It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Website Declares: the "New Society" Is "Almost" Here! Prepare Yourself For "THE EVENT"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Re-upload of video by Youtube user 'Lyn Leahz', with same title Please reshare..

Exposes the transition to NWO, also known as `The PLAN` (lucistrust.org) or.. `awakening` to the New (Luciferian) Age.. NWO antichrist system, it has also being described by illuminist authors such as Benjamin Creme:-

"Humanity is at a crossroads. One path into the future leads to increasing social and economic division, environmental destruction, war and planetary peril. The other path leads to increasing social harmony, economic and environmental balance, and a golden era [illuminated nwo] of peace." (Benjamin Creme –, from ‘Maitreya's priorities’)"

"Humanity is a tremendous force for good and the changes [to nwo] will take place through the raised voice of the people. The voice of the people of all nations rising up, inspired by Maitreya, led by Him, activated by Maitreya — whether they know He is Maitreya or not. The united will of the people will force the governments to change [World Government]. (Benjamin Creme, SI Nov 2003)"

"The people everywhere have sensed their collective power and are demanding a free and just world as theirs by right of being members of the one Humanity. This, I submit, is altogether new, and will manifest as a world public opinion with a voice so powerful and united that no government can stand against it. As one of the Masters has put it: “The voice of the people is the voice of wisdom.” (Benjamin Creme, SI Mar 2005)"

Revolution...

"We need to create one world: the one humanity needs to live in the one world. At present we have two worlds: one for the rich and the super-rich, and one for the rest — the poor, the miserable and the literally starving to death." (Benjamin Creme)

NWO Redistribution...
·
"The plans for such a redistribution program [nwo] ― drawn up by economists, financiers and industrialists of great achievement ― are already in existence, awaiting only the demand of Humanity for their implementation. A sophisticated form of barter, on a global scale, will eventually replace the present [owo] economic system. (Maitreya's priorities, Benjamin Creme)"

World Government...

" Ordinary people, intellectuals, educationalists, and others from a variety of walks of life will find they have a genuine voice in government [nwo]. This will replace control of the masses through ideology. EVOLUTION means evolution towards freedom. (Maitreya,Sept.88)
...Sweeping changes herald an era in which a new balance will be struck between the need of individuals for freedom and self-expression, and that of society for discipline and order.(Benjamin Creme’s Master,Oct.89)

NWO one World religion...
·
"Eventually totalitarianism in political terms will become a thing of the past. Economic totalitarianism is also about to collapse. Maitreya has said in one of His messages given through me that Humanity must see itself as one [nwo]: brothers and sisters of one humanity, under the one God [Lucifers all seeing eye]..."Maitreya has foretold an economic crash which He said will begin in Japan" (Benjamin Creme–,from ‘A New Age Is Dawning')

(emphasis added)

edit on 2-3-2014 by eastendkid because: fixing video link I hope :|

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sounds pretty awesome to me. Utopia.

P.S. The video doesn't work.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

This might be it....

NWO Website Declares: the "New Society" Is "Almost" Here! Prepare Yourself For "THE EVENT"

edit on Mar-02-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

There is a concentrated effort to put the entire blame upon mysterious organizations not directly in government or the UN. That is the cover story, rich, powerful and independent humans leading the masses to terrific changes that they don't want and would never vote to have pressed upon their necks. That cover story is a conspiracy in itself, explaining nicely what is coming to pass without giving a further thought into something more being involved.

Since the path of the New World Order is clear by evidence of what governments are proposing and actually doing individually and through the mechanisms of the United Nations, it takes little imagination to surmise what the actual "event" will be. The "event" will be a non-event, not exactly physical itself. What the aftermath will be is another thing entirely, possibly world chaos. The problems will come from the reactions of the variously hit populations that are impacted the most. And those will be most of the Western, modern nations that think themselves supreme in control of much of global affairs.

A profound, rock-bottom shakeup of all aspects of societies that yet does not produce material harm is limited to two distinct possibilities. Either God is recognized as real and is coming soon, or the ETs are coming...and I don't believe in God.

