It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Conspiracy - UFO Sightings & Alien Structures

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hello ATS, today I bring you another video by SuspectSky with interesting footage from STS missions, and also transcripts of what was taken from the "Apollo DSE black box".

Is it possible that there could be an entirely different history of human spaceflight than what the public generally believes? This presentation initially covers the bizarre encounters between Apollo 10 and the eerie "Music" heard behind the far side of the Moon, as well as the tracking of multiple UFOs that follow the Apollo 10 spacecraft and appear under intelligent control.

The film also explores the possibility that NASA has known for some time about an extraterrestrial presence on the Moon and Mars - and the ancient structures and artifacts they've left behind. Images and video footage from lunar and martian spacecraft reveal tantalizing evidence of unusual structural and vehicular objects on and around other worlds. A strange, unidentified craft seen by both Apollo 10 and Apollo 11, as well as vector and velocity changing UFOs seen by the ISS, are also presented.

Does the evidence point to a secret space program? Do these organizations know what humanity has always wondered? If the answer is yes, then what is it that "they" may be trying to communicate to us through their activities and what they've left behind.

What interests me about this is the apparent 'music' of which 3 astronauts all heard whilst being on the far side of the moon, almost like classical music. As you will see in this video, the transcripts show that this defiantly happened and remains unexplained.

I see our resident O'Berg has already commented on the youtube channel, so I have given him a helping hand before he repeats the same on this thread

Jim Oberg14 hours ago

Looks like a serious effort but you need to be a little more familiar with the 'new normal' of spaceflight visibility and illumination effects, really unearthly. Google my home page on space age folklore, myths, and legends, and study my ""99 FAQs".

99faq

Cheers Jim but I stopped reading at these parts:

03 Q: For millions of people around the world, the ‘astronaut UFO cases’ are the ‘jewel in the crown’ of ‘Ufology’, which is the study of UFO reports and the argument that such reports constitute evidence for extraordinary events that might even include visitations by non-human space travelers. If they are all wrong, why should you care?

A: If they’re all wrong, as I think they are, the social implications are significant beyond this limited subject matter. We should be asking how it could happen in this case that popular culture is so far off base -- how it might be happening in other areas of public beliefs.

04 Q: What is most frustrating to you about these stories?

A: These widespread beliefs are frustrating because it appears to be only tenuously connected with the real world – with authentic evidence, with eyewitness testimony, with thorough investigations of potential prosaic explanations. Counter-arguments and possible prosaic explanations are either ignored or misrepresented in a blatantly propagandistic fashion.

All Astronaut UFO cases are wrong according to your belief? I'm guessing because you didn't see it, you don't believe it?
A case of Pseudoskepticism

Back on topic:

A LINK to the NASA transcripts.

Now I can't say that in this video we are seeing Extra-terrestrial craft, or structure, or anything extra-terrestrial for that matter, but what we do see are compelling cases for them to be.

Oberg could be right, that all this NASA conspiracy malarkey is just us wanting it to be so, or.....

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

My stance on ET life is that it almost certainly exists out there somewhere. The number of stars and planets that exist in the universe is far too large to comprehend and we would have to be unbelievably arrogant to think that earth is the only rock that has life on it.

It's out there somewhere I just dont fully believe yet that it has visited us. I'm kind of on the fence on that one.

I want it to be true and I agree there is a tonne of evidence that suggests they have been here but none of it is absolute solid proof. Any and all pictures taken of supposed alien crafts are far to unclear to actually identify with certainty.

I believe that the dark side of the moon is more likely occupied by ourselves. Leaders using the dark side of the moon to do whatever they do without being seen by anybody else.

So do I believe aliens exist? Yes absolutely, I have no doubt.

Do I think they are here or on the moon or Mars? I'm not convinced but not totally against the idea.
edit on 5-3-2014 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Haven't watched the video as yet but look at the screenshot - it's from ATS (on the thread about the Egyptian-statue image rock found on Mars, that's a pic of its face mirrored). So whoever made the vid is an ATSer in some form.

Edit:Watched most of the video (skipping ahead sometimes) and they mislabel the Egyptian rock face as being found in August of 2012. It was first found on the anomalies thread just a few weeks ago. Little mistakes can add up.
edit on 5-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Nice video S&F, have not seen all the clips in that one and i have seen a lot of these space videos with moving objects. some very interesting stuff there

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Aleister

Haven't watched the video as yet but look at the screenshot - it's from ATS (on the thread about the Egyptian-statue image rock found on Mars, that's a pic of its face mirrored). So whoever made the vid is an ATSer in some form.

Edit:Watched most of the video (skipping ahead sometimes) and they mislabel the Egyptian rock face as being found in August of 2012. It was first found on the anomalies thread just a few weeks ago. Little mistakes can add up.
edit on 5-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

Because someone found it on here, doesn't mean someone else who isn't a member didn't find it before then.
I don't know the time date for that particular photo either.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. Flag and Star.

I believe there are intelligent-made monuments and/or ruins on the Moon and Mars. I don't know who created them, but I do believe they are part of the "massive secret" that is being kept from us.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Thanks skyblueworld.

One thing that bothers me about the 'music' heard by Apollo 10, is that sound cannot carry in space.

Not that i doubt something was being heard, but just that i've not read many, if any, theories on how this could be achieved in space.

I suppose the music may have been beamed electromagnetically somehow, either radio waves or perhaps by some exotic process we haven't considered..i don't know, like maybe an oscillating attenuated laser striking the skin of Apollo, causing micro vibrations - like the needle on a record player.

Or could the music be due to Solar particles striking and creating a similar vibration effect?

