It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Conspiracy "Theorists" Going To Be Designated The New "Evil" Ones?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

rickymouse
Those big camps built out there were not designed for the common docile person. They were designed for the ones who would do anything to others to survive. Made for the bad guys in my book. Those who would take advantage of those that are struggling to survive.
I agreed almost entirely with your post until I got to this little blurb here. While I would LIKE to agree with you in this respect, my gut instinct just tells me I can't. It seems fairly clear to me that the "ivory tower elite" do not care about the common man in the slightest. Their allegiance lie more with the corporations and banks than it ever did with "commoners." No, I honestly think these "fusion centers" as they so eloquently term them are intended for the malcontents and those who refuse to go along with the "game plan" sort of speak. I hope I am wrong, but instinctively, I don't think that I am.
edit on 7-3-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Grimpachi
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

. It seems your video does not work just an FYI..
Yeah, for some reason,certain youtube videos are playing on some devices and not others... I have encountered the issue many times over the last week.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I was once part of a convoy during a time when FEMA housing was in need. Single wide trailers were being delivered and we were surrounded by some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet following close at hand making sure it was delivered properly and safely to the intended recipients.

Having been homeless for several years myself at one point in my life, I would have been grateful for such a kind consideration. I'm in transitional housing right now, and even though it has it's thumps and bumps, it beats freezing your bum off in the woods or on the roads. We've come to make this a comfortable home and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Not everyone wants or needs a big fancy shebang of a residence.

A lot of the process involves a simple gift, which, when loved and cared for becomes a warm loving home. It's more the discretion of the occupant as to how all that plays out. But it's a roof and an opportunity for advancement, a humble start at least.

Scouts honor.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The big concern is what will the norms do when they see we are correct? I can't sit next to one in a scary movie ,they totally rag me off .I wonder how some would flip out from a mass landing occurred? Whole lotta slapping to do I would guess..

Scouts OUT!
edit on 7-3-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Well, most "normal" people by their very nature want to believe the best of others, including their "leaders." While all of that is "well and good," it leaves the general person open to naivety and vulnerability. When you have complete obedience to "authority" just because it's viewed as being "authority" you will encounter situations such as nazi Germany or Stalin's Russia. I suspect the "good ol'' U.S of A is headed in just such a direction. Now it's not necessarily clear as to whether it will just be a full-blown tyrannical takeover or if they will just continue to incrementally continue to head in the direction of a technocratic dictatorship, but it certainly does appear to be coming to any one who bothers to pay attention to what is going on.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The common docile guy is not going to be a threat to the banks and big execs. It is the ones stirring things up that will wind up in these camps. When something happens in this country, it is best to be quiet as a mouse. I don't have a problem with that, after all I am rickymouse.

Many people will be taking sides, saying you are either with them or against them. That is when you ask them if they want a cup of coffee and cookies, after that they will forget about what they said....chocolate chip cookies are good for that.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

While I understand your point, I just don't think that now is the time for silence. I think part of the reason the United States and the rest of the world is in the current predicament it's in is largely due to the citizenry's silence and inactiveness. Any time you let government, or any over-seeing body for that matter, run amok and unchecked,what you are seeing going on in the world right now is what you will encounter. EVERY TIME!!l

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Going to be? They already are. And theyve earned it. The CT community has marginalized themselves and continue to do. So long as logic and reason are absent in the ct community, they will be looked at as silly at best, dangerous at worst.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Like I have already said, there are many things out there that is just absurd... However, let me get this straight. To question the status-quo is "unreasonable and illogical," right? Yet, to just sit back and accept everything verbatim without question from the mainstream media and government after both have been caught in lie after lie after lie after lie is "reasonable and logical?" Please do tell me how that works....

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

SpeakerofTruth

Like I have already said, there are many things out there that is just absurd... However, let me get this straight. To question the status-quo is "unreasonable and illogical," right? Yet, to just sit back and accept everything verbatim without question from the mainstream media and government after both have been caught in lie after lie after lie after lie is "reasonable and logical?" Please do tell me how that works....

I never said any such thing.

All one has to do is look through this forum, however. For every decent 'theory' that is laid out, there are a dozen fringe theories that disregard logic and evidence. Makes it pretty easy to shrug off the couple that actually have some merit.

But i digress. I know how this goes, and itll serve my point perfectly. I point out that there are major issues within the CT community, so now Im either a sheep or pushing an agenda.

As I said in another thread: rationality has left the room.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

But i digress. I know how this goes, and itll serve my point perfectly. I point out that there are major issues within the CT community, so now Im either a sheep or pushing an agenda.

As I said in another thread: rationality has left the room.
I didn't say any such of a thing and wasn't going to. Shrug. I have asked for your opinion and you gave it... It is what it is. o

edit on 7-3-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: Additional comment

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I used to have far more belief in what conspiracy theorists were saying than I do today. Sadly I think a lot of them are in it for the money and the same goes for ufologists.

I speak from experience and knowledge of conspiracy material and belief systems and I have written articles for Chris Everard's Feed Your Brain magazine in the past and met David Icke several times years back and corresponded briefly.

I have noted that many of the followers of people like Icke are as much sheeple as any of those they tell to WAKE UP! They are unable to handle people who disagree with them and become like followers of some religion that is trying to convert you.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Unlikely. CTs have just been recently officially approved as "sane":

www.presstv.com...

www.reddit.com...

21stcenturywire.com...

It made the news all over.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

marginalized...oh,
like piers morgan?...

obama is down to an approval rating of what?
almost if not quite yet single digits
and dropping like a coca....
ooops, i mean rock

edit on 7-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

www.gallup.com...

well lol, hes is down to low 40s...
its con gress tahts in single digits..
ooops silly me
www.huffingtonpost.com...

congress thats marginalized...by executive oders no less

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BardofEly

I can concur with that in some instances. I mean, take someone like Icke... The guy makes some good points. He does. I think he is in many ways a good researcher. However, I think he has taken this "reptilian" thing which, honestly I think started out as a metaphor for very despicable people, and he has made a fortune off of it. There is no doubt about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Well I would argue that as compared to the television heads who believe everything they hear and see from the mainstream media, they are very much "sane." However, that won't stop them from being demonized by the mainstream and the general public.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

CTs won't be demonized. They have their use in information war, such as when Russia created Operation Infektion to spread AIDS conspiracy theory and turn the american people against the CIA.

That's why I don't call myself a conspiracy theorist. I call myself a conspiracy investigator - I investigate the validity of any theories instead of just subscribing to one. It's much more fun, too.

edit on 7-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Honestly, I never liked the term conspiracy "theorist" either. However, that seems to be the "catch" word used for people who question anything really, so I used it here.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I guess my main concern in all of this is whether anyone will continue to be allowed to question anything after those who "dare" question anything are stigmatized?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join