It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Conspiracy - UFO Sightings & Alien Structures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Rob48
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Iron Sky, as in the Finnish comedy film? www.bbc.co.uk...

I think some people might be having trouble separating fiction from reality

Yes, he uses an image from the film at the end, as an hypothesis to his own question.

Does the evidence point to a secret space program? Do these organizations know what humanity has always wondered? If the answer is yes, then what is it that "they" may be trying to communicate to us through their activities and what they've left behind.

Hypothesized.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

signalfire
reply to post by JimOberg

Jim, I've always wondered what your take would be on the Donald Keyhoe books (available here for free: NICAP free books

I'm not the subject under discussion here, and this is a busy week with space stories.... so give me a pass on this, for now. OK?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

skyblueworld

Yes, he uses an image from the film at the end, as an hypothesis to his own question.

Does the evidence point to a secret space program? Do these organizations know what humanity has always wondered? If the answer is yes, then what is it that "they" may be trying to communicate to us through their activities and what they've left behind.

Hypothesized.

I'm just checking - you do know where that image comes from, right? That it is from a spoof "news article" to tie in with a comedy sci-fi film?

It might just be me, but if I wanted to be taken seriously about lunar "anomalies" then I wouldn't include screen grabs from sub-Onion satire articles in my YouTube output...

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Rob48

skyblueworld

Hypothesized.

I'm just checking - you do know where that image comes from, right? That it is from a spoof "news article" to tie in with a comedy sci-fi film?

It might just be me, but if I wanted to be taken seriously about lunar "anomalies" then I wouldn't include screen grabs from sub-Onion satire articles in my YouTube output...

I'll repeat,

so yes of course I know it is spoof, and so does the youtube uploader

Hence my 'hypothesized' under the photo.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Actually in the comments he (you?) says:

"ya so I did some looking around before putting it in the video and I saw lots of conflicting info. Some people said it was a viral marketing ploy, some people said it was from a secret Cassiopeia mission, and others said it was an image from Clementine. I put it in there because I thought it was cool and I couldn't definitively find it in the Iron Sky movie. "

In other words he couldn't be bothered to verify what it took me about 30 seconds to do and track it down to a spoof newspaper article done as a tie-in to a silly movie.

It never ceases to amaze me how credulous the YouTube crowd is.

"I put it in there because I thought it was cool" - who cares about pesky things like facts, eh? That sums up the WooTube mentality in a nutshell

edit on 5-3-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Rob48

"I put it in there because I thought it was cool" - who cares about pesky things like facts, eh? That sums up the WooTube mentality in a nutshell

And 99.999% of anything put out by the television and radio and the newspapers etc etc etc...

OP.
As someone else mentioned, when we see responses like we see in this thread, we know there's something they dont want us to know!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

JimOberg

Cheers Jim but I stopped reading at these parts:

Sorry that your mind reflexively snapped shut at the first encounter with an opinion different from your own, but thanks for the admission you are intellectually incapable of considering evidence and arguments that threaten your prejudices. You're right, I was attempting to subvert your dogmatic faith, and to slip some factual reality to replace the delusions you cling to. It was probably safer to avoid such tricks.

You offer nothing but insults and I am left wondering how your post got so many stars. I imagine you must be wondering the same thing?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

VoidHawk

Rob48

And 99.999% of anything put out by the television and radio and the newspapers etc etc etc...

Yes but isn't ATS supposed to be about finding truth, not parroting any lame conspiracy rubbish you can find on YouTube?

If you see something you can't explain, why not do your own research and find out what it is rather than believing what some kooky video says?

In almost every case you will find a simple explanation pretty quickly. It's very satisfying on an intellectual level, and more importantly it filters out the noise so that when something genuinely unexplained does crop up, it isn't lost in a sea of hoaxes, overenhanced JPEG artifacts, data dropouts, space debris and all the other YouTube favourites.

It seems to me that some posters on this site don't actually care about the truth, they just want to automatically deny any rational explanation and see conspiracies in everything.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Rob48

skyblueworld

Hypothesized.

Please. Your logic and reason have no place here. Clearly you are with "them."

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

VoidHawkAnd 99.999% of anything put out by the television and radio and the newspapers etc etc etc...

Blame the intellectual laziness of the consumer.

VoidHawkAs someone else mentioned, when we see responses like we see in this thread, we know there's something they dont want us to know!

