It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So they want our guns...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
NRA declares government will seize guns

Well then...

The National Rifle Association claims it has obtained a Justice Department memo that notes President Obama’s gun control initiatives would be ineffective without seizing citizens' assault rifles and requiring a federal gun registration.

Come and take it if you think you can...

edit on 0012014-03-03T21:21:00-06:002014-03-03T21:21:00-06:00fpm3 by SWCCFAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 4812014-03-03T21:33:48-06:002014-03-03T21:33:48-06:00fpm3 by SWCCFAN because: fix video

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

And a few more gun control advocates -

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am glad to see there are so many folks of like mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Beware of the brainwashing campaigns by authorities......

Eric Holder himself in 1995.....

Eric Holder "We Must Brainwash People Against Guns"

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Some years ago there was a stabbing here, a school boy stabbed another student ,a group of women wanted to Ban ''pointy ,pointed knives,as this would stop stabbings ! hmmmmmm really ! ,and there are fruitloops in the White House with the same mentality Feinstein ,Pelosi, Clinton,who wouldnt know one thing about a firearm ,if you asked them what a primer was, they would not have one clue what you were talking about ,and yet these dimwits want to tell us that they have the genius to run the world ! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

beezzer
My new toy. Yes I said I was going to get the Henry next. It'll have to wait.

Come get some.

Haven't bought something new since my birthday in November, but I did add some Magpul furniture to my Windham CF the other day. (I need a better camera to)

(I may also end up getting an S&W M&P 9mm compact, or an XDM 9mm compact tomorrow....)

edit on 4-3-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Very nice paper puncher Beez!

Here's mine with a couple upgrades:

(The tape on the grip isn't one of the upgrades. I'm still deciding on getting a beefier grip, so that's my way of "trying before I buy.") (Also, that's not a real firearm, it's airsoft. And I lost it yesterday in a random boating accident of which I don't recall the the location.)

Long live the republic

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Right!!!! E. Holder, he's afraid of an armed America, We all know who the Real Criminals Are!

The Key Word There, Government Slave!!!

Trust The Government To Take Care Of You,,,,, Just look At Obamacare,,,,You Believe Them?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

kx12x
reply to post by beezzer

Very nice paper puncher Beez!

Here's mine with a couple upgrades:

(The tape on the grip isn't one of the upgrades. I'm still deciding on getting a beefier grip, so that's my way of "trying before I buy.") (Also, that's not a real firearm, it's airsoft. And I lost it yesterday in a random boating accident of which I don't recall the the location.)

Long live the republic

Gotta love the AFG. I did run a Magpul vertical grip on my Saiga .233 for awhile, but the AFG is 100x better IMO.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

The progressive mindset is the root cause of this. TPTB push it in school and many parents bought into the lie and push it at home. It leads to weakness,apathy,fear,hate,intolerance.

edit on 4-3-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Oh yeah, love the AFG. Makes the rifle feel much more comfortable/natural to hold in my opinion. I did have a grip pod on there for awhile but I never really got used to it. It's solid, but a little too clunky IMO.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Maluhia
reply to post by Sublimecraft

And a few more gun control advocates -

History is not really in the anti-gun crowds favor. All you anti-gun advocates reading this should ask yourself do you trust TPTB. If you said YES your mind is sadly lost. If you said NO then why on earth would you give them all the power.

History will show us the future they will try and get everyone to register then they will use that list to confiscate. The US is the last large group of people to still have a pair. The rest of the world is left hoping TPTB will be kind masters.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

kx12x
reply to post by buni11687

Oh yeah, love the AFG. Makes the rifle feel much more comfortable/natural to hold in my opinion. I did have a grip pod on there for awhile but I never really got used to it. It's solid, but a little too clunky IMO.

Did you ever try a tango down grip? I found the AFG strange and hard to hold natural. The tango down also comes in a stubby and pairs up perfect with surefire pressure switches.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
*yawn*

Again, feeling insecure about your boomsticks? Presenting those numbers?

Well, the German police fired 36 shots at people in 2012. There might be a connection between gun laws and gun crimes. You will hate this and will try to shut me up with "you don't know how it is" - well, just think for a moment and try to imagine a country where nearly no-one uses guns in crime.

Would that be so bad?
edit on 4-3-2014 by ManFromEurope because: Grammar, my old fiend! Me meet again!

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I live in Venezuela.
It's illegal to own a gun if you're a regular civilian.
There have been massive protests against the Tyranny of the government and economic measures that have the people doing lines to buy regulated food basics.Crime is rampant,we have more deaths here than there have been in Iraq.
Protests have been attacked by National Guard along with the terrorist trained militias(cuba,hezbollah,FARC,guerrillas) that protect the terrorist government and there are more guns in jails than you could find on any army's deposit.

When I see protestants getting shot by coward blood-thirsty commies on motorcycles i get angry.
When the national guard smashes car windows,and go inside private property to beat people up and throw tear gas, i get VERY angry.
When a motorcycle approaches me at night to rob me, i get extremely angry.

Gun ownership should be a universal,human right.If there is a good state-government division,and guns are not sold to any nutjob then you have the best tool to destroy tyrants.

Viva la Resistencia.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Great post!

I dont reply too often anymore, but im always reading!

I too love the AFG(2). I have about 4 of them lol

Stay Vigilant ATS

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
unfortunately i cant own a firearm, but ill stand there with my hunting bow or crossbow. might be slower, but i will put a hurting on someone with a muzzy broadhead

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Im not american, but I think you should have the right to own guns, be it for sports or protection. Gun prohibition laws don't work, scum bags will get guns anyway, they write these stupid laws thinking everyone is a law abiding citizen. Guns dont kill, people do!!. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

It seems like you are having a hard time comprehending that there will never be a country that is not armed with firearms. It does not matter if the government takes it away from civilians because the law only works for those who obey it and governments and common criminals kind of have a track record that is a bit hard to ignore for using weapons against those they deem weaker than them.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Oaktree
Bravo!
Love to see these threads, S&F.
P.S. All my guns were stolen.
Or destroyed in a fire.
Or sold to friends that I no longer can get in contact with, or they passed on, etc......

Tragic boating accident here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join