Laws?

Is it time to get injunctions for them having not filed those reports?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I recently came across this nice little chart of Grams of water vapor per Kg of air:

Chart of Grams water vapor per Kg air

To keep things simple, this chart uses the Max values.

So, let look at the ratio for 25 degree C air Vs -40 degree C air at sea level

So, we get 20 for 25 degree and 0.1 for -40 degree air, which is a 200 ratio.

Basically, if one was flying a jet at near sea level in the Summer they would be sucking into the engine 200 times the water of a winter -40 degree day.

One can also take that simple bit of information and consider that the atmospheric pressure of sea level vs 35,000 ft is about a ratio of 4.

Jet engines only care about how many cubic meters of air per Second the pull in.

So, take a 1 cubic meter volume of -40 degree air at sea level and how much volume would that same air occupy at 35,000 ft. and the answer is 4 times the volume that it would have at sea level due to the difference in pressure.

That means the same plane flying at sea level would pull in 4 times the water vapor as it would at 35,000 ft.

So, taking into account the water loading of the air due to temp and the pressure ratio, one find that a plane at sea level on a 25 degree C day takes in 800 times as much moisture as one flying at 35,000 ft and -40 degree C air.

Then one can use a little linear approximation and discover that for every 3,500 ft loss in altitude the plane takes in 80 times less water.

Thus, one can see how the water in the atmosphere quickly determines the burn products for the engine as set by high intake of H20 and component hydrogen and oxygen balance for the burn equation. It produces the effect of going from BN and B2O3 into going to H3BO3 or Boric Acid and other hydrogen compounds. It is all driven by temp and altitude effects on the water taken into the engine.

800 times more water at sea level vs 35,000 ft. Highly significant effect for the engine's output chemisty results.

edit on 13-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: nm

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Just where has NASA been? They have seen these persistent trails and know they affect the climate due to alteratations in the Sun's transmission to the Earth.

NASA surely knows Boron is in the fuel mix for Jets in the US and Internationally. Where are the fuel emissions studies that tell all the Boron compounds, the carcinogen emissions, and a full scale analysis that includes burn performance changes with high. middle, and low altitudes.

What is happening here another NASA Mason alliance with DOE to help them over up these Freon Ozone Hole Problems?

Who is responsible? How can NASA not have been studying these weather modification tricks that have criss cross lines all over the skies of America and the world.

It appears NASA has been helping not report these things that are becoming highly obvious. Time to call the FBI and go arrest the NASA people for allowing chemtrails to be highly apparent all around the world and they doing nothing?

Sounds like there are a bunch of Crooks involved in the suppression of these chemtrail effects----NASA a prime candidate. DOE and Ed Teller's National Lab DOE crews the next culprits.

We The People have been lied to, most obviously.

Chemtrails are there and time to go get all those involved for violations of weather modification issues using chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Jet A1

JP 8

Boron! .........Boron!......Has anyone seen Boron?

Oh, there you are. Hiding back in 1960. And you have been there ever since. You rascal.

Dissatisfied with the progress, though, just weeks later the Pentagon canceled the HEF-3-powered J93 engine program and limited the Valkyrie program to the use of JP-4 fuel only. Testimony by USAF scientists before Congressional committees revealed that the technical hurdles and the operating cost of using HEF-3 as a jet fuel were prohibitive given the defense budget of the day. With the winding down of the HEF-3 program, the only research that remained on boron fuels lasted in the early 1960s at Edwards AFB as an additive to rocket propellant. There was, however, small consolation to the engineers and scientists involved that Soviet research efforts proved to be equally frustrating in making boron-based fuels practical. The hazardous nature of boron fuels for the most part proved to the final nail in the coffin of the research work.

[snip]

edit on 3/13/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Nice Document that speaks to the dangerous compounds of Boron:

Titled: Air Pollution Aspects of Boron and Its Compounds, September 1969

This is a good one to print out as hard copy and show all your friends and Congress the dangers from Boron Jet plumes in the sky.

Now we have some published information to build upon.

It is well shown that Boron is in Jet Fuels all around the world.

Where are the NASA studies that follow on top of reports like this one that explain serious dangers?

