It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Conspiracy "Theorists" Going To Be Designated The New "Evil" Ones?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I doubt we'll ever lose the crazy label lol.

Evil is a far better label/weapon to throw around frivolously in the red versus blue ring than at "alternative news" enthusiasts mentally occupied by their online forums and tin foil head wear.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

Yeah, I try to stay away from the Red/Blue rings because I leave with both sides hating me generally.Lol. I am not a big fan of either the Republicans or Democrats and I think the right vs. left paradigm is one of the most vile "jokes" ever cast upon the American public.
Yeah, I suspect "crazy" is a word that most assign to the term.I don't personally see any alleviation of that "connection" any time soon. I think that history will eventually place much of it in its proper context, but all of us talking will be so old by then, we probably won't give a damn. Lol.
edit on 7-3-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Putting all Conspiracy Theorists in one group is like calling Atheism a religion.

A Conspiracy Theorist very often doesn't think of himself/herself in those terms. They may just consider themselves an independent thinker. And there are so many conspiracy theories out there that nobody could believe in all of them. At least not someone who is willing to leave their basement!

One conspiracy theorist that does not believe man landed on the moon may think that 9/11 Truthers are whackjobs, and vice-versa.

Look at this site. The Conspiracy Theory mainstream cant be discussed in one forum, there are dozens because different people believe - or dont - believe in so many different things.

So unlike a religion or a secret society that has rules and hats and dues, Conspiracy Theorists are too difficult to identify to hate or blame. It is the "Identify" part of that sentence that really matters. Whether it is a lapel-pin, A compass-and-square, A yellow-star or a swastika those groups are identifiable and can be defined, judged, mocked, feared and dealt with accordingly.

So, no.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Leonidas because: I really need to buy a dictionary.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Are Conspiracy "Theorists" Going To Be Designated The New "Evil" Ones?

Exactly what definition of "Evil" are they using here?

Do they mean people who question the mainstream and the governments authority and decision making?

Do they mean the independent thinkers who refuse to take things at face value?

The Non-Conformists, the Mavericks and the Malcontents?

does anyone have an answer?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The computer I'm currently using hasn't got sound, so I couldn't watch the video.

As far as the general topic, I wouldn't worry about what the rest of the world accuses us of. If we want to wake others up, and we want it bad enough, we go out and do it. You've seen the truth movements. We're never gonna look good to TPTB.

I think the bigger issue is how we all see one another in the alternative community.

As previous posters have said, divide & conquer, perhaps more than any other issue we truth seekers face, may well be our greatest and most challenging problem, with the most devastating outcomes if it succeeds in shattering us apart.

I know a lot of people won't agree with me here, but the bashing of Alex Jones and other well known conspirators is one of the many things that deepens this problem. This has divided the alternative community into many sects. You can disagree with the famous conspirators, sure, but don't let that cut you off from good honest truth seekers who just happen to support the bigger guys.

Us bashing one another is a main problem, too.

Its funny, I was having a dream about this sort of thing. I dreamed that my close loved ones and I were trapped in a flea market during the start of WW3, and I remember yelling at everyone, telling them to stop fighting and bickering with one another. I told them that they had no chance of survival if they couldn't get along.

Same with us. If we all continue pushing one another down separate paths, we're going to--quite literally--kill yourselves. Unity is a thing.

edit on Xx75210131PM51 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anyone speaking Truths that TPTB don't want heard are always silenced--either by propaganda/media intimating that they are evil (David Duke) , or they are marginalized to obscurity (Ron Paul), or they are murdered (Larry MacDonald, JFK, Breitbart).

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Opinion is based on a French word the opposite or antonym of which is FACT

Meaning everyone is entitled to their fictions or lies they believe are Truth.

Theory is basically another word for opinion.

Conspiracy opinionist.

Conspiracy...a definition.

1.plan to commit illegal act together: a secret plan or agreement between two or more people to commit an illegal or subversive act

Illegal?

In a legal or rule or game system

You can do something illegal as long as you do not get caught and you can do something wrong as long as it is legal.

"When plunder (Taking more power than you give or absolute capitalism) becomes a way of life for a group of men (Violent Absolute capitalists) living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal (rule) system that authorizes it and a moral code (Religion) that glorifies it." --Frederic Bastiat

You can manipulate the Universe however you desire as long as you are not caught breaking a rule or attempt to break LAW

People have no power to make or break LAW

All that people have the power to do is make an break rules and call rules LAW

But if a rule attempts to break LAW

LAW will break the rule.

People have no power to create or destroy Truth.

All that people have the power to do is create and destroy lies and claim lies are Truth

But if a lie attempts to destroy Truth

Truth will destroy the lie.

"Simplicity (Order) adds up to the multiplication of complexity into perplexity (Chaos) which is divided unequally then subtracted to supply the required yield of power the absolute capitalists demand to manipulate the Universe how they desire."--Hypertiger

"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everybody (All who choose to employ absolute self indulgent reason) gets busy on the proof."--John Kenneth Galbraith

edit on 9-5-2014 by HYPERTlGER because: fix up.

edit on 9-5-2014 by HYPERTlGER because: Failue of the first fix up to fix up what was needed to be fixed up.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
David Duke is not against the powers that be and neither is Ron Paul.

If they were actually against the system or master lie all believe is Truth...They would be annihilated.

They are slaves or more specifically servants of the master lie all believe is Truth...The master system of course is the servant of the powers that be which own the lie all believe is Truth that all within the master system slave/serve till the day they die supplying the demand of.

there is the master lie all believe is Truth...The top lie or false GOD that rules them all.

The rich or middle serve it...they are the taxers/whippers of the slaves to supply the demand of the master system

The poor or bottom slave for it...they are taxed/whipped by the servants to supply the demand of the master system

Of course the absolute capitalist progression is...

Persuasion force annihilation.

Please supply the demand for what is wanted (positive yield of power) or else be annihilated.

The one problem that rules them all is fixed by the one solution that solves them all.

edit on 9-5-2014 by HYPERTlGER because: Addition.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join