It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Website Declares: the "New Society" Is "Almost" Here! Prepare Yourself For "THE EVENT"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sorry but anything having to do with lucifer is out the door with me at the start. Lucifer was called th elight bringer at one time So you see where they get the whole enlightenment thing from. I have to ask though. What Did enlightenment get adam and eve(yes I know but its a great example) It go tthem kicked out of their home never to return. These people are promising a return to eden but its is not possible if done by them.

Utopia? Only if you cow tow to their rules and live as they want you to do.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I want to live in a United World with peace, love and harmony at its roots.....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Thank you for answering EmpathicBandit for antoinemarionette.. but the question still isn't dealt with.

What you're ultimately saying is that with "Esoteric Philosophy" lies the most comprehensive way of understanding of the Universe". Please allow me to explain why..

the event is a universal phenomenon, guided by the motions and energies of the celestial bodies and their guardians.

the powers that be here on earth, the leaders and organizers of the "NWO" have been aware of this event for centuries, through the occult and mystic contact of days long since past. They have lain in wait, watching the stars and the signs, crafting an illusion before our eyes and distracting the populous from the truth, in hope that they will gain dominion in the end.

Ok cool, and I get it.. The Cosmic Forces, Astrology, even perhaps Astrotheology, etc.. but unfortunately this is partially my point...

Cosmic....

ie. The Seven Rays..

And I've circled the 'Provenance' of the initiates here, to show how its the esoteric philosophy of the ancient NWO initiates, simply being handed down to modern ones like David Icke )of Theosophy.. please notice also the 'cosmic' sun-energy at the top above the books title etc

But "this event" is being revealed by the NWOs initiates to the world as "finally an awakening to the truth and to freedom" etc..

ie. "The Rays and the (cosmic) Initiations"... a few images back

And some more of the 'cosmic connection'....

Which introduces the Hierarchy (St. Germain).. and the 'center of the galaxy'.. UFOs.. Cosmic Consiousness.. ie more Esoteric Philosophy...

I think you or antoinemarionette need to show or explain what "the Event" was, before getting hijacked and misrepresented by the "the powers that be here on earth" ?.. else you're just serving the NWO New luciferian Age agenda but - you don't know it... ?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Moving onto "The center of the galaxy" argument...

From NWO Inter-planetary secret societies such as the Aetherius Society..

and the reason why Theosophist David (and others out there) say that 'people are waking up' at 0:50secs - And you hear the same sort of thing from people like "2011-2012 5th Dimensional Shift - David Wilcock" on Youtube etc.

Once again the Esoteric Philosophy links are difficult to miss. If you say "..well eastend, the Event is just a natural astrological progression etc.." then again we see the it mired in the nwos occult explanations, with the new Aquarian Age being heavily linked to:

Event ..H. P. Blavatsky's "The Divine Plan.. Original Plan of the Masters."
Event..Alice A Baileys "The Plan.. The Divine Plan.. the Plan On Earth...
Event..Aleister Crowley's predicted "New Era.. New Age.. Age of Horus.. The New Aeon.. the Great Work"
Event..Illuminati controlled Masonrys's "The New Age" etc

My issue is that when you take these ways of viewing/understanding the Universe back to their "roots".. you still only arrive at the 'same esoteric philosophy system' of understanding the Universe... ie. taught in the "Mystery schools" going back down the ages to "the Ancient Mysteries". This has always been the the domain of the "illuminated" initiates behind the NWO though.

Today we see their Ancient Mysteries being revived - but only by them... and as an "awakening to truth"

2012 awakening (occult Noetic Science)

(I won't bother to post the 10 or other images of the Oroborous I found on google - representing the Mystery schools(initiates) of the ages and civilisations gone by.. Mayan, Egyptian, Babylonian, Greek, etc etc.)

or hidden within other NWO symbology etc....
everybody accepts the occult symbology here right ?

So where are the 'roots' to this "transition Event" that isn't NWO in some way - or from before it was 'hijacked by the illuminati' as some claim...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Menedes567
I want to live in a United World with peace, love and harmony at its roots.....

Me too...only not the one the NWO elites say they are building..

Like illuminist George Bush Snr:

We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders.

or "the Event" quotes from NewAger Benjamin Creme of Share-(One World Economy)-International in the opening post etc..