Boron Dangerous Compounds Air Pollutioin

If anyone has never read a document like this one that speaks to the extreme dangers from Boranes, they need to take notice that some Boranes are toxic in the tiny parts per million in air. 0.005 ppm is considered dangerous for some Boranes. Just microgram quantities cause harm.

How much Borane is formed from burning jet fuels?

Where is NASA on reporting the dangerous properties of Jet Fuels burning Boron additives?

Another NASA Mason cover up on dangerous chemicals from aviation?

edit on 13-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 666

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Then one can look at how much cloud seeding material is needed to produce a rain making event, while knowing that cloud making only needs much less. 1 milligram per mile------amazing mileage for making rain.

One milligram per mile in the troposphere itself is what makes rain seeding. It takes less in the thinner tropopause region's much lower volume, and much less to seed thinner less dense clouds in the tropopause. The thermal gradient pauses in the tropopause and the clouds linger for the day and build.

Dr. Irving Langmuir, high priest of scientific rainmaking, sounded a solemn warning last week: those who sow too many rainstorms may reap nothing but droughts. Speaking at the School of Mines in drought-threatened New Mexico, Langmuir denounced the commercial rainmakers, many of them woefully ignorant of the art, who are seeding the atmosphere with silver iodide throughout the dry Southwest. "Some of them," he said, "are using hundreds of thousands of times too much. No more than one milligram [.000035 oz] of silver iodide should be used for every cubic mile of air."...

Read more: www.time.com...

Source:

CLoud Making Doses

So, the Boron additive in jet fuel goes a very long way and easily seeds the air all along their flight path.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Now lets see----math---some conversions.

The Boron treatment mix is roughly 1 gal of Boron treatment to 10,000 gals of jet fuel. Which is 1/10,000 or 100 ppm of the Boron Bibor in the jet fuel.

Mass conversion thinking is 4 mg per gal is generally appx 1 ppm

So, this becomes around 400 mg per gallon in the jet fuel for 100 ppm.

Jet planes only get around 1 mile to the gallon. So, every mile they dump 400 mg of the Boron treatment burned in the engines to the air.

Which is well over the typical release rate number needed to seed clouds, which is around 1 mg per mile. 400 times more.

Bibor is likely some percentage Boron, even at 10 percent, it remains 40 times more than typical cloud seeding.

So, where are the environmental concerns on all this Boron materials in the air from Jet planes that make clouds, alter the weather, releases toxic materials on the landscape, allow little kids of breath toxic air.

If it looks like a cover up------it is a cover up!

It appears time for the public to charge NASA with not doing its job, charge Congress for not doing their jobs, and get the courts to put a lot of crooked people in jail behind this special blindness to not see the sky looks like a graffiti damaged sky with toxic fallout.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Now most of the more literate folks seriously interested in finding out the real deals on chemtrails just got a load of the absolute proof methods for how it occurs using Commercial Jet methods.

It is a highly sophisticated method to do exactly what Edward Teller proposed via the shield and scattering media to hold down a major disaster caused by the Manhattan Project and DuPont.

Be is NASA or DOE, both owe the Public total transparency on this extreme harm situation they attempt to cover up and hide from the American Public and the world.

The Russian Piece on Snowden contains more truth than all the public mouthpieces of the US Govt., NASA, the airlines, Congress, et al.

These Russia fellas reporting on Snowden may have some elements of satire, but they do reveal the truth on the chemtrails methods and the extent of the cover ups. These Satire speak methods are common in National Security Crypto speak used to hide things.

Perhaps it is time the American Public follows their example and exposes all these environmental crimes crooks. Tell the world just how corrupt the USA has become, toward the world and toward their own citizens.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Yea, ....

the only research that remained on boron fuels lasted in the early 1960s at Edwards AFB as an additive to rocket propellant.

And the chemtrail phenomenon (hoax) only started in the early 1990's. So....EPIC fail on your part.

Have a super day.
edit on 13-3-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy, and boron rhymes with......