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist.

Who are "they" again?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Thanks for the zero input

Zero input?

The poster found info in your video to be wrong,

They said so and supplies a link showing so.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Thanks for the zero input

Zero input?

The poster found info in your video to be wrong,

They said so and supplies a link showing so.

You must of never seen his insult towards a fellow ATS member, that was the reason for my comment.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

VoidHawk

JimOberg
You offer nothing but insults and I am left wondering how your post got so many stars. I imagine you must be wondering the same thing?

I offer a lot, and link to it... but it seems you're the one who justifies refusing to even look at it. The insult here is to reality, and you're the insulter.

All the shrieking about hurt feelings seems a masquerade to your inability to actually find fault with my research and reports. Most grownups around here recognize that game.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

When ATS members post the NASA UFO videos...skeptics pop up & call the poster delusional! Yet if you go back & read many past threads, you will find the UFO researcher does not continually say we are seeing Alien Spacecraft...no aliens, nor spaceships.

Researchers constantly use the word UNKNOWN, (the U in UFO!) flying (as birds do) & Object (as in physical). Nowhere do I see any of this as delusional thinking. We post here because we have open minds & want others to weigh in...as they do.
"
The Obergs & the deniers are of closed mind & do not see "UFO" as anything other than "Alien Spaceship" & then enter ATS threads like this
& contribute nothing of any use...ever. Any UFO researcher I have ever worked with was always looking at & considering if the evidence they were studying was bogus...as a natural thinker would.

But Oberg & his skeptics just say 'no way' ...case closed. Anyone who can not see anything even remotely unknown about Space UFOs from NASA missions is the delusional party, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
RE the 'space music': Could it be magnetic-acoustic? Gravitational phenomena resulting in soundwaves ?

Whatever it is a natural phenomena, could it be related to the mysterious horn sounds heard around our planet?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

..The Obergs & the deniers are of closed mind & do not see "UFO" as anything other than "Alien Spaceship" & then enter ATS threads like this
& contribute nothing of any use...ever. Any UFO researcher I have ever worked with was always looking at & considering if the evidence they were studying was bogus...as a natural thinker would...

I wouldn't call them closed minded, but rather well paid servants....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Jabbah

..The Obergs & the deniers are of closed mind & do not see "UFO" as anything other than "Alien Spaceship" & then enter ATS threads like this
& contribute nothing of any use...ever. Any UFO researcher I have ever worked with was always looking at & considering if the evidence they were studying was bogus...as a natural thinker would...

I wouldn't call them closed minded, but rather well paid servants....

I get paid to manage computer systems.

Debunking badly researched nonsense is pro bono.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

buzzEmiller

When ATS members post the NASA UFO videos...skeptics pop up & call the poster delusional! Yet if you go back & read many past threads, you will find the UFO researcher does not continually say we are seeing Alien Spacecraft...no aliens, nor spaceships.

Researchers constantly use the word UNKNOWN, (the U in UFO!) flying (as birds do) & Object (as in physical). Nowhere do I see any of this as delusional thinking. We post here because we have open minds & want others to weigh in...as they do.
"
The Obergs & the deniers are of closed mind & do not see "UFO" as anything other than "Alien Spaceship" & then enter ATS threads like this
& contribute nothing of any use...ever. Any UFO researcher I have ever worked with was always looking at & considering if the evidence they were studying was bogus...as a natural thinker would.

But Oberg & his skeptics just say 'no way' ...case closed. Anyone who can not see anything even remotely unknown about Space UFOs from NASA missions is the delusional party, in my opinion.

Agreed 100%

Take a look at the post directly above your own. Its been posted to look like its a quote from me! I wonder how many have fallen for his deception?

He insults people because he says they are unwiling to look at his evidence, yet the evidence he offers seems to always be on HIS website, so basicaly he's saying either we believe him, or we're closed minded fools.

I'm willing to listen to most people, even if what they're saying is - way out there, but Oberg has lost ALL credibility with me.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

onebigmonkey
Debunking badly researched nonsense is pro bono.

Badly researched?!Nonsense??!! LOl, go, tell that to all the people who spent all their entire life seriously studying the subject, trying to make some light of this, and to the millions who actually saw something REALLY out of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

buzzEmiller

When ATS members post the NASA UFO videos...skeptics pop up & call the poster delusional! .....

Are you delusional, or can you provide serious examples of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join