While the ETs are definitely and obviously here in their various UFOs, the first news to the populations will be far easier on the human psyche in that probably it will be announced first that positive signs of life have been proven outside of Terra. The heavy news will come later.

edit on 2-3-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I posted this thread having noticed the Extra-terrestrial connection mentioned at time 9:02 mins in the original video...

Once again you see the Luciferian "Externalization of the Hierarchy" transition to New World Order alluded to by both the video and Benjamin Creme is .. is also being worked upon by Initiates such as Steven Greer, Paul Hellyer and Foster Gamble.. The book description from Paul Hellyer's `Light at the End of the Tunnel` for example reads :-

This book reflects the mature judgment of an author with broad experience in and out of public life. It sets out in stark and unvarnished terms most of the world's major problems. The Human Species is hell bent for extinction unless we change our attitudes and actions with an urgency appropriate to impending disaster. Paul Hellyer suggests that we have about ten years to wean ourselves from the oil economy and profoundly regrets that the Copenhagen Conference reflected little progress in that direction. The whole atmosphere was one that reminded him of Emperor Nero fiddling while Rome burned. World leaders simply have to do better! The book outlines the three monumental changes required to accommodate the miracle. First, the book claims that exotic energy sources already exist. They have been developed by the U.S. "shadow government" at the massive underground "black operation" installations in Nevada and Arizona using technology borrowed from visitors from other planets. Yet they remain secret for the alleged benefit of the privileged few. Second, the money has to be found to subsidize poor nations and facilitate major changes. This can be accomplished by a fundamental re-working of the monetary and banking system. Bank leverages must be dramatically reduced and the percentage of virtual money they create as debt strictly limited so that governments can gain the financial flexibility to finance the transition to sustainability.
[NWO One World Religion....] Finally it will be necessary for all countries, races, faiths and colors to drop their antagonisms and work together in common purpose to save the heritage they have in common. -- · -- "Paul Hellyer's story is an important contribution to the literature of modern western civilization. His experience in government, his interest in exopolitics and the issues of sustainability of civilization are significant areas of current discourse." Edgar Mitchell, Sc.D, Apollo 14 Astronaut

(emphasis added)

This is the same.. NWO Peace / One World Economy / Extra-terrestrial "Externalization of the Hierarchy" etc.. being described Benjamin Creme:-

(Benjamin Creme on UFOS,Crop Circles & Space Brothers & Sisters NYC 07/24/10 PT 2. - Youtube)

And the NWO, led by secret Interplanetary Societies appear to be pressing ahead on all fronts to bring in their New-Luciferian Age - illuminati card game: 131313, Church of Middle America, Secrets Man was not Meant to Know, Earth Magic, Air Magic, Crop Circles, Messiah, Solidarity...etc

One of many secret 'Interplanetary Societies' of the NWO

Others include Lucistrust, Share-International, Grail Messasge, Eckankar, AMORC, ISKON, The Summit Lighthouse etc

The Illuminati card game to produce the esoteric (Antichrist) NWO

As you saw in the short clip, the Space Brothers.. false world peace.. one world economy.. the nwo 'science of light' (ie. lucistrust 'mystery of electricity')

The NWO using ancient sites of the Mysteries to reveal the "Planetary Electricity" (vortexes etc.) which the Antichrist is to use..

"The electrical nature of universal processes runs as a theme throughout the Tibetan Master’s work via the writings of HP Blavatsky and Alice A. Bailey which are intended to be bridging treatises between the material knowledge of man and the science of the initiates. This is likely to continue in the next phase of the Ageless Wisdom teachings too, preparing humanity for the energy of Love in its dynamic, ELECTRICAL FORM which the Christ will employ when He reappears. " lucistrust.org

Thanks for reading, and checking out the original video by 'Lyn Leahz'.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

many thanks to you..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
alrighty then.......

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Dont know about all the esoteric guff, but a one world utopia?, yeah I think im ok with that to be honest. I would like that now please, where do I vote for these guys on election day??

Also if I vote for these guys do I get a free set of matching Robes, all good cults need some robes.
edit on 2-3-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Another nutjobs selling ebooks for the believer.
I guess Galactic Federation Light something ebooks sales drop?
No worry, new product! NWO books

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I disagree with your interpretation of this material.