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Then one discovers that the source of this Boron in Jet Fuel is from Houston, Texas. Houston is home to the Lamar 8F gang that was essentially the Mil / Ind Network's HQ. Lamar's 8F gang was who JFK went after on Bobby Baker and LBJ. That scandal was to put LBJ and BobbyBaker in Jail and get LBJ off the JFK ticket for the next election. But Texas hate for JFK shot him dead in Dallas to shield the Houston 8F's gangs corrupt games for power,

BioBor is from Houston, Texas:

BIOBOR made in Houston, Texas

Texas was made my Masons and Houston is named for Mason Sam Houston. The Lamar 8F gang is named for the 3rd President of the Republic of Texas. Lamar was a Mason just like Sam Houston, and his hotel was named after him and the 8F gang met there to plan their latest power grabs.

So, how fitting that the prime Boron additive for jet fuels comes straight from the zone connected with killing JFK, and now covering up for the DOE Freon problems using the special Boron effects in the atmosphere with jet fuel additives.

Mighty interesting that the Boron levels in jet fuel match the concentrations needed to seed clouds. Stuff comes from Houston.

NASA has a bunch of corrupt Masons. DOE has a bunch of Corrupt Masons. Now, both don't seem to be able to do environmental reporting on Boron in jet fuel due to BioBor, made in Houston!!

Then discover that Oak Ridge National Lab was run by essentially Lockheed-Martin (aka Martin-Marietta) which is in Houston!!

The same Lockheed gang builds the U-2, has extensive CIA connections, and even the Area 51 that belongs to DOE in Nevada Test Site zones.

Then that NASA's HQ is in Houston, Texas. Remember all those Mason astronauts speaking Hello Houston !!

I think everyone gets the picture of how easily it was to cover up chemtrails using Boron methods and just what corrupt Govt groups are backing it.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I would just like to personally thank you.

this is a perfect ending to this thread.

In conclusion......It was the Masons. They Killed JFK, They made chemtrails, They killed the bees. The masons.

I think you have solved this issue. Now, how to blame the masons for world hunger............

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Remember the Snowden article---print it out and save it and the special term for Masons.

Remember, at the very beginning of this theme, I said that ORNL went to the same corrupt group that had JFK killed, and now things are going full circle and point down to Houston and Dallas.

Proven is Boron in the Jet Fuel. Shown are Boron compounds that seed clouds via gyroscopic boron compounds. Shown are the other toxic Boron compounds.

Shown is the simple science behind how persistent clouds are made by jets in the tropopause area using Boron loaded jet fuel.

Shown is NASA has not done its job. Shown is people around the world can see and the chemtrails are now there, established with Boron additive.

Shown is the Ed Teller report predicting doom and shown is an advanced sciences method to do Teller's Scattering and Sun shield.

Getting really close to the Crooks getting noticed by the entire world and they will have no place to hide. imho

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Remember the Snowden article---print it out and save it and the special term for Masons.

I know I tapped out of this silly thread, but are you seriously going to keep referring to an article that is a total hoax?

Snowden never released anything that has to do with chemtrails, and the fact you keep referring to it shows how well you actually research things.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Shown is NASA has not done its job. Shown is people around the world can see and the chemtrails are now there, established with Boron additive.

They are showing up in droves to protest all of these chemtrails one would have to guess, or if we go by your so called research but I have to ask what happened here...

and here...

Sure hope all those protesters don't get too rowdy as the police will have a hard time handling those crowds..

Damn I was sucked back in...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Yes, showing up all around the world.

2.5 million hits on google, most all doing public activism against chemtrails:

Chemtrails

You were so easily proven not to be truthful

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Now I remember why I tapped out of this thread.

Please show me that this is what happened and not just people googling the term chemtrails.

You don't understand how that works do you?

Now this is where you get to put up or shut up by showing me where exactly I am proven to be untruthful?

How many times does one need to show you that your Boron drivel has been debunked, now do you really want to get into the proven to be untruthful game?

You wouldn't have gone by the name Wonderboi in the past have you, because something seems really familiar here?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Now I remember why I tapped out of this thread.

Please show me that this is what happened and not just people googling the term chemtrails.

You don't understand how that works do you?

Now this is where you get to put up or shut up by showing me where exactly I am proven to be untruthful?

How many times does one need to show you that your Boron drivel has been debunked, now do you really want to get into the proven to be untruthful game?

You wouldn't have gone by the name Wonderboi in the past have you, because something seems really familiar here?

Internet activism counts-----and it is massive.

But you like to have blinders and load up misleading things.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join