It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained Symbols on My Granddaughter's Calves.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

bluemetal

IF left by Greys, in my experience the markings will fade within a week. A regular black light bulb will NOT show the substances left by the Greys. The greenish white color is associated with a healing substance, the blue that they leave is from their bodies touching us. This looks like the greenish of the healing substance. Of course since it's a really cheap light it could be the blue and with a more expensive light it would show blue.

Our yellow-green marks faded in about a week. The blacklight we had was a fluorescent tube approximately 18 inches in length, used for posters, strong enough to light up the whole big room. We were pretty convinced of the colour. My room mate noticed what looked like grab marks, from something with 3 (possibly 4, memory's foggy) fingers on his arm in a couple places. There were also some marks on the couch that looked like drops of liquid.

BUT if this was done by aliens, why would they need fluorescent marks? Aliens are psychic and can identify people with psychic energy. Psychic energy, mind scans, energy signature identification, and telepathy are undetectable to non-psychics. So it's hard to believe aliens would need 'invisible ink'. Fluorescent marks are hidden under normal lighting conditions. Sounds like something some more non-psychic abductors would use because they're not psychic and have to resort to invisible ink for their secrecy.

The marking are not left on purpose. Once people begin photographing them they are no longer left on the human. The blue is from skin contact and the whitish green seems to be a healing solution or a substance used as we would use alcohol to clean an area before surgery.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by bluemetal

I had 5 people who are ATS readers ONLY, re-read EVERYTHING without telling them why, other than stating sigular to each that it ALL had to be read to formulate any theories, then had them give me their opinion, separately. They laughed quite hard at the post, you, the other one Lotsofinformation something and Ufochick. ALL 5 of them stated they thought all 3 of you are Starfire2453. LASTLY, IF THIS REPLY ALSO GETS REVOVED FOR A FALSITY OF NOT FOLLOWING T&c OR BEING NON RELATED TO TOPIC THEN I SAY: ATS IS TO BE INFORMATIVE, TO QUESTION, AS IT IS NOT ONLY MY RIGHT TO DO SO UNDER ATS T&C & RULES, IT IS ALSO THE RIGHT OF US ALL TO FERRET OUT TRUTH IF WE ARE DUBIOUS TO THE OP AND SOME REPLIES ON TOPIC, AS IGNORANCE IS UNACCEPTABLE WHEN TRYING TO LEAR A TRUTH.....IF REMOVED THIS TIME? DIRTY AND NOT WORTH RETURNING THOUGH I WILL KEEP APPEALING IT JUST ON PRICIPAL, QUIT, & POST THE WHOLE THING ON ANOTHER MORE OPEN MINDED SITE I HAVE FOUND THOUGH I HAVE PREFERRED ATS AS THERES NOT SO MANY PM'S. BUT ALL OF US WHO HAVE REMAINED ON THIS THREAD REMAIN CURIOUS OF THE OP ITSELF, WHERE STARFIRE2453 WENT, WHY SHE LEFT HER OWN POST AS SHE HAD TO KNOW THERE WOULD BE QUESTIONS AND THAT NATURALLY BE MAKING SUGGESTION & COMMENTS TO TRUTHIFULLY HELP HER AND THERE ARE ALWAYS UNPLEASANT REMARKS AS A STARFIRE2453, HER, HAS ALREADY MADE 28 POSTS, SHE HAS TO BE THICKER SKINNED THAN MOST ARE GIVING HER CREDIT FOR, WHO KNOWS? SHE MAYBE IN A HOSPITAL WITH HER GRAND-DAUGHTER YET ONLY A THEORETIC IDEA THAT UFOCHICK & THE LOG SOMETHING AS WELL AS BLUEMETAL AND STARFIRE2453 NEED SCRUTINY AS ALL 3 OR 4 HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY COMBED BY 6 PEOPLE WHO NOT ONLY FIND THE STORIES SO MUCH ALIKE, 3 OF THE REPLIERS DEFENDING STARFIRE WITH THERE OWN STOIES, ALL 4 DO INDEED SEEM TO FEED UFO, PARANORMAL OR GOVERMENT COSPIRACIES. IT SEEMS THOSE 3 REPLIERS ARE HANDING OUT THOSE THEORIES TO STARFIRE2453'S DEFENSE. WE ATSER'S HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW IF WE ARE BEING HOAXED, FOOLED & OR LIED TO IN ANYWAY & I ALSO MADE SURE I AM ABLE TO REPOST ALL TO THE SITE THAT HAS ALREADY DEALT WITH GRANNY, IS PUBLIC & IS GOOGABLE.....I DON'T WANT TO BUT WILL IF THIS REPLY GETS DELETED. Also? The 6 of us found too many similarities in wording, phrase, sentences, punctuation, grammar & afew slip us where all 3 basicall have one or 2 words indicative of all 4 of you being 1 & the same. To strong evidence to ignore, forgive any spelling errors as I just do not feel like fixing them atm....