It seems that their plan... has always been "the Event".. Yet strangely, right when these initiates are ready to reveal their Anti-christ NWO...some replying here are saying its what they want....
and that it's not the planned NWO.

The fact is, there are TWO 'beginnings and endings' in play here: one true and the false: One under God, and the other under under Lucifer (with his initiates).

TWO beginnings: The NWO under Lucifer seek a Beginning and Ending.. which excludes Jesus Christ - the true "Beginning and Ending"

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Revelation 22:13 etc..

Nevertheless the NWO are pressing on with their false New Age Beginning.. and here is where there "Esoteric Philosophy" seems to be flooding in..

The time of the Beast (Antichrist) is very near, and He is satan's ace for the end time against the world. Rev. 13. Satan knows that at the close of the church age Christ will remove His loved ones, His Spirit, and His Presence from the world. The world will be Christless for a season so that they will learn to fear God. At this time satan will produce his ace who will make himself God. Because the world has rejected Jesus it will accept this false Christ who will unite the world religions under him (One World Religion based on Esoteric Philosophy) and torment them until Jesus returns to eliminate him at Armageddon. Rev. 19. His number is 666.
Presently the devil is preparing the beast's army by training people to grow in the depths of satanic knowledge.. so the spirits of such people become tools in the hands of the beast...

Many folk already believe they are 'evolving into gods...from the center of the galaxy' etc., with sites like Lucistrust.org and others are already talking about revealing the Luciferian ages' new metaphysical sciences eg...

"The Electric Bridge is an initiative towards this end, helping to span the gulf between the science of today and the science of the initiates. For the Alice Bailey teachings tell us that The energy of love in its dynamic or electric form is the will aspect of love which the Christ will of necessity use this time when He comes. "The true Mysteries will also reveal themselves through science and the incentive to search for them there will be given by the Christ. The Mysteries contain, within their formulas and teachings, the key to the science which will unlock the mystery of electricity—the greatest spiritual science and area of divine knowledge in the world, the fringes of which have only just been touched." The Electric Bridge is therefore an initiative without bounds that can build bridges of relationship between all departments of human thinking as well as preparing a foundation for further revelations." (www.lucistrust.org...)

..complete with the Externalisation of the Hierarchy as "evolved aliens" etc

The irony of it all is that The NWO don't need to 'hijack' their own Esoteric philosophy teachings - because these "already" lead to the NWO and their New Age.. They only need to present their new luciferian Age Events..
...and claim them to be an "awakening to Truth" sadly..

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

edit on 4-3-2014 by eastendkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
EmpathicBandit posted:

certainly people like Bailey and the like could see these things coming. they were in tune, they were practiced in true astrology and metaphysics. with enough research and training in these fields, anyone can become aware of the inevitable truth.

Here is Alice A Bailey (really Djwal Khul).. being quoted.. and her disciple David Icke revealing the coming Mysteries..

...etc

I don't see them as "the inevitable truth" though. But hopefully someone will show me some info about "the Event" that's not lucistrust / new Luciferian age / nwo / illuminati etc. based ?

EmpathicBandit posted:

it would be most arrogant for any being to claim ownership over something that involves the cosmos as a whole.

God seems to do it a lot though..

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Matthew 24:35

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: Colossians 1:16

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. Revelation 21:1

etc., perhaps its to warn people of the endtime deception to come.

edit on 4-3-2014 by eastendkid because: oops..post instead of preview

edit on 4-3-2014 by eastendkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
As in the words of Admiral Ackbar..

"IT'S A TRAP!!!"

A united world sounds marvellous.. but if the illuminati are pushing it saying everything is lovely..then it is the opposite.

People are waking up. The dark ones will fail. But they're experts at deception.. tread very carefully.

Peace and love.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

TheNewRevolution
How exactly is this "event" supposed to happen?

And they also claim that it will end all wars... I laugh at that.

Just the idea of this "event" happening would start so many wars it would be unbelievable.

From what I can tell the "event" is going to be a lot like what David Wilcock and Ben Fulford talk about with the bankers getting arrested by a resistance movement within the militaries of the world. They will mass arrest the bankers and politicians ruining the current system. Which is obviously what a lot of people would like, but that doesn't make it likely.