Anyone else have any theories on how the music could have been transmitted to Apollo, of course we'd have to assume it was sent to Apollo from the far side of the moon, but i'd be interested in hearing how you think it could have been done technolgically, if it was done?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Maybe the answer is this simple.

Abductees have reported "hearing" these ETs telepathically.

Why couldn't music be communicated in the same way? Just as a English speaking person might here an English voice, why could they not hear eerie music, planted in our thoughts the same way?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

From Carrying the Fire by Michael Collins (who ought to know what he's talking about, seeing as he actually flew round the moon rather than, y'know, sitting in his basement watching YouTube videos

"There is a strange noise in my headset now, an eerie woo-woo sound. Had I not been warned about it, it would have scared the hell out of me. Stafford's Apollo 10 crew had first heard it, during their practice rendezvous around the Moon. Alone on the back side, they were more than a little surprised to hear a noise that John Young in the Command Module and Stafford in the LM each denied making. They gingerly mentioned it in their debriefing sessions, but fortunately the radio technicians (rather than the UFO fans) had a ready explanation for it: it was interference between the LM's and Command Module's VHF radios. We heard it yesterday when we turned our VHF radios on after separating the two vehicles, and Neil said that it 'sounds like wind whipping around the trees.' It stopped as soon as the LM got on the ground, and started up again just a short time ago. A strange noise in a strange place."

See, people - you can read and LEARN stuff rather than always looking for the secret bogeyman.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob48

Well, that would seem to explain why Apollo 8 didn't hear the 'music' first instead of Apollo 10...they didn't have a LM on their Lunar orbit, only a CSM.

However, it doesn't explain why Apollo 9 didn't hear the same interference between the LM / CSM radios...Apollo 9 didn't orbit the Moon, but they had both the same LM and CSM radio configuration as Apollo 10 had on their mission.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Sorry that your mind reflexively snapped shut at the first encounter with an opinion different from your own, but thanks for the admission you are intellectually incapable of considering evidence and arguments that threaten your prejudices. You're right, I was attempting to subvert your dogmatic faith, and to slip some factual reality to replace the delusions you cling to. It was probably safer to avoid such tricks.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Sorry that your mind reflexively snapped shut at the first encounter with an opinion different from your own

It never, it was your belief about the astronauts that I don't believe...

but thanks for the admission you are intellectually incapable of considering evidence and arguments that threaten your prejudices

Really? I state at the bottom of my thread MY beliefs..

replace the delusions you cling to

touche

edit on 5-3-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

skyblueworld
reply to post by JimOberg

I state at the bottom of my thread MY beliefs..

Please look over the rest of the 99 Faqs.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

JimOberg

Sorry that your mind reflexively snapped shut at the first encounter with an opinion different from your own, but thanks for the admission you are intellectually incapable of considering evidence and arguments that threaten your prejudices. You're right, I was attempting to subvert your dogmatic faith, and to slip some factual reality to replace the delusions you cling to. It was probably safer to avoid such tricks.

Thanks for the admission that you know something about all of this! When people, especially people who are trained to work social media sites for NASA start to defend by insulting, that is clear admission to me that you do know something and are trying to deflect the topic at hand.

intellectually incapable

There is no need to call someone an idiot in big words....Unless you know he/she is on the correct path and you are trying to make people think this person is not smart!

Instead of deflecting with insults, what is NASA's proof that these events DIDN'T actually happen? Usually you are quick to throw some evidence out there to show this claim is false...So.......where is it?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I believe it may be possible NASA has and is covering up information on UFOs, but there's one thing that doesn't makes sense: If they really didn't want us to know about this stuff, and these pictures (as shown in the video) were alien spacecraft, why wouldn't they do a thorough job of editing these photos out before they were released to the public? Just doesn't make sense to me.

As for the space "music", that IMO is much more interesting. I wonder if the astronauts were ever asked about it once they had returned?

You should listen to Oberg. I consider myself a 'believer' but people like me lose their credibility when they refuse to accept any skeptical explanations. I don't see anything in this video that couldn't be photo defects, space debris, etc...
edit on 5-3-2014 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Whenever a certain poster shows up to a thread I know the op must be onto something. Funny how he has the opposite effect of his intended goals. Good video, thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

JimOberg

Thanks for the admission that you know something about all of this! When people, especially people who are trained to work social media sites for NASA start to defend by insulting, that is clear admission to me that you do know something and are trying to deflect the topic at hand.

intellectually incapable

There is no need to call someone an idiot in big words....Unless you know he/she is on the correct path and you are trying to make people think this person is not smart!

Instead of deflecting with insults, what is NASA's proof that these events DIDN'T actually happen? Usually you are quick to throw some evidence out there to show this claim is false...So.......where is it?

We have to read his 99faq to become smart I guess...

Double standards in the application of criticism = Pseduskepticism.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thanks, OP for starting a thread on this subject on ATS these days. We must keep asking questions.

Keep your skin thick and don't let the pigs wrestle you to the mud...they'll like it and you'll just get dirty.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

thesearchfortruth

As for the space "music", that IMO is much more interesting. I wonder if the astronauts were ever asked about it once they had returned?

Well wonder no more. See the quote from Collins's book which I posted several posts back. They did mention it in their debriefing and it was easily explained.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Outer space is essentially "unearthly" and earthside interpetative processes no longer apply, and the experience of people who have dealt with the new arena of human activity, and learned to modify their interpretive intuitions appropriately, might be helpful, is all I'm saying. Remaining defiantly dogmatic is not a sign of an open mind. Bragging that you will NOT read something by somebody who really DOES know something you don't -- isn't helpful, either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join