I honestly can't read the caps.I have a prism issue with my eyes one sees a bit high than the other and I cannot read all cps, I need the up and down of the letters.
If you are inferring I am a sock account that is silliness. I even have a public email on my account why would I have location and email if I am a sock account? I have simply learned to never assume someone is lying. Who am I to doubt others when I have had so many bizarre things happen to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ufochick

I honestly can't read the caps.I have a prism issue with my eyes one sees a bit high than the other and I cannot read all cps, I need the up and down of the letters.
If you are inferring I am a sock account that is silliness. I even have a public email on my account why would I have location and email if I am a sock account? I have simply learned to never assume someone is lying. Who am I to doubt others when I have had so many bizarre things happen to me.

I will admit to being wrong about blue metal but NOT you or the others. It is what it is, + I believe we mentioned we have an I.P app that distinguishes the origional I.P for I.P Changer apps..... Seriously.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

StormyStars

I will admit to being wrong about blue metal but NOT you or the others. It is what it is, + I believe we mentioned we have an I.P app that distinguishes the origional I.P for I.P Changer apps..... Seriously.

Well check away. I am a moderator on another site similar to this under the same name. When I have issues with a poster I use a search engine to check out the name.

So many people are having experiences and where in past decades there was NO where for them to turn now there are forums like this. Once experiences beyond the person's reality begin it is very frightening for them. They don't know what is happening who is doing it or why. They have no idea what parts of the story are important and what are not. This leads to very confused stories for the readers of the forum. It's also quite common for a person new to the experiences to be on the defensive. These experiences are very upsetting and those new to them have a huge range of emotions about it all.

I think the most important thing is to try and give them information and let them know they are not alone. It's a very disconcerting thing to have your reality wiped away and replaced by a new one. It changes your whole life and for awhile at least in my case it screwed up my sense of reality.

Instead of accusing people of playing games why not find your empathy and show some kindness for those who have experienced these things?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

ufochick

. . .

So many people are having experiences and where in past decades there was NO where for them to turn now there are forums like this. Once experiences beyond the person's reality begin it is very frightening for them. They don't know what is happening who is doing it or why. They have no idea what parts of the story are important and what are not. This leads to very confused stories for the readers of the forum. It's also quite common for a person new to the experiences to be on the defensive. These experiences are very upsetting and those new to them have a huge range of emotions about it all.

I think the most important thing is to try and give them information and let them know they are not alone. It's a very disconcerting thing to have your reality wiped away and replaced by a new one. It changes your whole life and for awhile at least in my case it screwed up my sense of reality.

Instead of accusing people of playing games why not find your empathy and show some kindness for those who have experienced these things?

INDEED. Why not!?!

Probably because empathy is in such short supply in our era while there is an huge overabundance of RAD (Reactive Attachment Disorder) fostered insecurity based arrogance and prissy ego prancing trying vainly to put complex mystifying phenomena into tidy little boxes so individuals can FEEL (however irrationally) somewhat safer.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sigh!
I'm only am too well aware of that & I also mod a couple similar sights..... this is not from E.T's though & why not let Granny back & speak for herself instead of you 5 or 6?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Wow...ya think? I have my B of science in mental health among other Science degrees, so now you are a Psychiatrist as well BO XIAN?
I only want to hear from Gran. That's all. Enough said already, sheesh! Who do you think you are? My ex of 21 years now? Why single me out? I keep saying, the only acceptable answers must come from Granny now....waa

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join