From the Community Brief

To summarize, there are large international multi-jurisdictional task forces who have uncovered large-scale corruption in the financial and political arenas and are now taking lawful actions to end this criminal behavior. Certain leaders of regional and national law enforcement agencies and police forces are aware of what is now taking place as well. We also anticipate military presence to be deployed in the cities to help maintain the peace. We are anticipating broadcasts over the emergency broadcast network to explain the situation very soon if they have not begun by the time you have received this document.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh what a surprise... Talk about timing lol

So Russia has just outed itself as a funder of the anti west propaganda campaigns and disinformation distortion of facts NWO Websites

But we all knew that anyway didn't we... YAY

Hey china it's your turn now, please update your ones YAY yours faithfully Mr Adolf I'm really clever Putin

edit on 4-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

I think its all a load of BS personally. More power mongers bartering with other peoples lives without once asking what they want let alone having their informed consent....more 'joes' setting themselves up to pick more cotton.
There are many planes above the 'all seeing eye' plane for starters..that is experiential knowledge not written in a book....and second... if you are that immature you even NEED a hierarchy above you to govern you, then you've missed half the point of spiritual growth an enlightenment in the first place imo...go back rinse repeat redo....or not..your choice.

meh

Ro.

edit on 4-3-2014 by Rosha because: gremlins

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

evictiongnostic
From what I can tell the "event" is going to be a lot like what David Wilcock and Ben Fulford talk about with the bankers getting arrested by a resistance movement within the militaries of the world. They will mass arrest the bankers and politicians ruining the current system. Which is obviously what a lot of people would like, but that doesn't make it likely.

ok so they arrest all the bankers...change the entire system...root out this cycles current corruption...then what? Corruption is a part of human nature and given enough time the same paradigm will just occur again...."sh*t floats" as they say..evil always rises to the surface fast.

The problems facing our society go way beyond financial for starters and the source of problems with human nature that allowed corruption to rule in the first place, is within each and every human being not in a bank or a dollar bill...How do they plan to make those change? hm?

Sounds all nice and peachy until you read the fine print. What of those who do not want some ET self proclaimed messiah running their lives and changing their humanity? Gets messy fast...imo these ppl are sharing a nice little delusional time space and as far as I am concerned, so long as it stays only that, I am ok...if they get given the power like religion was given a milena ago to actually have power to change things...well..what you see now as a result of that mental lapse of the part of humanity will only be pale by comparison.

imo..ymmv et al.

Ro

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Bunch a bunk... Folks listen there will never be a utopia. There is a heaven and a way to get there. The rest is just pipe dream. The one percent will never give up their power and station. Utopia by definition means there is no wealth or station. Not going to happen.

Man is born into sin because of the mistake of Adam and eve. We can't get around this by ourselves. No joining new world order going to help you there. Lol... What a joke.

How do they get these people to join these crazy groups. Almost every movie star you see anymore is flashing sign. Crazy...

The Bot

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

dlbott
reply to post by Rosha

Bunch a bunk... Folks listen there will never be a utopia. There is a heaven and a way to get there. The rest is just pipe dream. The one percent will never give up their power and station. Utopia by definition means there is no wealth or station. Not going to happen.

Man is born into sin because of the mistake of Adam and eve. We can't get around this by ourselves. No joining new world order going to help you there. Lol... What a joke.

How do they get these people to join these crazy groups. Almost every movie star you see anymore is flashing sign. Crazy...

The Bot

Actually..as regards heaven....if ppl had actually read the book that word is mentioned in the most then they'd know that even the man himself said ' this heaven and the one above' will pass away...so all these people working so hard to get there better keep that in mind.

IMO...born into sin is also just as much BS...always has been.....it was original deception that 'deceived the whole world'.

No hiding place down here....

The 1% can only have a power and station if you give them one.

Ro.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

xuenchen

This might be it....

NWO Website Declares: the "New Society" Is "Almost" Here! Prepare Yourself For "THE EVENT"

edit on Mar-02-2014 by xuenchen because:

Interesting and perhaps what Dr. Courtney Brown is referring to in his prediction.
Thread

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

eastendkid,

I've read some of Benjamin Creme's work and was introduced to it last year by a friend who seems to think that this is inevitable and that mankind is almost ready for this change.