I think this is more about the illuminati attempting to highjack "The Event" and make it their own, while adding a heavy dose of Luciferian factor. This is typical of their modus operandi. Infiltrate, and deviate whenever anything positive is about to happen, then overtake and dominate the entire organization.

But this time, it ain't gonna work! They'll be left facedown in their own mire and held accountable for their acts. They're outta here!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

antoinemarionette

I think this is more about the illuminati attempting to highjack "The Event" and make it their own, while adding a heavy dose of Luciferian factor. This is typical of their modus operandi. Infiltrate, and deviate whenever anything positive is about to happen, then overtake and dominate the entire organization.

But this time, it ain't gonna work! They'll be left facedown in their own mire and held accountable for their acts. They're outta here!

i concur with this reasoning.

the event is inevitable - "they" are merely trying to pervert it to their desire to maximize their gain before their downfall.

no one can stop what is to come - so how like them to attempt to -ahem- "capitalize" on something that is not theirs..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'll be honest here. I'd take this utopian vision over that of the rapturists, the Jihadists or doomsday preppers, any day, hands down.

Frankly -- the stuff quoted in the OP is better written and more interesting than the reality tunnel that decries it, which, frankly - is anathema to our species and our world in general.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How exactly is this "event" supposed to happen?

And they also claim that it will end all wars... I laugh at that.

Just the idea of this "event" happening would start so many wars it would be unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well done!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Through all of that reading, I didn't see a SINGLE reference of Reptilians.

No Illuminati/NWO/Aliens conspiracy is complete without Reptilians.

I'm calling BS.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
One world visions, goals and peace is inevitable if we want to really advance as a civilization.

A total reset of the people in power in every echelon would be needed, because as of now, the ones that want to usher this in, want to stay at the top and decide everything for us.

It's not like we can trust parasites that have been constantly concocting wars for their own power and monetary profit.
edit on 3-3-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

so near and yet so far away

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

antoinemarionette

I don't think the link existing between Lucis Trust.. and the New Age "Movement" can be disputed. In that The New Age refers to specific preparations being made to usher in a New Luciferian Age [New World Order] and a New Age Christ...

If Alice A Bailey is considered the 'mother' of the New Age .. then possibly Jesuit Pierre Teilhard de Chardin is to be considered its 'father'...

And to be clear (before posing my question), I'm not speaking of "esoteric philosophy" which predates both Bailey and Teilhard de Chardin , but specifically the preparations which began in the 'modern era' usher in a New Luciferian Age [New World Order] and a New Age Christ...

I find it hard to accept that the illuminati can be attempting to highjack "The Event" and make it their own when its something they themselves introduced...

... ie. they were busy spearheading, talking about, and preparing for their planned transition ("Event") to their New Luciferian Age long before you were... but you claim "the Event" its yours / belongs to you / belongs to humanity.

Don't you find it strange that the terminology used to describe the Event, can be found throughout the writings of Alice Bialey ? `World Servers` `Evolution` `Extraterrestrial Contact` `The Plan` etc.
Lucistrust - The New Group of World Servers ..for example.

So my question is: Who's planned transition Event is this ? yours or theirs..?

If you're claiming ownership to "the Event", saying its been hijacked by the illuminati.. then please present your provenance to it... please explain exactly what "the Event" was meant to be before it became 'hijacked' like you say.. and exactly where its "true" (unhijacked) roots lie other than with Lucis Trust.

Thanks.....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

the event belongs to no being either here or otherwise. the event is a universal phenomenon, guided by the motions and energies of the celestial bodies and their guardians.

the powers that be here on earth, the leaders and organizers of the "NWO" have been aware of this event for centuries, through the occult and mystic contact of days long since past. They have lain in wait, watching the stars and the signs, crafting an illusion before our eyes and distracting the populous from the truth, in hope that they will gain dominion in the end.

we have been blinded to these happenings by the media, brainwashed into slavery by the education system and by the political rhetoric so prevalent in our "modern" world.

certainly people like Bailey and the like could see these things coming. they were in tune, they were practiced in true astrology and metaphysics. with enough research and training in these fields, anyone can become aware of the inevitable truth.

t'would be most arrogant for any being to claim ownership over something that involves the cosmos as a whole.

<<   2  3 >>

join