Actually there are probably a lot of folks that would do just fine with all of this, but I'm not one of them. I don't want to join the hive. It kind of creeps me out just to think about it.

Like many of you I study many esoteric and arcane subjects. I enjoy the pursuit of these kinds of things and read and inquire through many avenues for this kind of information. But this stuff feels sticky and dark to me. I'm not sure if any of you know what I mean, but it doesn't matter. It feels kind of like a really hot muggy night down on the Gulf coast in Mississippi. There is something about the energy around this stuff that stinks. Just my 2 cents.

I'm a skeptic and a smarta$$, so I'm wondering firstly, has anyone discussed this Putin? Because I don't think he's going to play along and that could prove to make this transition somewhat clumsy.

Secondly, if and when everybody starts throwing their hands into the air and claiming the "One" has arrived, I'm going to slide to the back of the room to nearest exit and quietly ride off into the desert somewhere around Moab.

I happen to think the "Self_Anointed" and the "Self-Appointed" are going to try to usher in a "New Age" and it's going to turn very dark and ugly before it gets better. I hope I'm wrong. I have kids and a grandkid and I would hate to see these twisted souls try to pull this "Nirvana on Earth" crap off. I don't think they have the right wiring in them to make it real. My gut says they're sociopaths at best and psychopaths at worst and they probably have every flavor in between them on the payroll. It's going to get real gritty for a while.

edit on 4-3-2014 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Here revelation twenty one, Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

There will be a heaven, no worries there.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I don't see them as "the inevitable truth" though. But hopefully someone will show me some info about "the Event" that's not lucistrust / new Luciferian age / nwo / illuminati etc. based ?

They certainly don't have the entire truth, if that is what you mean; but to have an idea is enough to put one on the path. Noone knows the extent of the event, nor its time. Some call it armageddon, the rapture, the harvest, judgement day, ascension, etc, etc. It matters not what name is placed upon it, but that it has a place in thought.

God seems to do it a lot though..

to quote yourself

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

does this not say that god created heaven, (the cosmos), and earth, our planet?
if not the creator to claim ownership, then who?

etc., perhaps its to warn people of the endtime deception to come.

who will be warning whom? I do not think the NWO agenda to hijack the event is an effort to gather information in preparation for a worldwide warning. That is far too benevolent for the world we find ourselves now in.
it is an effort to stave off the inevitable in hope of gaining - well thats the question isnt it? why are the NWO doing what they are doing? - something..? eternal life possibly? to escape the coming event?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Though I believe in a satanic plan to enslave mankind by an antichrist, I am extremely weary of anything that comes from the "official website of the NWO." It just sounds a little hokey at best.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
source: www.2012.com.au...

When the Earth descended into the third dimension and the 'Planetary Logos' (the soul of the Earth) entered a new cycle of experience, humans reached their zenith in polar consciousness. To this day, the cycle of opposites and '- the feeling of separation has prevailed.

~One could say that when Atlantis and its continent sank, the ,Earth left the fourth and fifth dimensions to enter the realm of -the three dimensional material structure. With the descent into the third dimension, the remaining human race .lost consciousnes's of the Oneness of all things. Polarity ,awareness took over and instead of harmony, more and more opposites entered the consciousness and the actions of .human beings. Even the elite priesthood was affected and they- dogmatically defended- their truths. Two major Brotherhoods arose on Earth, both influenced by Shambhala and Agartha, together they are called The Brotherhood of .the Snake.

Shambhala was the seat of the Evocation of the Masters of Wisdom,, Agartha was the seat of the Invocation of the Masters of Wisdom. Together they embodied the universal polarity of opposites.

In the outer world, each Brotherhood thought of the other one as the dark Brotherhood, the Black Magicians. The battle between the polarities of the Brotherhoods started incredibly long time ago and reached its peak with World WarII. The two opposites, the sun (Illuminati) and the moon (Luminari) face each other and struggle for power, yet neither of them can win. They can only overcome polarity.

Humanity was influenced by these two contrasting areas of ,wisdom. All true governing bodies were visited, by agents, of these Brotherhoods and were partly initiated into Mankind's evolution plan.

In ancient times, the Brotherhood of the Serpent divided into the Brotherhood of the Yellow Dragon and. the Brotherhood of the Red Dragon. Together they stand for the Brotherhood of the Snake. Both Brotherhoods undertook under the guidance of the Exterrestials the spiritual education of the human race - the . Yellow Dragon in the East and the Red Dragon in the West. Sometimes we can still find the order of the Yellow Caps and the order of the Red Caps and .their dispersed monasteries in Tibet, which derive directly from this.

The spiritual warriors of, Shambhala and Agartha foretold that at the end of the-descent cycle, when the final prophecy of the spiritual battle on Earth would be fulfilled, they would return to reveal the truth and herald the passing of the Dark Age into the Golden Age.

The survivors of Atlantis were thchosen seeds of the fifth root race from which today's, mankind originated. Over many thousands of years the maturing humankind went into an deep state of consciousness.

The extraterrestrial carriers of light gave the surviving Atlantean priests exact instructions to found the Brotherhood of the Serpent anew. The third unknown power to. influence the Brotherhoods was the Eagle, symbolising the space Brotherhood. They inspired each Brotherhood and their worldly kings to build empires.

All wars were instrumental to initiate new historical eras and to build mankind's history. It was the old game when two . parties fight, the third party and its agenda remain hidden
Thus all world leaders were tempted by the third power in order to fuIfill the worid plan of creation.

The light carriers from the federation, also called the guardians of God, introduced on Earth a secret education program in order to guide the worldly humans in their evolution plan towards completion. At times the Brotherhoods sent messengers to Earth with secret missions. They
sought out the spiritual heirs and the worldly leaders of the different epochs and gave them new instructions. The Count of St Germain appeared across several centuries in Europe and finally disappeared during his journey through Asia..

The decline of the. human consciousness after Atlantis was part of God's deliberate Plan, in order to move the souls towards completion. Nothing could hinder it, because the web of the planet, its basic energy and its electromagnetic radiation increasingly distorted the consciousness of people. Whenever the time was right, they brought new consciousness impulses to the leaders of humankind. This happened through the messengers from the cities of the inner earth, some came as incarnated masters, others as emissaries.

Since the destruction of Atlantis, the Brotherhood of the Illuminati prevailed in the outside world. It started as a Sun supremacy with all its masculine attributes.

All western cultural circles carry the symbol of the snake, the 'pyramid' or the obelisk' which point to the masculine power of the cosmo. Churches and high-rise buildings in our civilization indicate . the strength of the male omnipotence. The Sun Masters are the architects of all western cultures and are now striving for their zenith of outer rule through a global world order. They all serve Shambhala and work with the "Red Dragon",the 'Red Cap Tibetans', who are the worldly representatives of Shambhala. The aim of the Brothers of Shambhala together with their worldly leaders the Illuminati, is to establish a global world government. The Brotherhood represents the earth-bound powers, the "Omega pole", the builders of matter.

World politics and religions have the same objective. They obey some Brotherhood or priesthood using different means to attain this single' objective. Hence, since the battle in Alantis, the brothers, of Shambhala have led the spiritual elite to build diverse world empires. But what happened to Agartha?

The 'Moon Masters', the Luminari, the Immortals who lived in 'Agartha' represented the spirit bound ,the Alpha pole. The Masters are the protectors of the spirit. They have whole physical-etheric bodies and can materialize at any time. They are the keepers of the magnetic field of the Earth and of its karma.

They represent the other polarity, the spiritual Alpha powers. They work together with the Masters of Light and they are .the Keepers of the Grail (the sacred and integral forces) of the inner cosmos.

The Sacred Fire holds the seven original energies which flow in the seven chakras of the Earth and in every living being, organic or inorganic, as the spirit in matter. As such, it manifests as the building Plan of God for the world's eras. .Agartha exists as the physical etheric city and represents the opposite poles of the Brotherhood. The Masters of the Moon are the cosmic feminine powers, the spiritual strength, the inner life force. During the Dark Age of the last 26,000 years, the seven wise bodies from Atlantis - the Kumaras withdrew to Agartha. They formed the negative pole of the inner world and served the progressing outer humanity as a counterweight. They now have completed their work in the inner world. They knew also that their deliverance would be coming at the time of the change of polarity which would complete the learning cycle for humanity.
edit on 7-3-2014 by tachyonator7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join